Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

apathy of anandi for bhago is very much wrong (Page 3)

SiriuslySujal IF-Dazzler
SiriuslySujal
SiriuslySujal

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smriti81

@siriuslysujal...yeah ur theory makes sense. She did seem heartbroken by Anandi's refusal to go with them at that point and felt she had lost her daughter for ever. Don't know why they did not show any interaction between Anandi & her parents after that, where she clears their misgivings & reaches out to them. Maybe cause like u said the CVs want to show this as another fallout of Bal vivah.

I thought they did show a phone call between Anandi and Bhago? Because Anandi was feeling really bad that she'd hurt her mother's feelings, and got ill herself, and I think Sumitra sat with her the whole night changing pattis on her forehead, and eventually made her phone Bhago when she came to? In fact at the time, if I remember right, it was presented as though Sumitra was insufficient, because Anandi kept murmuring Bhago's name and obviously really wanted Bhago's comfort... but since those events I think Sumitra has further taken Bhago's place in Anandi's mind. I guess, as tinoo's said, Anandi has a history of reasons to feel that Bhago has not been there for her when she's needed her. I think the current plotline makes a lot of sense because Bhago now has a final chance to be there for her daughter and "redeem" herself to some degree, and this time she's going to use it... and then die in peace, I guess. Ouch

Edited by SiriuslySujal - 18 July 2012 at 1:32am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

smriti81Shaista33woman11poiu123tiny15

SiriuslySujal IF-Dazzler
SiriuslySujal
SiriuslySujal

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjaliAnjum

But there should have been at least a telephonic contact between Anandi and her parents like they are doing with Sumithra now.

I think we're supposed to assume she kept in touch with them "off-screen". But like tinoo said, it isn't that natural for her to keep in touch with them very often... she feels like they weren't there for her when she needed them most, so... I guess she just doesn't feel the urge. It's sad, but like I said, another ill-effect of bal vivah they are trying to showcase. Anyway, ab hoga telephonic contact... Shiv hai na? Woh is maamle me bhi kuch kardega xD I think he should ditch the IAS stuff and seriously consider a career with Nokia... "Connecting People" LOL /end PJ

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smriti81the_Rijaparnauma

milindrose IF-Sizzlerz
milindrose
milindrose

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
cv's mistake for trp the ybrought shiv ,showed full week divorce but no time for parents shown in the show it is ridiculous that they didn't show her parents back agagin or even their concern for anandi and her concern for bhago ,mother is worst affected so plzz don't show her death it is wrong signal i oppose it 
smriti81 Senior Member
smriti81
smriti81

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SiriuslySujal

[QUOTE

I think we're supposed to assume she kept in touch with them "off-screen". But like tinoo said, it isn't that natural for her to keep in touch with them very often... she feels like they weren't there for her when she needed them most, so... I guess she just doesn't feel the urge. It's sad, but like I said, another ill-effect of bal vivah they are trying to showcase. Anyway, ab hoga telephonic contact... Shiv hai na? Woh is maamle me bhi kuch kardega xD I think he should ditch the IAS stuff and seriously consider a career with Nokia... "Connecting People" LOL /end PJ

Oh I love this ideaBig smile...Shiv will have his dear Anandi SKYPE with all her near & dear ones on a regular basis...no problems for Cvs and no complaint from us viewers!

And yes u r right Anandi did fall sick aft that incident and spoke to Bhago. I forgot Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaista33poiu123

SiriuslySujal IF-Dazzler
SiriuslySujal
SiriuslySujal

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged

[QUOTE

Oh I love this ideaBig smile...Shiv will have his dear Anandi SKYPE with all her near & dear ones on a regular basis...no problems for Cvs and no complaint from us viewers!

And yes u r right Anandi did fall sick aft that incident and spoke to Bhago. I forgot Confused

Haha, exactly Big smile LOL

And ah, glad I remembered correctly. I have a tendency to invent things and be totally convinced they're true. E.g. one time I was convinced a friend told me it was a Scandinavian tradition to make pizza from scratch on weekends, but it turned out I'd dreamt it! I'm glad this tendency has not yet extended to BV LOL Else I may well start imagining plotlines and AnSh scenes that never happened and confuse everybody! LOL

Also, do you remember what Anandi and Bhago said to each other on the phone? 'Cause I remember that they talked, but not what words were exchanged...
tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged

[

Also, do you remember what Anandi and Bhago said to each other on the phone? 'Cause I remember that they talked, but not what words were exchanged...

Actually a major part of the conversation they showed was between sumitra and bhago... where bhago apologizes to sumitra for all the 'kadvi baatein' and abuses she hurled at sumitra and the singhs... sumitra says that there is no need for apologies...and reassures bhago that anandi is indeed their daughter now... and they will do the utmost required for anandi's well being...

Then sumitra gave the phone to anandi,  and anandi apologized to bhago for having refused to come with her ... and for having called her "paraya"... bhago told her that she is very proud of her for nibhaoing her marriage vows inspite of current situation,  and she is proud of her mental strength that's all... the rest of the conversation was not shown to us ... the camera cut to sumitra and gehna smiling at each other for the positivity in anandi's voice.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SiriuslySujalpoiu123tiny15aparnauma

smriti81 Senior Member
smriti81
smriti81

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
@SiriuslySujal...memory is pretty bad Confusedcan't remember but I think something to the effect that Bhago is not naraaz with Anandi. The one thing I do remember from those episodes is Bhago's heartrending screams as she enters the heveli...Kalyani Devi, O Kalyani Devi...and the beating Jagiya got from her. Bharavi is such a brilliant actress & she surpassed herself in that scene! 

PS...well someone sure has better memory than mineLOL

Edited by smriti81 - 18 July 2012 at 3:04am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SiriuslySujalpoiu123

tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged

The one thing I do remember from those episodes is Bhago's heartrending screams as she enters the heveli...Kalyani Devi, O Kalyani Devi...and the beating Jagiya got from her.

yes, as soon as she entered the haveli she started also screaming for kanwarsaa to come down... and she said "arey oh kanwarsaa, kahan ho aap?  upar baith ke apne dooje byaah ke laddoo kha rahe ho kya?"  ROFLROFL  that has got to be my all time favourite dialogue from balika vadhu till date.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sunitasharmaShaista33smriti81poiu123SiriuslySujaltiny15

Go to top