India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

apathy of anandi for bhago is very much wrong

milindrose IF-Sizzlerz
milindrose
milindrose

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Shockedanandi got award by CM and she was dancing for that occasion happy at that time so why bhago was not brought there ,it was singh family anandi apathy thay should have brought her there  to see  she is out of that gloom ,she could have got some relief but none ever went to bring her out ,it is parents who suffer more for children ,how irresponsible on part os singhs and anandi that they never persuaded her very bad ,her only concern and doing work for society but nothing for parents is apathy im shocked for this Cry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

satyasudhasalice1234kanak.Picasso9vrinda9183payalibm..oishu..

sumreen Senior Member
sumreen
sumreen

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
when some people were talking about phooli and asha not present in the award function i pointed towards anandi parents that because DS still don't respect their feelings because they are poor but then someone  wrote  that anandi is now daughter of singh family and they will do the kanya daan in anandi's remarriage .i found it illogical on anandi's part telling jagya that he has forgotten his parents and is busy in his life but then what has anandi done to her  parents .she don't even visit them , i know some of u will tell that she is not knowing about the health condition of her mother but then  she is fully aware that her parents financial condition is not good  

Edited by sumreen - 18 July 2012 at 12:02am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

satyasudhassunitasharmaPicasso9.Vrish.payalibm

smriti81 Senior Member
smriti81
smriti81

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Yes I felt the same when Anandi got the award...that her parents should have been there. But I think more than apathy on part of Anandi or the Singh parivar it is the availability of the actors which dictates the outcome. Especially actors who are good or are busy with other projects, but are no longer central to the story tend to move on, in such long running serials. Bhairavi must have been busy with her under production serial at the time. Guess that's why she is dying in this one...no future requirements.
But CVs should show some telephonic convos with such characters so it does not seem that Anandi has put her parents in the out of sight out of mind category.

Edited by smriti81 - 18 July 2012 at 12:05am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

1pritiaggarwalmmishra1Shaista33Picasso9SiriuslySujalpayalibmaparnauma

SiriuslySujal IF-Dazzler
SiriuslySujal
SiriuslySujal

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Yeah, I did wonder at that. At least she'd've seen her daughter happy and stuff and not been thinking her to be miserable 24/7...
satyasudhas Newbie
satyasudhas
satyasudhas

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
yes...even I find it strange that a person like Anandi who is so sensitive to other's feelings is shown as so dense where the feelings of her parents are concerned. In yesterday's episode it was shown that Bhago's  condition had started going downhill from the time they came back from Jetsar after the confrontation and this was also hidden from Anandi...but this just goes on to show that Anandi has not bothered to visit them even once considering the fact that her parting words had hurt their parents so much...agreed that she keeps in touch through telephone...but its not the same...somehow..that thought that Anandi has succeeded in proving herself as a good daughter in law , a good friend , a good sarpanch but lags miles behind in making up  an efficient daughter...

Edited by satyasudhas - 18 July 2012 at 12:07am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunitasharmasumreenPicasso9

SiriuslySujal IF-Dazzler
SiriuslySujal
SiriuslySujal

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumreen

when some people were talking about phooli and asha not present in the award function i pointed towards anandi parents that because DS still don't respect their feelings because they are poor but then someone  wrote  that anandi is now daughter of singh family and they will do the kanya daan in anandi's remarriage .i found it illogical on anandi's part telling jagya that he has forgotten his parents and is busy in his life but then what has anandi done to her  parents .she don't even visit them , i know some of u will tell that she is not knowing about the health condition of her mother but then  she is fully aware that her parents financial condition is not good  

I guess when the whole scene with Bhago coming to the haveli and screaming at Jagya happened and Anandi refused to leave the haveli with Bhago, a certain breach took place between Anandi and her parents. Not that they don't love each other or anything, but a certain recognition passed between them that Anandi thought of Sumitra and Bhairon as more her parents than Bhago and Khajan. I guess they are trying to show that that is another effect of Bal Vivah... it creates that sort of breach between a girl child and her biological parents. So I think after that Bhago and Khajan thought it best to back off and let their daughter live her life with the people she considered family.

I reckon that more than worry about Anandi, Bhago is plagued by the idea that she's somehow lost her daughter due to her own actions (getting her married as a child). That's what I saw in her eyes when Anandi refused to leave the house with her that time... shock, followed by the realisation that her daughter is no longer "hers". I think it's that realisation that's driven her health to this point. But that's just my theory...

Edited by SiriuslySujal - 18 July 2012 at 1:27am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

candyflosspunchlineniudixitgun_kdi_vyasmriti81Shaista33AbhiAniwoman11leo4everSuchi-aparnaumatiny15

tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
I have always felt that anandi has a lot of covert hostility towards her parents for her child marriage.

She will never voice it outright ... but it is there ...  it was there in her speech when she won the award and she talked of parents who are so thoughtless about their daughters' futures when they get them married at young ages...

So while she sort of gives them the respect that is due to them because they are her parents,  internally she does not have those feelings for them... it is not just the child marriage part... but even later on... when she ran away in childhood because of dadisa's atyaachaar on her,  then too her mother had dragged her back and brought her back to the haveli  without bothering about what problems anandi was facing in her married family... and a few other instances like that...

She probably feels that her parents were just offloading her onto the singh family.  Her parents never once entertained any problems she had when she was adjusting to the singhs ... it is anandi's good fortune that sumitra always took her side when dadisa used to tyrannize anandi ...

I dont blame anandi for not calling her parents ... she doesnt have those feelings towards her...

I mean there is a clinical type of recognition that these are her parents ... so because of the person she is, she will give respect to them from that clinical perspective ... but I think emotionally she has been deadened to the prospect of her parents as parents.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

candyflosspunchlinePanchi.Joongun_kthe_Rijbrick_redShaista33Picasso9vrinda9183woman11.Vrish.SiriuslySujalBlukittenaparnauma

smriti81 Senior Member
smriti81
smriti81

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
@siriuslysujal...yeah ur theory makes sense. She did seem heartbroken by Anandi's refusal to go with them at that point and felt she had lost her daughter for ever. Don't know why they did not show any interaction between Anandi & her parents after that, where she clears their misgivings & reaches out to them. Maybe cause like u said the CVs want to show this as another fallout of Bal vivah.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

the_Rij

Go to top