Arshi OS - Special Gift for Special Someone +16

crazyyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey All😊...After watching a lovely epi & the SBS yesterday my mindwa in gutterwa😉😳.I just couldnt stop myself from writing this !!😛am as such new to writing and now here i am trying my hand at a gutterwa OS😲...This is more like a continuation from yesterday's episode but here Khushi instead of rejecting Arnav's gift accepts it ❤️.After all am not CV & i can shape my OS anyway i want it 😆Hope its not too cheesy or crappy 😳

OS - Special Gift for Special Someone

Arnav is completely frustrated with himself..Ever since he came to know about Khushi's birthday he tried so many things to impress her but so far everything has been a big flop.To think of he even listened to NK and his stupid cake idea arghhh.He stood up and started pacing the room waiting for Khushi to come back to their room.After last night he vowed himself that he will give something to Khushi which he himself had selected for her.Hence the silver wrapped package lying by the bed waiting for his Khushi's arrival.He heard her footsteps nearing the door and quickly sat in front of laptop pretending to work.Khushi came in and noticed the gift straight away by the bed but continued to ignore it.A frustrated Arnav kept glancing at her hoping she wil acknowledge.But Khushi still continued ignoring it but went about cleaning the room.

Thats it he told himself angrily and stood up quickly,picked up the gift and pulled Khushi roughly to his side saying"Khushi can you not see the gift i left for you?How long will you continue to ignore it?"Khushi calmly looked at him and said"Yes i saw it.but just because you had left by the bed doesnt mean i want it".Arnav asked confused"What do you mean you dont want it?I got it specially for you and you dont even want to know what it is?""Humne kaha ne humme nahi chahiye"Saying that she started to move.But Arnav quickly grasped her hand and pulled her back again and said softly,"Khushi kam se kam gift khol ke tho dekh lo"Khushi realised no way he is going to leave her unless she did what he wants.Muttering Laad Governor to herself she took the box and opened it to find a beautiful red saree with silver embroidery.Surprised she looked up at him.He gazed back at her lovingly.

Arnav said "you know Khushi,the first time i saw you in red saree during the calender shoot,you took my breath away"She looked at him, surprised evident in her eyes"ya Khushi you captivated me ,you looked like an angel in it.And later during diwali you had again worn a red saree and i couldnt take my eyes off you.We both know what had almost happened that day.I could hardly resist you"he smirked.She blushed remembering the almost kiss."so Khushi do you like it?If not we can go together and purchase something to your liking"he said uncertainly.Khushi felt all her resolve crumble around her.She looked up at the man who had in all his lifetime had never wished anyone "happy birthday",and who had not given anything to surprise anyone had done all that for her.She could still hear his husky voice wishing her a happy birthday and could feel his lips that had kissed her on the forehead while she pretended to be asleep.How can she be angry with someone she loved more than anything in the world.She smiled at arnav and cupped his cheek."Nahi Arnavji doosara saree laane ki koi zaroorath nahin hai,humme yeh saadi bahot pasand hai,aap hi tho laaya hai hamare liya kese acha na lagega hmm?"

Arnav exhaled a deep breath in relief and hugged her happily.After a moment he lifted her chin up and said huskily"Khushi kya tum mere liye yeh saadi ab pehanke aaogi is mein readymade blouse bhi hai?" She blushed and nodded yes.She took the saree from a smirking arnav and shyly ran away to bathroom to change.When after few mins she came out fully dressed,Arnav was no where to be seen.She continued to the poolside and there he stood gazing at the pool with hands in his pockets.Sensing her presence he turned slowly and his breath hitched in his throat.She looked like a fire goddess in that saree with her hair open,long silver earrings hanging from her ears.She just stood there shyly hands clasped together.He noted when he stepped forward she dint move backward but just stood her ground gazing at him shyly.He smirked and quickly closed the distance between them.

"Khushi you look absolutely gorgeous"He lifted her face slowly and kissed her forehead,her cheeks,her eyelids and lightly touched his lips to hers.Khushi clasped her fingers together at her sides.He noticed her actions and smirked.He held her face in both his hands and angled her head to one side and met her lips with his.Slowly he nibbled her lips,licking the lower lip first and then the upper lip.Khushi was bombarded by new sensations she slowly raised her hands and clasped it around his neck her fingers grazing his hair and pulling him more closer.His hands slowly moved toward her bare waist and made his way towards her belly he gently touched her belly button dipping his fingers in it.She gasped softly.Sensing his chance he quikly moved his tongue inside her mouth stroking her tongue with his.Khushi started trembling in his arms.While Arnav made love to her mouth his fingers created havoc with her senses.The same fingers which was playing with her belly button few seconds ago is right now travelling up over her rib cage moving her saree pallu aside and slowly but surely cupped her breasts through her thin transparent blouse.

Khushi gasped and moaned softly "Arrrnnav jiii""shhsh Khushi"His fingers slowly grazed her nipples and started stroking it through her blouse.Khushi started shaking with all this new sensations bombarding her.Arnav started kissing her over her neck,sucking,nibbling and licking.Khushi continued to moan softly.Arnav moved down towards her belly and gently kissed her belly button,running his toungue over it.Khushi's whole body started shaking with an unnamed pleasure.Never in her whole life has she experienced such a pleasure.She felt as if she is floating up in the sky with all this new sensations assaulting her.Overwhelmed she gently pulled Arnav up and toward her lips.Smirking he obeyed her by kissing her passionately, nibbling,sucking and licking her lips,while his his hands roamed all over body touching her everywhere.When he felt Khushi trembling with pleasure and having difficulty standing he lifted her in his arms and gently carried her towards their bed.He went and dimmed the lights and came back to her with a smile looking at her lips which is plump and swollen from all his ministrations.He went to her and hugged her..With dark setting in,he made passionate love to her, blocking the outside world.

☺️Oh god did i really write that 😲...Hope its not a complete crap sorry if it is !! 😊Feel free to drop in your comments positive or negative😉.

Links for my other works below.

Edited by crazyyfan - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

justforuse thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Lol im a sucker for all levels of romance 😉

It was well written! :-) Edited by justforuse - 11 years ago
star_fan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow its nice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kuts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Wow,loved it totally. . . 😃
best gift,which only he could have given her. . 😳
it was lovely dear. . . 😊
glad you shared your ideas . . .
👏
very well written. . . 😃
kuts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Do pm me if you draft and post a new O.S.
Will read your already updated O.S.s soon. . .
Will defiantly post my views on your all O.S. As i read they. . .
Your a good writer and crazy fan of IPKKND like me!
😆
-pearlblu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
who siad its crap? it freakn awsum...jst awsum...wish arnav cud actually speak his heart out lyk dis serial mein bhi...anyways, dis can  our arshi dreamand too, ryt?😉 its wow...seriously...n thnku again for sendin me d pms...thanx again...😊😊
Cyberpsychooo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
really well written, but u stoped at the wrong time LOL 😉
Pizookie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

ahem ahem... di, now i understood how u r ranked as no1 in GCG...
too guttery di🤣 🤣
Saaraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Amazinggg😃 Lol this was hot😳
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
how come i missed this one all this days.
very well written.