Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

MESSAGE TO CVS TO INCREASE TRP feeling very Hurt (Page 2)

Renu13 IF-Rockerz
Renu13
Renu13

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
completely agree with youThumbs Up

mishty70 Goldie
mishty70
mishty70

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
veryevry sad not trp showing..what the held yaar..itina\i boring serial ka trp itna acha hain why not mb..algo saas bahu ka drama kyon acha lagat hain i donot understand...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MFarah13

thushi89 Newbie
thushi89
thushi89

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
This is a great post . You said it all . Seriously there is no magic at all !!!! I really hope that the team will change the current track soon and bring some romance between vivan and darshti . I'm pretty sure the TRPs will rise automatically afterwards . There is no hope right now. Story is going no where and mukund darshti romance is so not going to help either . And yes darshti's hair style should be changed !  Looking forward for something creative and unique...  This story has it's own uniqueness. Please highlight it , Don't make it another boring , typical  drama drama story.
Aahnac Senior Member
Aahnac
Aahnac

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
tweet to the director and colors tv and the writer

bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
agree with urge each n every point ...

female lead should b equally competent n challenging as male lead..but till now no strong sequence or dialog is given to MB ..COs c her old show once again to get the feel of what she is capable of
n Mr. Hedge u know the craze she had n even then not using her properly!!

common guys DVD got talent n fans use them equally as focusing only on one or none can never gain anything but sink TRPs ...

in their previous shows both lead characters r equally competent n focused ...

not only that in colors people r almost used to strong female lead n the best example is their top show which is constantly increasing in TRPs even after 1000 episodes ...

MFarah13

bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ppp12345

guys tell me how to reach these points to CVS and PH help me out.Feeling really bad for Drashti she is so good looking and has wonderful talent but not getting full justice to her role and serial.She never shows up and very plain girl cant see this injustice happening to her :(

tweet director n writer they both r available in twitter ...
pppp12345 Senior Member
pppp12345
pppp12345

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
hey guys i have never used tweeter sorry to tell this can u guys tell me how to open twitter account in my system then send intimation mesg to Director and Channel.Can some body PM me.
-BreakingDown- IF-Rockerz
-BreakingDown-
-BreakingDown-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
agree we cant see our dvd showw like this

MFarah13

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index