Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

MESSAGE TO CVS TO INCREASE TRP feeling very Hurt

pppp12345 Senior Member
pppp12345
pppp12345

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Please CVS this is what my feedback about the serial want to Intimate:

1.Firstly Make Madhu character strong as RK.She doesnt have any good dialogues and charming attracting screen space.Look bit boring with her character.Drashti has Huge fans following majority of her fans including me i am die hard fan of her but not enjoying Madhus role.Make the role strong add spice to the character all her fans will be pulled to see the serial.When ever Rk is in screen space he attracts the viewers he has good dialogues and role is very strong and want to tell Vivian is beautifully portraying his role.

2.In all serials they firstly make female lead protogonist to look very beautifully with wonderful camera projection but i want to sencierely admit i am not at all likng the hair style and looks u have given to Drashti.Her front Abnormal not even trimmed straight hairs falling side face looking very odd feel like taking hair pins and pin up those hairs.Camera projection is also very bad she is not looking as beautiful as her previous serial.Please tie her front cut hairs it is very ODD.She is very beutiful naturally dont spoil her beauty image by artificiality.Her beauty itself pulls the audience.

3.CVS how can you expect us to see Mukund and Madhu romance and thier pair up.Have u ever analyzed what was the chemistry of Drashti previous serial.No Fans of her will admit the chemistry of MUKUND and Madhu pair.In fact Mukund image impact is even spoiling Madhu role image as well as looks.That guy niether suits her with looks nor talent.Actors should mutually add image and looks to co actor but he definately fails it.SORRY no offence to mukund fans but it is the fact.

4.Coming to RK  without more screen space he is wonderfully making the audience to feel that his chemistry with Madhu will rock.

PLEASE STOP MUKUND MADHU NONSENSE.I AM DIE HARD FAN OF DRASHTI AND ALSO LUVING VIVIAN PLEASE DONT RUIN THEIR TALENT THEY BOTH R SOO GOOD UTILIZE IT PROPERLY.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

krazzy4uangeljyoticoolmomAmna0521fiona18AbhayangelAnu_RSnakeEyesMFarah13arunsunita_gmanu_sakshiVina23Maria-capriswetha10Shru77kahkashansakina-brokensoul-_Darling_Billu-Maamma

SmittenByVarun Senior Member
SmittenByVarun
SmittenByVarun

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Non sense show. Deserve 0 trp.
Billu-Maamma IF-Sizzlerz
Billu-Maamma
Billu-Maamma

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CantQuitTV

nonsense show hy to koe sense wala show dekho ja k..and U r no one to decide what Mb deserve..Angry..this a sensable show for sensable ppl. and nonsense ppl like u should stay away from it.Silly

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

fiona18AbhayangelsamidsamidMFarah13Renu13anu_sakshi_Darling_

anu_sakshi IF-Rockerz
anu_sakshi
anu_sakshi

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
CantQuitTV

aapko pasand nahi his forum kyu aayi mai janthi tum madhubala ki fan nahi jab bhi TRP ka buzz aatha hai tab tum madhubala ke fan ke har comments phar tumne har bhar dislike kiya aur his directly madhubala forum aake nonsense kah rahi ho please. mai he bhi kis show ki fan hai

Edited by anu_sakshi - 17 July 2012 at 11:48pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Billu-Maamma

SnakeEyes IF-Dazzler
SnakeEyes
SnakeEyes

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CantQuitTV

Ohhh really thnx for ur opinion, I hv a opinion for you go watch some cartoons i think that will make some sense for you 
baby go watch Chota Bheem that will suit you more...
Coming to the topic Nice Points dear i don't know why CV's are not taking our feebbacks on twitter...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhayangelBillu-Maamma

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
To the cvs of this show: The cast of the show is brilliant and the story is strong and very unique too but somehow the show's camera work and screen play needs a big improvement. Also we need good dialoges for the characters except ballu and RK's ones...you remember Hritesh someone from geet team for camera work. .we need someone like him...

Someone please post all your messages on this thread and then post this link to the director and other members of CVS on twitter / FB accounts! Please do it or else how will try see these messages? ?

Edited by cutiee1992 - 18 July 2012 at 12:05am
kahkashansakina IF-Sizzlerz
kahkashansakina
kahkashansakina

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Great post I agree with u ...
pppp12345 Senior Member
pppp12345
pppp12345

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
guys tell me how to reach these points to CVS and PH help me out.Feeling really bad for Drashti she is so good looking and has wonderful talent but not getting full justice to her role and serial.She never shows up and very plain girl cant see this injustice happening to her :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MFarah13Renu13

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index