Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

R.K. masterminding madhu's fate (Page 6)

jakther7 IF-Rockerz
jakther7
jakther7

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
nice post, eagerly waiting to see RK-Madhu revenge track

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

@manesha76 ' thank u manesha ' I thought as per that dialogue properly ' R.K. meant madhu & muku kit ho love story ho gi hi nahin & he will see to it that madhu comes & lands in his trap 'eventually the story is about R.K. & madhu ' the day he realizes abt madhu 'the way he was running 2 ruin her ' the same way he shall run 2 gain her back in his life '. I guess it can happen What u r saying abt R,K, trying 2 make her loner quite a possibility '

Dew , Actually when Madhu tore that Family pic that was inevitable that She might be separated from family . She will herself go away from them to save them for all problems . But this would be blessing in disguise for Madhu as Ballu has some feeling that Madhu is somewhere . So when he comes to that Colony Madhu would not be present & her pic also would not be seen as she has already torn it. 

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged

@jakhtar = thank u ...

@manesha76 - omg ... kithna door ka socha yaar tu ne ... par she tore only 1 pic naa ... they may have copies of other pics too na ...

well i guess u do have a point ... & what i thought was ... probably she will not think twice 2 separate herself from her family if she thinks that her family will b happy without her ...

manesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

@manesha76 - omg ... kithna door ka socha yaar tu ne ... par she tore only 1 pic naa ... they may have copies of other pics too na ...

well i guess u do have a point ... & what i thought was ... probably she will not think twice 2 separate herself from her family if she thinks that her family will b happy without her ...

Yaar door ki toh sochna padega na ab RK has started playing Bhagwan Bhagwan . Isiliye Bhagwan toh door ki hi sochte hain . But RK is forgetting that RK se upar bhi koi hai Almighty . End game will be played by their fate Wink

dewdropred

Asmi13 IF-Sizzlerz
Asmi13
Asmi13

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Hima, me wondering it will be whose ishq & whose junoon...Madhu's ishq & her junoon only or RK's ishq & Madhubala's junoon??

dewdropred

madhurk Goldie
madhurk
madhurk

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
nice prediction

dewdropred

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index