R.K. masterminding madhu's fate - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Hope your prediction comes true. Fed up of this Mukund and his mom track.
Wow a lovely prediction by our prediction queen...u r right that Madhu or Madhu's fate will be puppet in RK's hand & RK's character is already shown to having grey shades
love your prediction hope they come true nice post ðŸ˜ƒ
Nice...
Thnx for the positive post...😃
Nice post. Hope what you wrote comes true. 
QUESTION IS THAT WHAT RK WILL TELL MADHU ABOUT 25 LACKS TO BREAK MUKUND AND MUDHU RELATIONSHIP AND CREATE MISUNDERSTANDING?

Hima love your prediction and your analysis.

He is writing her fate and at the same time causing trouble between trishna and madhu.

Agree with your prediction that the engagement will get cancelled by ayi and that is why RK gave her all that money.

Yes he is trying to break him but he does not know how strong madhu is. She will make RK realise one day how wrong he is.

We know what his next steps are and I too cannot wait to get rid of mukund.

Great predictions..n i think theyre all true..cant wait for  the upcoming episodes!
nice post btw ;)

@mona == ithna soch na math … every thing will b fine & this is only a show …

@renu == thanks renu 4 liking it … lets see what they are planning 2 show …

@sohali76 = thank u …

@maanmohona = thank u …

@vidu – same case … just want this so called rishta what ever 2 end as soon as possible .

@sonia_koolkhan = thank u …

@nitya = I 2 feel that if title was katputhli it would have been perfect … but madhu bala is also gud … I guess PH has some sentiments …

@kar1538 = me 2 same feeling just want this track 2 end in 1 or 2 weeks …

@asmi == thanks dear … I so wish he does not make madhu puppet …. But I guess as per symbolism & the way every thing is shaping looks like he will def make her his puppet …

@shahisthi = thank u …

@anjali_samariya = thank u …

@RaDMG25 = thank u …

@neelanjansingh = thank u …

@missdramak – thank u … & hope so …

@kavana09n = thank u …

@abhaylovepiya = possibility … he can use that also 2 break the relationship & mukund as he is unaware a MU may crop up …

@todayzstar = thank u …

@reena = me 2 waiting 4 the day when we don't have 2 see that muku ka chehra … I hope madhu becomes strong during all these things …

@chinky353 = thank u & hope so dear …

@all === me waiting 4 the day when this muku ka track ends ….

@Dew , Was waiting for your Prediction , Good to read it . 

I would like to say one more thing is , 

RK said that koi Madhu aur Mukund lovestory ke beech nahi ayega " . But he never said that uski shaadi ke beech nahi ayega . I even feel that RK might separate Madhu from her family one by one . She will be all alone & then she will have only option left that is RK .