R.K. masterminding madhu's fate

Posted: 11 years ago

The way R.K. was sculpturing MB's sculpture & then pouring his blood & designing her fate ... the cv's are showing this symbolism again & again that he will be writing her fate without her knowledge ... his anger would destroy her ... his love his passion shall help her in rising ...

the way R.K. planned madhu & muku wedding or not so happening wedding ... i feel R.K. shall take it till the D day & in last minute he shall make muku's mom cancel the wedding on wedding day ... dulhan in the mandap waiting 4 her dulha ... parr ... dulha missing from site ... dulha's mom saying that she probably wanted 2 teach madhu a lesson ...😭 but never mind me not happy abt madhu getting married 2 mukku ... so me happy that this marriage got cancelled ...😆 madhu is a strong gurl so she will handle her life after this ... but how??????

& R.K.'s revenge is not complete there ... waht ever scenes he has shooted with trishna everything will b fake & nothing is for the movie ... he was giving them the impression & shall destroy the video tapes right in front of madhu & trishna ... there by saying that he took revenge on both sisters ...
in this way ... 2 sisters heart will b broken ...
trishna's dreams ... 2 b a heroine ... will b pinched at budding state ... how she copes up ... let her deal with it ...😆not my prob ...😆
similarly madhu who has dreamt a simple life of getting married & having kids ... even hers dreams will b shattered ...😭but she will come out & be moral support 2 her sister as well as herself ...
R.K. his revenge is not yet complete ...
as he is the person who is sculpturing madhu ... so all her reins are in his control ... he is the manipulator who can either make or break madhu ...
so after breaking her marriage with muku ... what is his next plan ... that we all know ...😉
so what would his next step will b ...😉
u gurls are intelligent enough 2 guess what his next step is ...😉
for the wedding 2 break ... i hope ... it should not take more than 2 weeks ...
hoping we can get rid of mukund😡 in a week or so ...😍
Edited by dewdropred - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

nice post.👍🏼All ur predictions seems to be right.
Nice post! 

Can't wait to see what happens!😃
wow Hima ur prediction give little streanth...👍🏼

hima di thanks even if i dont watch it still i keep track of the story and i think ur predection is bang on just like it was during geet😉
Hima nice post

aare mera tau dimag kharab hau gaya
Madhu kaise agree hau gaya Mukund se shadi kadne ke liye...
Mukund and his Mom is getting my Nerves,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
👏video tapes burned in front of Trishna !!! wow ...it would be worth seeing ...Awesome ..
wow!! i would love it this way!!
Hima --lovely prediction 👏

@crystalalena = thank you dear …

@maaneet_forever9 = thank you dear … me 2 waiting 2 see how the story will shape up ….

@achava11 = yup …lets see … 😆

@kahkashansakina = sakina… glad u liked the prediction ….

@abi == u r welcome dear … I know u r keeping a tab on MB ..😆

@mona = thank u mona ... I know 2 shows tera dimag kharab karr diya hain … tension math le … madhu has no big dreams so its natural … she is a ordinary gurl like us .. so a possible right man if parents decide then children accept it …she too did it … main reason 2 accept was … the thought that If u marry the person who loves u … he shall make u more happy than the person whom u love … its simple ….