Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

sidhart sir posted about d trps n show (Page 3)

Mo710 IF-Dazzler
Mo710
Mo710

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
We need a balance of all the elements of the show, and not just concentrate on just one thing and keep it there without any progression to it at all! Show a balance between virika, virman, jeeman and the other elements as well as progressing with the track!!

Last week it was all just a bit stagnated and boring without any progression for some characters and the cancer track.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovelife.

js1234 Senior Member
js1234
js1234

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
take it you are putting all these request on FB (i am not on FB).  Please could you say cancer track needs to move and in the right direction.  They have shown blood cancer and 3 chemo (there are huge side effects after 3 sessions) which has been mentioned on this forum.  Nausea, fatigue, high fever, body aches, vomiting, weight loss etc.  paitent would need blood transfusion and platlets almost all the time. what about blood that was saved for manvi and used for jeevika - where is the story there???

Plus they need to move on relationships as well they used to show that mu didnt used to last long as everyone used to talk to each other - i know they need to create drama but viren needs to talk to swamini around his involvment!  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sari2rezevendous

BrunoMars IF-Dazzler
BrunoMars
BrunoMars

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
You know? I actually enjoyed the show very
much... I don't know how the trp  drop is possible...
xMidnightStarx IF-Rockerz
xMidnightStarx
xMidnightStarx

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing :)
js1234 Senior Member
js1234
js1234

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
SId M needs to visit this forum and read posts by Reemz!! accurate analyst

sari2

rezevendous Senior Member
rezevendous
rezevendous

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
I was waitign for this opportunity, I am not so happy with current track .. with all the rhona dhona .. Please pass on my comments ..

1. Whenever you are start a new track, dont bring in another new track in between. VirMan confesstion track started which is still dragging and I personally feel, this is not the right time to have a new entry in the show. Now that the new entry is alred done, please balance such that the story moves on rather than dragging it with fillers
2. Please dont bring in the crap Saas-Bahu track. The current situation where Swamini is making commetns on Jeeviks being reasponsible for current situation is a major piss off atleast for me.. Rather than this I would want to see more positive aspects, where Jeeviks'a sasural stands as her support, and truly prove they treat her like family, rather than the Bahu who has to be perfect, no matter what
3. The track of manvi going Bald was awesome, really unique, but then after that there was too much rhona dhona, all becasue Virat cut his hair, please dont create too much drama
4. Please stop the rhona dhona of Jeevika, I want a strong Jeeviks, whoc can stand by her sister
5. Please bring more life to Viren's character, let him voice out his opinion, and clarify he supports VirMan rather than keeping quiet
6. Please make the 7 days track more interesting, by balancing VirMan and Virat wooing Manvi's family

And yes for me, I really want to see less rhona dhona, instead focus on CANCER treatment ... ans show  a more supportive postivie family drama ... 

AND PLEASE SHOW CUTE NOK-JOK AND ROMANCE BETWEEN VIRMAN !!!

Edited by rezevendous - 18 July 2012 at 8:06am

js1234

Go to top