Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

befair thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i dnt understand y ppl r blaming virman for low trp in fb offical pg(responding to sid sir post)...but the fact is last week v only got a single ...virman scene...
omi523 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi i am not on facebook but there is a message that i would like to pass on to the makers. please pass it on for me

why the recent trp's are going dow in my opinion is that the pace of the show has slowed dowm dramatically, it feels subdued. maybe this can be improved with better background music and sharper editing.

it lacking in drama, other than virat's confession to his family there isn't anything else really going on. for example if i only watched virat's confession scene and manvi leaving scene that would be enough the rest just seemed to fill the time.

this is a youth orientated serial and in order to attract us you must pick up the pace isn't it your motto to put life in the years you got and not add years to your life.  then the same should apply to the serial i would rather have drama filled 2 years of ehmmbh then a dragged out 4 years.

although i have highlighted what i think is lacking in the serial i must say that if i was to highlight what is appealing about it i can write paragraph after paragraph.  you guyz have a fantastic set of talented actors especially nia as i think it her character that sets the pace of the show when she was full of life we felt full of life, now she is down understandably the pace has slowed down and so have the veiwers.

love the show just get back to the original pace and excitment.
mohd.maliha123 thumbnail
plss dont bring vanshika's love nd marriage over here plsss i request now wen dey r showin sme virman nd behna's tale d TRP'S r on 3.7 wen u bring out vanshika's punar vivah it will be on 0000000000 do u understand wot i say
this show if dey show vanshika's punar vivah 👎🏼  
nd if dey show us d awesme 4sme it'll be 😃+👍🏼+👏=🥳
-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

A place where you can post him personally? Email or something?

- asma

Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
We need a balance of all the elements of the show, and not just concentrate on just one thing and keep it there without any progression to it at all! Show a balance between virika, virman, jeeman and the other elements as well as progressing with the track!!

Last week it was all just a bit stagnated and boring without any progression for some characters and the cancer track.
js1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
take it you are putting all these request on FB (i am not on FB).  Please could you say cancer track needs to move and in the right direction.  They have shown blood cancer and 3 chemo (there are huge side effects after 3 sessions) which has been mentioned on this forum.  Nausea, fatigue, high fever, body aches, vomiting, weight loss etc.  paitent would need blood transfusion and platlets almost all the time. what about blood that was saved for manvi and used for jeevika - where is the story there???

Plus they need to move on relationships as well they used to show that mu didnt used to last long as everyone used to talk to each other - i know they need to create drama but viren needs to talk to swamini around his involvment!  
BrunoMars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
You know? I actually enjoyed the show very
much... I don't know how the trp  drop is possible...
xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing :)
js1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
SId M needs to visit this forum and read posts by Reemz!! accurate analyst

rezevendous thumbnail
I was waitign for this opportunity, I am not so happy with current track .. with all the rhona dhona .. Please pass on my comments ..

1. Whenever you are start a new track, dont bring in another new track in between. VirMan confesstion track started which is still dragging and I personally feel, this is not the right time to have a new entry in the show. Now that the new entry is alred done, please balance such that the story moves on rather than dragging it with fillers
2. Please dont bring in the crap Saas-Bahu track. The current situation where Swamini is making commetns on Jeeviks being reasponsible for current situation is a major piss off atleast for me.. Rather than this I would want to see more positive aspects, where Jeeviks'a sasural stands as her support, and truly prove they treat her like family, rather than the Bahu who has to be perfect, no matter what
3. The track of manvi going Bald was awesome, really unique, but then after that there was too much rhona dhona, all becasue Virat cut his hair, please dont create too much drama
4. Please stop the rhona dhona of Jeevika, I want a strong Jeeviks, whoc can stand by her sister
5. Please bring more life to Viren's character, let him voice out his opinion, and clarify he supports VirMan rather than keeping quiet
6. Please make the 7 days track more interesting, by balancing VirMan and Virat wooing Manvi's family

And yes for me, I really want to see less rhona dhona, instead focus on CANCER treatment ... ans show  a more supportive postivie family drama ... 

AND PLEASE SHOW CUTE NOK-JOK AND ROMANCE BETWEEN VIRMAN !!!

Edited by rezevendous - 11 years ago