Balika Vadhu

gauri's clever trick on fool jagat

milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
😲jagya a foolish man trapped in tricks of gauri ---earlier when there was bade papa  and he came stopped money she arranged candle light dinner for foolish man to fool him navoid bp truths now again to hide bp truths and story she fooled jagga by nice breakast treat ,so to fool his foolish balam our pizza madam tricks by giving nice food treats ,she is clever but i say preserve this foolish balam till ansh get married pizza madam we will give u good wishes for ur jhoothi  shadi where u stole dulha ---------such stealer dulhan ur  pizza madam😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nidz2404 thumbnail
The scene proved gauri is not smart jagat is a bigger fool to not even notice her stammering n nervousness in her lies
tweetie19 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 9
Pizza Madam's lies will be exposed very soon...no tricks will work that time...n Jaggu's brains have already been rotted...he will become like a dhobhi ka kutta...na ghar ka na ghat ka ðŸ˜†
nutmeg7 thumbnail
Hey m  little lost hre...can anyone tell me bade papa's raaz which gauri is hiding
SiriuslySujal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Hey m  little lost hre...can anyone tell me bade papa's raaz which gauri is hiding

Basically Bade Papa stopped sending Gauri money, and Gauri called to ask why. And then he told her that it actually hadn't been him giving the money, but Bhairon... so Gauri took a trip to Jaitsar, telling Jagat she was going to see her cousin in Bhopal, and then yelled at Bhairon about dikhayeing her nicha by paying for her education/overall financial needs. Meanwhile I think Bade Papa had called Bhairon to ask why he'd stopped sending money, and Bhairon had explained the whole situation with Gauri's marriage etc. And after that Bade Papa told Gauri he was disgusted with her behaviour (how could she not think of what would happen to Anandi, the first wife, in that situation) and was todeing all rishte with her. Gauri hasn't told any of this to Jagat, so he thinks she's still in contact with Bade Papa, has no idea that his dad paid for her education etc, and has no idea that she went to Jaitsar and yelled at his family. Am not sure how he'll react when he finds out...
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Jagya is super dumb 😆

I just feel so pity for Jagya... wonder when he'll start using his brain :)
SiriuslySujal thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

Jagya is super dumb 😆

I just feel so pity for Jagya... wonder when he'll start using his brain :)

Seriously. Sometimes his IQ just seems to undergo a massive drop o.O Like when Gauri was doing her drama of feeling faint when Lal Singh and Anandi came to visit... it was so obviously fake, yet he never realised. Blinded man!
ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
So true... this showz Jagya has little brain and big tummy... he is ready to forget everything for food.;;😆
SiriuslySujal thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishti31

So true... this showz Jagya has little brain and big tummy... he is ready to forget everything for food.;;😆

Haan, ek baar special breakfast mil jaaye to sab chalta hai 😆
ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: SiriuslySujal

Haan, ek baar special breakfast mil jaaye to sab chalta hai 😆

Arey fir toh mai usey 1 month tk bf,lunch, dinner sb karane ko taiyar hu... bas wo Anandi ko bhul jaye..😃