we said it ...must read (updated) - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by pisces25

Hope they get a clear picture now as to what the audience wants to see.

One would expect their love story to kick off now. This show was never about did ki saut. What we have been seeing for the past year is completely different from what we are seeing now. This is no longer nafrat paas aaney na dey mohabbat doore jaane na dey.
completely agree with u...also gautam hedg's who  tweet also lead to this trp fall...because y he didnot consider because of this audience ipkknd is standing on its position...i think ipknd ke new did ki sautan base😡 is the reason for this trp fall...we the  If members ko know what will they are planning and etc...but the poor house wife and others who dont have t.v.,  dont know all these...
any way so sad to see tis big trp drop...😭
i am not bashing anyone...sorry if i hurts anyone by words...
TRP is 3 TRP is 3 TRP is 3 TRP is 3!! somebody tell me dat the TRP is three!!! im going crazy!!!
Guys last week was good.

We had some superb ArHI scenes last week.
this didi thing and then useless payal scenes. Seriously, I have been just forwarding them. I cannot take those scenes anymore.

they have to show some strength in Anjali's character.
Some confrontation...if she does not believe the truth, one will not just sit down and not even call her husband or talk to the family.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3100195
Check this out...
idk... but anjali has been a little selfish these days.. and i know that khushi was hurt when arnav said all that to her, but she did stretch it out a bit too much on her bday.. i mean.. why...
see the trp is 3...not 2... it has dipped but not so much!!!
Problem Mahi is the TRP audience majority of them are very regressive type of audiences...they can handle a vamp sister in law but they will not get a clingy crybaby willow who keeps touching her brother all the freaking time..

Plus when they started rewatching the show they wanted a love story atleast for a while again they did not get that...we are mostly international audience who do not directly contribute to TRP as such but even most of us were freaked out by the unholy love that was shown...

On top of that the twat GH ranted again!!!! and that affected too because no one likes to be treated that way specially people who watch the show...

So it was a recipe headed straight for disaster and I think this is just the tip of the iceberg unless they show us what we want which is Arnav and Khushi
😊dont worry dear
trp is 3 not 2...👏
uh uh..i dnt know what to say..i actually was ok with most of it as it was very realistic, other than for the ME which was off the tangent!! which was the ONLY episode i actually cribbed about and proof is there!! it is the only episode with low TRPs!!
(cz it is actually 3 on average n not 2 as it was said for the other episodes! only the useless ME scored a pathetic 2)

but totally agree that should freaking make her look pregnant!!
W T F are they playing at by keeping her tummy so flat n making the audience NOT sympathize with this woman when we should be doing it!!
Edited by princessunara - 11 years ago