Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

we said it ...must read (updated)

Posted: 11 years ago
we said it...we howled and screeched...and cried and fought and went on facebook and twitter and did everything ...we said it -  do not show ghost of anjali di roaming around the house intermixed with ArHi romantic moments ...it is recipe for disaster...

how to avert further disaster ...arrange a meeting with DB...give her some pillows to put where her baby should be and tell her that she must be happy with the recognition ( though most of it turned negative recently) and role that she has been given...no more tantrums and your role will only be that much of nani/mami and I miss nani and mami scenes...cut down the melodramatic di factor...quickly...

and for all those who said our opinions do not shape trp's...sigh...

and yes to all those over aggressive people 'planting posts' to change the direction of sentiments...again...sigh...you can't beat us into submission...understand what we want ...not get angry because what you think should happen is different from what we want to see...
Edited by Mahi122 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Agreed. This disaster is caused by Anjali Di s Rona dhona. We love this show and never expected it to happen. No one is liking it. We can't enjoy the romance track completely because of this constantly nagging sister track. CV s bashed us instead of understanding our concern for the show. Troubled past or not no one can relate to this bro sis bonding. THAT'S a FACT.
CVs save our show from this. Bring back Shyam ASAP and let him placate Anji for a while Arhi romances in front of him without disturbance from Anji. Let him get jealous and plot against them. Make the track interesting and Romantic at the same time.
Carabelli5 thumbnail
I am sorry but i think negative post and bashing is also to be blamed.
I think Khushi has also been out of character lately, the birthday drama is being stretched and what not?
The competing shows are far worst in terms of rhona dhona and typicality!
I just cannot believe that the TRP can possibly fall this low? where is the link for the TRP chart thread..Help please😭😭😭😭😭😭
SimiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Now Mr. Hegde wl get back to his senses.. & atleast, wont say that IF fandom belongs to a "minority" so far as the Trp sphere is concerned!!

Aur banao IPKKND ko Didi ki saut!! ðŸ˜¡
Originally posted by: Carabelli5

I am sorry but i think negative post and bashing is also to be blamed.

I think Khushi has also been out of character lately, the birthday drama is being stretched and what not?
The competing shows are far worst in terms of rhona dhona and typicality!
I just cannot believe that the TRP can possibly fall this low? where is the link for the TRP chart thread..Help please😭

trying to find the link dear...let us hope CVs listen now...and we rule the charts again ...
Edited by Mahi122 - 11 years ago
Carabelli5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahi122

trying to find the link dear...let us hope CVs listen now...and we rule the charts again ...

Please let me know if u find it i just cannot got to sleep like this...!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by: Carabelli5

Please let me know if u find it i just cannot got to sleep like this...!!!!!!!!!!!!

link - http://scrutinybykhimaanshu.blogspot.ca/
ChupChupKe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
didi ki saut ho ya phir di ki behen...it cant be possible 2.0...how it??????
pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hope they get a clear picture now as to what the audience wants to see.

One would expect their love story to kick off now. This show was never about did ki saut. What we have been seeing for the past year is completely different from what we are seeing now. This is no longer nafrat paas aaney na dey mohabbat doore jaane na dey.
Man this is sad...Barun came back and at the time TRPs were supposed to hit the roof...we went to the bottom of the ocean... ðŸ˜­...i hope DB is happy now that she got to showcase her acting skills... Edited by Mahi122 - 11 years ago