India-Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal
Saas Bina Sasuraal

khoda pahad nikla chuha... (Page 2)

ac82 Groupbie
ac82
ac82

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
one  thing is certain.. if they do that, then RIP saas bina sasuraal..

The serial is on toasty's life as a CV bahu..

LoveAvina Senior Member
LoveAvina
LoveAvina

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by varmarakhee

I really wish this happens bt honestly speaking its difficult that anything of this sort wud unfold... I dont want toasty to die in SBS... But i guess rubina has come in to replace Aishwarya... Or may be that her (Aishwarya's) screen space would reduce... Coming out safe and sound from the last stage of BRAIN TUMOR is something that has almost 0% chances to happen... Cry Ermm Unhappy
I don't know 'cause   Aishwarya  herself said that she will not leave SBS and the cancer track it's fake and  is irrelevant ! Hmmm...
LoveAvina Senior Member
LoveAvina
LoveAvina

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
And yeah ...Anshupriya your point it's very good ...also Dada Ji said in today episode that maybe it's a reason for Smiley's entry in the house ...maybe she will help Toasty to recover or maybe the brain tumor it's just a medical mistake and Toasty will be safe ...will see ! Keep my fingers crossed !Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ac82

aratipradhan Senior Member
aratipradhan
aratipradhan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
these shows without even doing any research on illness goes on shows anything they like. Ask people like me whose sister is going thru brain tumor past few months.

Toasty was in hospital only a few months ago went into coma etc and the docs were doing what? and now in less than a month, where she still has the wound from her accident, she is in last stage of brain tumor.. Maahaan hai tv shows.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ac82ShinyGirl

ac82 Groupbie
ac82
ac82

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
I  so agree with you aarti.. I nearly lost my jeth due to cancer.. I know the trauma we went through.. my jethani died a 1000 deaths daily.. but he survived.. it was in 2nd stage so he survived by God's grace..  

I have seen my dadaji die because of cancer..

Its easy to show such things in tv.. in reality its the harsh truth.. I guessed this story line because they needed to focus on toasty as the CV bahu..

Let us not forget that SBS is the story of CV khandaan from toasty's perspective.. it all seems like a flashback..
Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged

Well that's what happens when a gynecologist becomes a neurologist overnightD'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShinyGirl

ac82 Groupbie
ac82
ac82

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
One thing is certain.. If they wanted to kill toasty or remove her character they would have done it during her accident scene itself.. Everyone knows that she was ill at that time and they could have taken an advantage of it..

So now why the cancer track and all?

It seems all Ekta Kapoor serials follow one trend and other production houses follow their own common trend..

There is no originality and uniqueness in any serials any more..

P.S, can anyone please explain it to me what is Shobha still doing in CV niwas??

In North Indian families, ladkiwaale to apne beti ke sasuraal mein paani tak nahi peete ( however this trend is changing) and she is not only staying there and behaving as if she is a family member but she is also calling various people from her known circles to stay with CV's!!

Koi itna besharam hoke itna gir kaise sakta hai??

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index