India-Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal
Saas Bina Sasuraal

khoda pahad nikla chuha...

ac82 Groupbie
ac82
ac82

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
The current track of toasty's tumor seems exactly like that to me...

Thode se chakkar se brain tumor????ShockedShocked

I guess very soon the rest of CV's will come to know.. Then smiley will get her checked up with her doctors and all.. pata chalega toasty has a migrane/stress/low hameoglobin/iron deficiency  problem..

Smiley will prescribe her a diet and all and ask the other family members to let her go on a holiday and all..

baad mein malti ki doctor daudte daudte aayegi aur bolegi... sorry mrs.CV, aapki report kisi aur Mrs. CV ke saath exchange ho gayi thi...

Just  get a feeling this is going to happen..tragedy and then comedy of errors!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Rahma11abc113LoveAvinaTejy_KumariKalapi.PerfectLove.bbbcccArshi-licious01harianjana

IshaMish Senior Member
IshaMish
IshaMish

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
hope it happens.. Stern Smile
Tejy_Kumari Goldie
Tejy_Kumari
Tejy_Kumari

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally I thought instead of a brain tumor, that would be the track...Toasty having some kind of nutrient deficiency or something that Smiley would have to help her out with because this girl is so caught up in her ghar ke kaam that she doesn't take care of herself or eat properly because i was wondering why else would they mention Smiley being a nutritionist and a know-it-all...if that was the case and seeing Smiley's track record so far, Smiley would have known seeing Toasty that there was some problem.

Good prediction @ac82...I really hope this is what happens!! :) <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ac82Rahma11

.PerfectLove. IF-Dazzler
.PerfectLove.
.PerfectLove.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
arey bapre?! ye toh meine nahin socha thaD'oh

I am really hoping a track as such..Big smileIt would be really comedy of errors then!! The doctor comes and says that she misunderstood with the reports with another Mrs.Chaturvedi or Mrs.Tanya!!Stern Smile Before that, Chaturs will come to know and will support Toasty and make her smile always and then the doctor scene.. after ths Chaturs will change their sad mood and sing, dance aur aish karengeDancing

I am really hoping for this kinda.. that will be fun and also Smiley may be seen helping Toasty in her diet.. what to eat, what not?? wagera, wageraD'oh 

As I said before, none of us can imagine Toasty bina SasuraalCryWoh toh SBS ki jaan hainEmbarrassed

*fingers crossed*Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ac82harianjana

ac82 Groupbie
ac82
ac82

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Sabse ek request hai.. Please dont call me ac82.. mujhe aisa lagta hai ki mein robot ban gayi hu..LOLLOL..

Call me Anshupriya or Chani ( my pet nameEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.PerfectLove.

--Ekta-- IF-Rockerz
--Ekta--
--Ekta--

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
hmm...nice point ,May be it happens .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ac82

varmarakhee Newbie
varmarakhee
varmarakhee

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
I really wish this happens bt honestly speaking its difficult that anything of this sort wud unfold... I dont want toasty to die in SBS... But i guess rubina has come in to replace Aishwarya... Or may be that her (Aishwarya's) screen space would reduce... Coming out safe and sound from the last stage of BRAIN TUMOR is something that has almost 0% chances to happen... Cry Ermm Unhappy
Arshi-licious01 IF-Rockerz
Arshi-licious01
Arshi-licious01

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Wow, I could definitely imagine this happening in the show! 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index