Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

Hits and misses - 17th July, 12. (Page 2)

nakshu_2012 Goldie

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08

ridzthebest IF-Dazzler
ridzthebest
ridzthebest

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran_20

Originally posted by preksha1

no misses only hits for yrkkhThumbs Up
congrats yr at 2...oh this track is greatBig smile.i was right people love dajima,chikki-aksh but hate naitik or naksh...hats off to yrkkh and its audienceClap

today i give up...ab to befkoofi hogi naksh scene/naksh track ya naitik ko  expect karna..no fault of cvs..i think as per trps leaving forum members(60-70 max) all others dont watch for naksh but for family...i dont think youngsters r loving this crap,thing is they dont watch it...ye show baron ke liye hain(majority audience)...but yes now it has become easy to leave this habit of watching yrkkhSmile

sorryCry
last week bcoz of naksh rain sequence.so at no.3
thts why i wanna know abt which epi gained highest trps...i wanna know abt monday trp taaki kuch to sukoon mile...a list which showed this was used to be posted earlier here

if it is then i take back  wht i said Smile

Edited by preksha1 - 18 July 2012 at 12:46am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nakshu_2012moonlight08janhavi58

maha_femir4ever IF-Rockerz
maha_femir4ever
maha_femir4ever

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
ummm kya bolo kal k epi k bare mai?song is really nice naksh dance was ok...
im loving g3..sach mai...ab she should hav blasted at aksh..i donno 4 whom shes waiting?naksh last scene was good .atleast wahan toh naksh and duggu akele thayBig smile...
about precap why isnt naitik shown???

moonlight08

shruthi.sweety IF-Dazzler
shruthi.sweety
shruthi.sweety

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
again well said kaumdiClap

HITS:

1)Song "dil se bandha ek dor jo dil tak jaathi hain" no doubt...evergreen song...was treat to listen and watch...

2)Naksh Scene....loved their dance and last part...Day Dreaming...akshi writing trio in mehendi was niceBig smile...trio were looking very cuteDay Dreaming

3)Ananya and DugguDay Dreaming...my god...both are such an januable babiesHeart..both are treat to watchDay DreamingBig smile

MISSES:

1)Dj-Bm....OMG..it has become too much to digest their romance and sharmaanaDead...and this BM itni kyun ro rahi thi baba...and to add spice was BG YR tune...i think it was not needed...it sounded like zas if BM is going from their forever...Dead.
main soch rahi thi abhi aisa haal hain tho "bidaai" main kya hogaShocked...surely we will be deadDead as circuswalealso will accompany BM...Dead...kal ki epi dekhne ke baad i m not surprised if g3 also joins the crewDead...mujhe darr is baat ka hain kahi is ka head akshi tho nahi hain...as i hope aap sab ko rashmi ki bidaai yaad hogiDead

2)Chiki...wat to say abt this girl...this girl behaves like elders not like small girl...as kaumdi said...she shud have not taken duggu as it is out...if akshi was busy others were there rite...she sud have told to g3 or naitk...

3) Editing...even i felt editing was bad esp during dance sequence...i think team need to work on this...

Random comments...
bas i hope yeh sahddi track ends by this week only...as not able to take it any moreSmile
one thing..i agree wat chiki did was wrong...and to some extent also agree with g3's worry...but i felt g3 was too rude to chikiDead...i mean i m not liking her over-possiveness towards dugguAngry

Edited by shruthi.sweety - 18 July 2012 at 2:17am

moonlight08

.Divyaa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Divyaa.
.Divyaa.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
sum 1 plz clear my confusion...
anshu saw chikki taking duggu out..but wasnt it his duty to go wid her... Confused
atleast kuch nahi socha to ye to sochta ki chikki kaise duggu ko sambhaalegi Confused Ouch
bhondu ke tarah aake bol rha hai use maine chiku ke saath bahar jaate hu dekha Shocked
nonsense Ouch Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08maha_femir4everammu4u

shruthi.sweety IF-Dazzler
shruthi.sweety
shruthi.sweety

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
OMG...yeh BM itna kyun ro rahi thi babaDead...upar se to add mirchi...BG main YR ki sad tuneDead...it sounded like as BM is going from there foreverDead

main soch rahi thi abhi aisa haal hain tho "bidaai" main kya hogaShocked...surely we will be deadDead as circuswalealso will accompany BM...Dead...kal ki epi dekhne ke baad i m not surprised if g3 also joins the crewDead...mujhe darr is baat ka hain kahi is ka head akshi tho nahi hain...as i hope aap sab ko rashmi ki bidaai yaad hogiDead

moonlight08

ammu4u IF-Stunnerz
ammu4u
ammu4u

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonlight08

TG the storyline moved a BIT forward.. was so tired of this show.. uff..Dead

HITS :
1. Song sequence : it was really good.. Dil se bandhi ek dorr is my all-time fav song.. the lyrics and voice just touches my heart to the core..Embarrassed didn't care much about the video, i was just enjoying the song!Day Dreaming
though i feel the sequence was poorly edited..Confused

also, i loved these lines :

bin bole hi, naino se naina,
pyar ki bhasha, padhte hai..
naya tarane ban jaate hai,
jab do dil, dhadakte hai,
meet ye mann ko bhata hai,
jhoom ke dil tab, gaata hai,
janmo ki preet judi, jaati hai..Day DreamingDay Dreaming
beautiful lines..Day Dreaming

mera bhi fav hai ye song...superb song with beautiful lyrics,...i dt knw y bt i liked that naksh part in dance Tongue

2. G3 : im loving her!Big smile she's treating Chiki way she should be.. That girl shouldn't have been given so much liberty in the first place..Ouch the way she reacted was practical as well as correct.. she was a bit rude, but i thought it's necessary.. you have given shelter to someone doesn't mean that you'll allow them to dance over your heads.. G3 knows this very well and that was good.. atleast i liked her approach towards Chiki..Big smileBig smile
ye g3 ke liyeHug...g3 is bit rude to chikki..bt am lovng itLOLLOLLOLand she is right in some xtend..bcoz chikki aise kaise duggu ko bahar le jaa sakthi hai vo bhi rath koShockedagar kisi chor ya kisi ne kuch kiya tho kisi ko pata bhi nahi chalegaShocked

3. Duggu and Ananya - aww these two cutie pies..Day Dreaming finally we saw more of Duggu..Day Dreaming and Ananya was looking quite pretty in that purple dress.. love these two kids..Big smileBig smile

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming two cutiesDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreamingduggu tho last scene main munna ke sath mehendi main nam dund rahi thi...so cuteeDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

MISSES :
1. Bma - what the hell was she doing? itna sharmana?Shocked insane it was..Shocked still can't believe..
and, why did she cry so much when ultimately she had to go to Maheshwari Mansion?Confused idiot lady.. 5 mins was wasted on her rona-dhono.. limit..Angry
and what was with ye sasural and vo maayka thing? uff.. YR will drive me crazy one day..Angry

bmaAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryi hate her to the core..jab sharmathi hai tho muh thodne ka man kar raha haiAngry
Angry

2. BG - ROFL it was a complete miss for me yesterday.. sad YRKKH BG when Bma was crying?ShockedROFL dimag kharab ho gaya tha sabka..ROFL Bma mari thode thi yar?Confused
and even when Daddaji came downstairs to dance with everybody.. dil se bandhi ek dor ka alaap version, and that too fast..ShockedROFL ohh godd i was rofling at it badly..ROFL

Ouchjab bg music YR sad versn aaya tho muje laga they ll play the song too ..thnk god the dint plyed varna i cant tolerateAngry

3. editing - it was crap..Dead dance sequence was edited, and last Naksh scene as well.. and it was just pathetic..Dead
Mr. Gandhi - what the heck are you doing?Shocked you're suppose to hide the flaws of actors and not highlight them..Confused
in the song sequence, position of chunni from Naitik to Akshara changed abruptly.. even in the last scene, it was Akshara's monologue, she was holding pen and paper and suddenly we see Naitik looking at her hand..Confused
rubbish it was..Dead

last scene main pehle tho muje bhi kuch samaj nahi aaya ...akshi kuch likh rahi thi and achanak naitik serchng nam in mehendiShocked

4. Chiki - im sorry, but what she did was wrong.. and, she isn't a child.. especially when she can take out the pram and think of giving a balloon to Duggu if he was crying..
she said Akshara was busy, i accept it.. but, there were so many elders who weren't busy.. she could have handed over Duggu to anyone..
G3 was very right in reprimanding her.. may be it wasn't her intention to hurt Duggu, but what if Duggu actually got hurt? who'd be blamed then?Confused

iss chikki ko thoAngryAngryAngry

5. Dialogues - Akshara's dialogues were pathetic.. she was saying sorry to Chiki.. why? didn't she realise Chiki WAS at fault? atleast one dialogue could be given to her like, 'Chiki, tum abhi choti ho na, aise Duggu ko bina bataye bahar nahi le jaate.. use ya tumhe kuch ho jata toh?' something of this sort? why that sorrywas given to her? nobody said anything wrong..Ouch
No offence : im not blaming Akshara, im just saying her dialogues could have been better..

akshi sory kyu bola sorryConfusedchikki ko sory bolna chahiye tha infrm kare bina duggu ko leke bahar jaane ke liyeAngry..aksh n chikki ka hug karna muje bilkul bhi pasand nahi haiAngryAngryAngry

RANDOM MOMENTS :
1. Naksh scene - it was okay.. didn't like them much..Confused

naksh se acha duggu tha uss scene mainEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
2. Rukmani - so now we see she's divorced or what?Confused
plz send chikki with that rukmaniAngry

3. Precap - omg now another epi just on joota-churayi?Confused kitna latkaenge yar?Cry
aur kithne din pakayengi ye log

moonlight08

Go to top