India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

high-time for honeymoon

sri7 Goldie
sri7
sri7

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
am so disappointed with the trps this week...even it did not happened when barun was not seen for a long time...

i think the cvs shd wake up and go for some outstation location as in other serials...and promote the show...

as, anyways, our asr making plan by plan to woo..his lady love...the cvs can always plan for a bali honeymoon package for our arhi and also for our trps...

no doubt we, arhians, will b in heaven...

but i think they have to seriously need to do it...
this is a very pathetic trp...i am literally shocked...will anyone pls tell me is this REALLY TRUE.??!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-kri-

-kri- IF-Sizzlerz
-kri-
-kri-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sripriyan

am so disappointed with the trps this week...even it did not happened when barun was not seen for a long time...

i think the cvs shd wake up and go for some outstation location as in other serials...and promote the show...

as, anyways, our asr making plan by plan to woo..his lady love...the cvs can always plan for a bali honeymoon package for our arhi and also for our trps...

this is a very pathetic trp...i am literally shocked...will anyone pls tell me is this REALLY TRUE.??!!!

having the same doubt... how can TRP drop so low??? we were in 4th position... impossible... someone... please tell that the info is wrong...

sri7

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krikumar.91

Originally posted by sripriyan

having the same doubt... how can TRP drop so low??? we were in 4th position... impossible... someone... please tell that the info is wrong...

It wl 3 nt 2 nt possible

sri7

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sri7

sri7 Goldie
sri7
sri7

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi122

[QUOTE=sripriyan]am so disappointed with the trps this week...even it did not happened when barun was not seen for a long time...

so you see...me was crying and shouting and houling ...plz plz send Anjali di on a pilgrimage but alas...hence the TRP...

But dear Honeymoon - my response- abe chod yaar - it will be sufficient if they do not show ghost of anjali di roaming around the house intermixed with ArHi romantic moments ...

TOTALLY AGREED DEAR...HIGH TIME NOW...ACT CVS

Mahi122

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top