India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Separation Track coming up

tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Guys, while we are watching Khushi acting pricey with Arnav, and not getting pacified with any gift he is giving her, some of us are thinking that Arnav needs to pay for all the wrong-doings he has done to her.

There is a deeper reason that Khushi is not giving in to anything to Arnav is doing.

Khushi knows, being sensible beyond her years, as Nani has again recently pointed out, that Anjali needs Arnav.  This was made clearer even when Anjali was so overwhelmed to see the flowers, and thought Arnav had ordered them for her.

Khushi knows that there is soon going to be a big storm regarding Anjali.  Someone, or everyone in RM is going to get upset again, or Anjali is going to have a nervous breakdown - this much Khushi can sense - she is a smart girl.

So she is not agreeing to anything Arnav is doing for her, because she is setting the stage for the 6 month contract to be over, and then she will leave Arnav, as she thinks Anjali needs Arnav.

Once again Khushi wil sacrifice her happiness for someone else, this time Anjali, just like she did by agreeing to the forced marriage with Arnav, in order to keep Payal happy in her marriage.  We see a forever giving Khushi.  Remind you of Seeta ?  Forever giving to make others happy ?

We can be happy to see Arnav wooing Khushi for a few days, but looking at the history of this show, every happiness has been followed by a long sadness.

So I think the separation track is not too far off.  We should enjoy the romance and togetherness while it lasts Confused

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

cheeky25bindu3563k_sally.86Luvlin28titaliajayagowriabishapmona357nasima1234_CrazySuzi_gkoolansjbluedaySS83ThreeDsVIP.Lifemskdscrobin999huntinchildSaraPhoenixthaaniyabijilicutepuppyshagun-rocksArathy-VruchikacdcmaloseKasu4lyfe-Rimsha-sizzlesRozy77march2011swetha_chBornToShipArShiborregCDlovecaskergeesSidda8barunslakkuMariam_SultanBarundeewani19JUHI.HIafsuulaksh65-MKB-Omorabotispate22ChitraFthulasi_arshicandykrush-ElmoFuj-StarktasticArshi.Sugi.IPK

Kasu4lyfe Goldie
Kasu4lyfe
Kasu4lyfe

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Ur absolutely right i agree!!! I know we are excited right now that Arnav is trying to woo Khushi and all but somewhere down the line we all now that there def will be a seperation track and it will happen bc just like u said after couple happy episodes something sad happens and also anjali might have a breakdown or outburst bc of khushi. Its sad but in order for them to romance, confess, and remarriage to happen we need this seperation track so anjali finds out the truth!

Edited by Kasu4lyfe - 17 July 2012 at 10:58pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

taklima_najaafanafsuutvbuf

Mariam_Sultan IF-Rockerz
Mariam_Sultan
Mariam_Sultan

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
That will be so sad .Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VIP.Lifetvbuf

afsuu IF-Rockerz
afsuu
afsuu

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
good sep track atleast she breath freely n ppl know value of her
Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Happiness doesn't stay too long in this show isn't it? There's always a tendency for a Tsunami in the corner whenever Nannav & Khushi are somewhat happy 

I can feel the grim approaching soon... Nevertheless I'm loving it

JUHI.HItvbuf

JUHI.HI IF-Rockerz
JUHI.HI
JUHI.HI

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
u absolutely right...completely agree wid u...evn i feel sum differnce in khushis behaviour!!!! i noe khushi is definitely plannin fr yet anoder scarifice!!!Cry ...poor girl...how much she has to sacrifice in her life...Cry...aftr dat scene where arnav scolds khushi n blames hr fr all dat (though nt deliberately!!!) she nw hs a strng feelin dat its bcz of her only dat evryone is unhappy in RM n she is firm enof to leave d house!!!Broken Heart if she wud ne thinkin dat den wont she accept d surprises given to hr by arnav...i mean atleast at nght where arnav wishes hr happy b'day...she cud hav forgiven him bt she didnt do it!!!Ouch...may be in dis way she is avoidin arnav to cum closr to hr!!!CryCryCry

aafantvbuf

candykrush IF-Sizzlerz
candykrush
candykrush

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
separation track?? wer they togeher till sday????????? !!

OmNaMaSteOmtvbuf

..Surbhi.. IF-Dazzler
..Surbhi..
..Surbhi..

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
omgg.. i think ur right now.. to come to think of it.. yeh.. it could be.. anything is possible.. we should really enjoy the time of arshi together as of now.. cuz anjali will be for sure causing some probs in the later track regrarding khushi.. so yeh.. bechari khushi.. feel bad for her... awww

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tvbuf

Go to top