Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jennad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I think Star plus is doing this on purpose, it is next to impossible for IPK not to do well.  
..Surbhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
this is sooo dead.. omgg...
wth.. i mean.. sooo low.. howw...
oh gosh.. i cant believe this...
-tanya96- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't think it is 2.
Or at least i hope not!
Because even during the swami wala and kidnapping thing, the trp  wasn't as low as 2!
And that was not as good as the episodes which are aired now! :/
katiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ESR8

yes we cant expect it to soar that high... but 2 ?????  our show is still better than some other crappy shows which have only saas bahu rona dhona n all...

yes i agree but aren't we now headed the same way as all the other shows we hate so much and crib about? there are a million things that can be shown in the akash-payal track but we choose to show misunderstandings created by mother-in-law and wife running madly behind husband and just crying.

we loved anjali..the caring sister...who stood up for her chhote...no matter what. yes there will be pain at the way her own marriage has crumbled but that she will hold it against her brother and sister-in-law is an angle i had never expected to see...atleast not on this show.

maami...helps khushi during the whole kidnapping saga. we see some moments where u feel finally her character is being redeemed and VOILA...without any explanation or reason she slips back into the old rut..and possibly worse this time cos it just seems like a weird character flip-flop.

i can go on and on...but i guess you get my drift. 
i feel frustrated to see such a brilliant brand and yes...ipkknd HAD become a brand...to come crashing down like this.
nehusashhh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
d odr shows r cheaters...hate dose shows...i hate dem!!! hw can it be 2...sumwhere in 2.7 or 2.8 is okk but 2??? 
f**k of dose trp guys...
heavenspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
its impossible...!!! no way it can't be happen like this..!!! i mn we had some really good epi in last week...so how?!??!?!?!?! i guess there must be some mistakes...we shud wait for the forum to publish it...
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

All TRP discussions here: IPKKND TRP Thread #4