Pratigya
Pratigya

im very sad with trps (Page 2)

abhiloveriya IF-Sizzlerz
abhiloveriya
abhiloveriya

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

So leap worked in BALH as expected.I m not shocked at allOuchlast week full of ASY and his irritating repetitive scene and remember last monday MKAP on aired at 11 pmOuchso it effected on our trp !Anyway this week we have KSt's action episodeTongueSo hopefully next week trp will increasedTongueTFS.

I hope too next week trp will increased..Smile
Welcome..Smile

liipsa Senior Member
liipsa
liipsa

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
two things work 4 trps...emotion and suspense. i think its the emotional connect whick mkap is lacking.The  top show has audience sympathy for an underdog plus views of a foreign country,in another show its abt sympathy for an orpaned child(yrkkh),and in another viewers feel for a divorced woman and feel rejoiced at blossoming of a new relation(bv),sympathy for a girl torn between life and love(behna show)

suspense/thriller works for shows like cid,crime patrol and mkap.so mkap had high trps during trial track and ss's property regain track.
i forgot the last time i cried during watching mkap.the target audience is women..and they connect well to emotional content.more tears...more trpsLOL
so its time for an emotional track in mkap,i guessSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhiloveriya

abhiloveriya IF-Sizzlerz
abhiloveriya
abhiloveriya

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veena.S

Tis ASY track, such a complicated n confusin track, soo much lack of clarity... No wonder...

Well said..this asy track is such a confusing track..audience doesnt knw whts goin in the show...cvs r nt showing this track with good manner..

Veena.S

abhiloveriya IF-Sizzlerz
abhiloveriya
abhiloveriya

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=lpkvu]two things work 4 trps...emotion and suspense. i think its the emotional connect whick mkap is lacking.The top show has audience sympathy for an underdog plus views of a foreign country,in another show its abt sympathy for an orpaned child(yrkkh),and in another viewers feel for a divorced woman and feel rejoiced at blossoming of a new relation(bv),sympathy for a girl torn between life and love(behna show)

suspense/thriller works for shows like cid,crime patrol and mkap.so mkap had high trps during trial track and ss's property regain track.
i forgot the last time i cried during watching mkap.the target audience is women..and they connect well to emotional content.more tears...more trpsLOL
so its time for an emotional track in mkap,i guessSmile/QUOTE]u said all...i agree with u.

abhiloveriya IF-Sizzlerz
abhiloveriya
abhiloveriya

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

@rumpa
Thanks for the link posting here...
2RsFan IF-Stunnerz
2RsFan
2RsFan

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Its not only the ASY track's fault,its cos of ss character being ruined again like in the ganga track,no intimacy between lead couple and excess screenspace to sucksenas

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702abhiloveriyaVeena.S

mohiti Senior Member
mohiti
mohiti

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Yeah even i think cvs shud gear up and treat the track well but i m sure this week trps wud increace as there is promo running as well this week and lot of drama happening so lets be positive and enjoy the showSmile

abhiloveriya

abhiloveriya IF-Sizzlerz
abhiloveriya
abhiloveriya

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adib40

Its not only the ASY track's fault,its cos of ss character being ruined again like in the ganga track,no intimacy between lead couple and excess screenspace to sucksenas

Absolutely...
I agree with this post...ss character has been ruined again...dnt knw wht r cvs doing??.wht r they planning???

Go to top