im very sad with trps - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by adib40

Its not only the ASY track's fault,its cos of ss character being ruined again like in the ganga track,no intimacy between lead couple and excess screenspace to sucksenas
agree SS was such a strong char, can control all, but now wat left, he has to bear everyones hatred n insults... CVs made him completly weak with tis track again, ruined his char totally, with repeated illegal affairs r multi mrg concepts...
Originally posted by Fallen Star

The problem is that I think the CVs are running out of ideas which is why the track atm is utter boring👎🏼Their has not been no development in KriYa, why didnt they show something different which no shows have shown. Krishna getting his treatment done, but instead they are showing Krishna wresting with Abhimanyu!🤢<div></div>
xactly after raisin such an Unique concept male infertility, wat will anyone xpect frm show, treatment n Baby track, but CVs focussin on SS n his own family, hiers growin...
Dont be sad, we will soon be in the top like before!! Our forum rank increased, our KriYa rank increased so hopefully our trps will increase too! Keep rocking MKAP!!!
Originally posted by Anondo.R

Yes. Maybe its time to Kickout KriYa so that others can have the full coverage 😆 TRP will definitely increase then 😆

now u r crossing all the limits of behoodapaan🤣
Originally posted by Kabe

Wow! MKAP rocks and shines purely coz of side characters! If no side characters, and their unending multiple marriages, no MKAP then!
MKAP rocks, side characters rock o rocks...
side ella be.. they r parallel leads... samjiyo ki nai???hehehe...
Originally posted by Veena.S

xactly after raisin such an Unique concept male infertility, wat will anyone xpect frm show, treatment n Baby track, but CVs focussin on SS n his own family, hiers growin...
I think the CVs dont know themselves on how to show the male infertility track 😕 😳 To be honest I really dont even want to see SS n his family, in the beginning of the show it didnt look like SS another son. 😕 

Mkap is still doing well...last week we got trps 2.5...this trps is totally false...actual trp is 3.27...
Originally posted by adib40

The ASY track has been completely rejected and trps show that

u r absalutely right abid..thats the reason of decreasing trp..
Hmmm...i expected dis...this is absolutely the deserved trps for mkap for last weeks episodes...the trps are fair...hmmm

Lets see whether tgr promo worked next week...!
Originally posted by ArjaAddict

Hmmm...i expected dis...this is absolutely the deserved trps for mkap for last weeks episodes...the trps are fair...hmmm

Lets see whether tgr promo worked next week...!

I hope tht promo will work in increase trp...