India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Ratings went UP (Page 8)

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
@quarky u can't say stay away from forum:, this is our forum the number of posts from day 1 when i joined this forum i made only for gopi bahu, u can't accept gia fans so we even can't accept D as gopi never, because of her bad acting and she is unfit to play gopis character, we are criticizing the actress not bashing her, u can't say us to stay away, u post what u want we will post and comment what we wish, we love gia as gopi and gia will be gopi always, i never liked any actor other than gia and rupal from day 1. I always called rashi as rattie and i will continue that, i did not ask u to love gia, so u can't ask us to like D for other actors, u are happy with story than fine, but i am not happy with story lol... Its ur view and its my view... So dnt force anything on us...which we won't like we call spade a spade ...we dnt like D so we won't like what's the big deal.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-mahii-Giafan

megustajalebi Goldie
megustajalebi
megustajalebi

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by quarky

Originally posted by bhavya

Originally posted by SNS_fan101

Originally posted by Giafan

wow congrats, 3.2 TRP is an awesome TRP rating.. i've never seen the TRP this high,, thanks for sharing.

</div>
Wow, Mandy!!! you have never seen the TRP this high!!!!. I understand U.WinkROFLROFL. Ppl. who has brain will understand U.

<div>lol.. yea i havent seen TRPs this high.. i think this is saathiya's highest TRP.. 3.2 might be the highest TRP the show will get untill it ends ROFL
this is the most highest trps lol... Ever ...story line omg kya story hai,

arey, what are we saying bad yaar.. the TRP is good!!! and the storyline is mindblowing.. and dont get me started on the acting skills of the 'lead'.. i can go on and on about the compliments of newbie's acting ROFL

We know you canWinkPlease go on.. I'm listening.

And yes, the story is mindblowing. Rupal is fantastic right now. And we finally get to see KoRag mending their relationship.Thumbs Up
thank god u said rupal is fantastic, if u would have said D is good than i would have been rofl... Rupal was good will be good and she will be amazing, but nothing else other than that ... D is so so so i won't say...ua know it better...

But you guys want Saathiya to be out of the top 50 and into the dumps, so I think I can assume that you all don't care about Rupal or Rucha or anybody except Giaa. 

And we have maintained that we will love Saathiya for the story and the characters, so thats why we are happy that people are starting to watch it again. Why do some of your friends have to come and make it all about Giaa? You tell us that we egg you guys to come on here and fight, but we are truly happy that Saathiya is doing better. If anything, you guys can stay away from here. 

Why do you guys come here, make such posts and when we reply - say that we are hypocrites? This group that's happy for the TRP's (genuinely happy) aren't "Devo-lovers" as you guys keep calling us. We love everyone in the show. We loved Giaa when she was Gopi, we love Rucha, Rupal, Nazim, Swati, Vishal.. but you guys - are clearly JUST Giaa lovers. We are the only ones that keep discussing the story, whether Devo is there in that episode or not. I didn't even know there was someone like Devoleena until 8th June. But I just felt you guys were calling her all sorts of names and she didn't wrong anyone and doesnt deserve that. That is all. 

So don't make fun of us for liking Devo. We like Saathiya and Devo IS a part of Saathiya. We have remained true to our words. Atleast I am. And I know many people are. 

Quarky yaar, just my two cents: let it go. So many people have already given up on explaining to these people because they will stick to negativity no matter what. Just enjoy the show and have fun discussing it with the ones who are still interested in the show and the story.  Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaunSA

Mandy20 IF-Addictz
Mandy20
Mandy20

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Giafan

wow congrats, 3.2 TRP is an awesome TRP rating.. i've never seen the TRP this high,, thanks for sharing.

</div>
Wow, Mandy!!! you have never seen the TRP this high!!!!. I understand U.WinkROFLROFL. Ppl. who has brain will understand U.

<div>lol.. yea i havent seen TRPs this high.. i think this is saathiya's highest TRP.. 3.2 might be the highest TRP the show will get untill it ends ROFL
this is the most highest trps lol... Ever ...story line omg kya story hai,

arey, what are we saying bad yaar.. the TRP is good!!! and the storyline is mindblowing.. and dont get me started on the acting skills of the 'lead'.. i can go on and on about the compliments of newbie's acting ROFL

We know you canWinkPlease go on.. I'm listening.

And yes, the story is mindblowing. Rupal is fantastic right now. And we finally get to see KoRag mending their relationship.Thumbs Up
thank god u said rupal is fantastic, if u would have said D is good than i would have been rofl... Rupal was good will be good and she will be amazing, but nothing else other than that ... D is so so so i won't say...ua know it better...

But you guys want Saathiya to be out of the top 50 and into the dumps, so I think I can assume that you all don't care about Rupal or Rucha or anybody except Giaa. 

And we have maintained that we will love Saathiya for the story and the characters, so thats why we are happy that people are starting to watch it again. Why do some of your friends have to come and make it all about Giaa? You tell us that we egg you guys to come on here and fight, but we are truly happy that Saathiya is doing better. If anything, you guys can stay away from here. 

Why do you guys come here, make such posts and when we reply - say that we are hypocrites? This group that's happy for the TRP's (genuinely happy) aren't "Devo-lovers" as you guys keep calling us. We love everyone in the show. We loved Giaa when she was Gopi, we love Rucha, Rupal, Nazim, Swati, Vishal.. but you guys - are clearly JUST Giaa lovers. We are the only ones that keep discussing the story, whether Devo is there in that episode or not. I didn't even know there was someone like Devoleena until 8th June. But I just felt you guys were calling her all sorts of names and she didn't wrong anyone and doesnt deserve that. That is all. 

So don't make fun of us for liking Devo. We like Saathiya and Devo IS a part of Saathiya. We have remained true to our words. Atleast I am. And I know many people are. 

@bold- who are you to tell us to stay awayfrom here?????? huh? do u control this forum?.. this is NOT dev fans forum!.. giaa was apart of SNS... you guys are forcing us to move on and forget her.. now u guys are forcing us to leave the forum.. this is so pathetic.. we giaa fans cant comment on the forum anymore just because we dont like dev's acting?.. Face the facts, im not the only one who doesnt like dev's acting.. majority cant stand it either.

-mahii-Giafan

-mahii- Goldie
-mahii-
-mahii-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Quarky- you have stooped this low? I'm not surprised.

GiafanMandy20

Giafan Goldie
Giafan
Giafan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rupal.love

Quarky- you have stooped this low? I'm not surprised.

There is no need to wonder, rupal dear.  They are already in the low end. lolROFL They were expecting us to come and fight with them. They were eagerly waiting for us!!!. Now, they got what ever they want. Now, they will call us, as a NEGATIVE FORCE. LOLLOL. THEY ARE ALL IN THE GAME. Now, they will call the mods, ask them, to close the thread. 

Edited by Giafan - 18 July 2012 at 11:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mandy20

ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Wait. So SNS is still SP's No. 2 show?

I bet a lot of people were No. 2'ing themselves when they saw this! ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetamunnihyderabadThamanna85megustajalebiVeni-Vidi-Vici

maddy311 IF-Rockerz
maddy311
maddy311

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Well congrats to SNS and its viewers. Just went through the whole thread and ummm...found different opinions.

I think the trp improved because the story is good right now and truly speaking it is pretty good and fast since giaa's exit. Frankly I couldn't find any flaw in the story, its written and executed very well by the actors although I still think newbie is below average in acting(actually the main turn off for me)

The dip was due to giaa's exit for sure (noone can explain a dip from 3.9 to 2.8 within three weeks) and I don't agree that romance doesn't sell. It does if you see the fan following of ipkknd but gohem romanceDead I won't call it romance at all.
I agree with some that trp would have been higher with giaa but now I don't think she is coming back. Yeah friends try to make giaa win jdj that would be true help from her fans. Her career has just started and I am sure we will see her soon in another show with some better producer and better channel who respects her hard workBig smile

Haha and someone mentioned nazim's pics well I don't think they will reach the trp audience unless being exclusively shown in news channelsLOL

sancheetaGiafan

westindian IF-Sizzlerz
westindian
westindian

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
HELLO EVERYONE, PLEASE STOP FIGHTING IN THIS POST. I DO NOT WANT IT TO BE CLOSED.

Thank you,
Christine

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadmegustajalebiShaunSAChaccha

Go to top