Ratings went UP (Page 7)

quarky Senior Member
quarky
quarky

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SNS_fan101

Originally posted by Giafan

wow congrats, 3.2 TRP is an awesome TRP rating.. i've never seen the TRP this high,, thanks for sharing.

Wow, Mandy!!! you have never seen the TRP this high!!!!.  I understand U.WinkROFLROFL. Ppl. who has brain will understand U.

lol.. yea i havent seen TRPs this high.. i think this is saathiya's highest TRP..  3.2 might be the highest TRP the show will get untill it ends ROFL

Please keep telling us how bad the TRPs are. Clearly its helping the show LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

megustajalebi

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged

wow congrats, 3.2 TRP is an awesome TRP rating.. i've never seen the TRP this high,, thanks for sharing.

Wow, Mandy!!! you have never seen the TRP this high!!!!. I understand U.WinkROFLROFL. Ppl. who has brain will understand U.

lol.. yea i havent seen TRPs this high.. i think this is saathiya's highest TRP.. 3.2 might be the highest TRP the show will get untill it ends ROFL
this is the most highest trps lol... Ever ...story line omg kya story hai,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GiafanMandy20

Mandy20 IF-Addictz
Mandy20
Mandy20

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavya

Wow, Mandy!!! you have never seen the TRP this high!!!!. I understand U.WinkROFLROFL. Ppl. who has brain will understand U.

lol.. yea i havent seen TRPs this high.. i think this is saathiya's highest TRP.. 3.2 might be the highest TRP the show will get untill it ends ROFL

arey, what are we saying bad yaar..  the TRP is good!!! and the storyline is mindblowing.. and dont get me started on the acting skills of the 'lead'.. i can go on and on about the compliments of newbie's acting ROFL

Giafan

quarky Senior Member
quarky
quarky

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged

arey, what are we saying bad yaar..  the TRP is good!!! and the storyline is mindblowing.. and dont get me started on the acting skills of the 'lead'.. i can go on and on about the compliments of newbie's acting ROFL

We know you can Wink Please go on.. I'm listening.

And yes, the story is mindblowing. Rupal is fantastic right now. And we finally get to see KoRag mending their relationship. Thumbs Up

Thamanna85

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by quarky

</div>

<div>lol.. yea i havent seen TRPs this high.. i think this is saathiya's highest TRP.. 3.2 might be the highest TRP the show will get untill it ends ROFL

arey, what are we saying bad yaar.. the TRP is good!!! and the storyline is mindblowing.. and dont get me started on the acting skills of the 'lead'.. i can go on and on about the compliments of newbie's acting ROFL

We know you canWinkPlease go on.. I'm listening.

And yes, the story is mindblowing. Rupal is fantastic right now. And we finally get to see KoRag mending their relationship.Thumbs Up
thank god u said rupal is fantastic, if u would have said D is good than i would have been rofl... Rupal was good will be good and she will be amazing, but nothing else other than that ... D is so so so i won't say...ua know it better...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pachuGiafanMandy20

shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
its a change i think viewer are appreciating new gopi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

quarkymunnihyderabad

quarky Senior Member
quarky
quarky

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by quarky

</div>

<div>lol.. yea i havent seen TRPs this high.. i think this is saathiya's highest TRP.. 3.2 might be the highest TRP the show will get untill it ends ROFL

arey, what are we saying bad yaar.. the TRP is good!!! and the storyline is mindblowing.. and dont get me started on the acting skills of the 'lead'.. i can go on and on about the compliments of newbie's acting ROFL

We know you canWinkPlease go on.. I'm listening.

And yes, the story is mindblowing. Rupal is fantastic right now. And we finally get to see KoRag mending their relationship.Thumbs Up
thank god u said rupal is fantastic, if u would have said D is good than i would have been rofl... Rupal was good will be good and she will be amazing, but nothing else other than that ... D is so so so i won't say...ua know it better...

But you guys want Saathiya to be out of the top 50 and into the dumps, so I think I can assume that you all don't care about Rupal or Rucha or anybody except Giaa. 

And we have maintained that we will love Saathiya for the story and the characters, so thats why we are happy that people are starting to watch it again. Why do some of your friends have to come and make it all about Giaa? You tell us that we egg you guys to come on here and fight, but we are truly happy that Saathiya is doing better. If anything, you guys can stay away from here. 

Why do you guys come here, make such posts and when we reply - say that we are hypocrites? This group that's happy for the TRP's (genuinely happy) aren't "Devo-lovers" as you guys keep calling us. We love everyone in the show. We loved Giaa when she was Gopi, we love Rucha, Rupal, Nazim, Swati, Vishal.. but you guys - are clearly JUST Giaa lovers. We are the only ones that keep discussing the story, whether Devo is there in that episode or not. I didn't even know there was someone like Devoleena until 8th June. But I just felt you guys were calling her all sorts of names and she didn't wrong anyone and doesnt deserve that. That is all. 

So don't make fun of us for liking Devo. We like Saathiya and Devo IS a part of Saathiya. We have remained true to our words. Atleast I am. And I know many people are. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetalexaxelmunnihyderabadThamanna85megustajalebiShaunSAVeni-Vidi-ViciNazmaJ

pachu Senior Member
pachu
pachu

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
yaa i am so happy today NOT bcoz giaa got perfECT 3O bcoz sns has acheived the highest trp ever in its run.. if giaa was here the trp will have gone below o.1 .. really this new one is doing grt.. who else can make this high trps.. really suprb...

Mandy20

Go to top