India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Ratings went UP (Page 11)

Giafan Goldie
Giafan
Giafan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Now, only, they all returned, with some energy to make us happy.Tongue Mandy!!!

Edited by Giafan - 18 July 2012 at 1:13pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mandy20

ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Not everyone spends 24 hours a day here like me. Some of them have lives! ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

quarkymegustajalebiAGirlHasNoNameChacchaVeni-Vidi-Vici-GayabCat-

Giafan Goldie
Giafan
Giafan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaunSA

Agree. But, i won't runaway for 2 days, once the TRPs is announced [when, the trp is low]. Since, I was the one, who started, the TRP guessing game!!! I am a true fighter!! lolROFL

Mandy20

quarky Senior Member
quarky
quarky

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Giafan

Agree. But, i won't runaway for 2 days, once the TRPs is announced [when, the trp is low]. Since, I was the one, who started, the TRP guessing game!!! I am a true fighter!! lolROFL

I bestow upon you, the esteemed title of Warrior Xena. The one... that will not run away. Star
westindian IF-Sizzlerz
westindian
westindian

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by quarky

I bestow upon you, the esteemed title of Warrior Xena. The one... that will not run away. Star

Warrior Xena, girl you brought back memories, I used to love that show when I was a kidLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

quarkymegustajalebiChaccha

megustajalebi Goldie
megustajalebi
megustajalebi

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by SNS_fan101

Originally posted by bhavya

Originally posted by bhavya

wow congrats, 3.2 TRP is an awesome TRP rating.. i've never seen the TRP this high,, thanks for sharing.

</div>
Wow, Mandy!!! you have never seen the TRP this high!!!!. I understand U.WinkROFLROFL. Ppl. who has brain will understand U.

<div>lol.. yea i havent seen TRPs this high.. i think this is saathiya's highest TRP.. 3.2 might be the highest TRP the show will get untill it ends ROFL
this is the most highest trps lol... Ever ...story line omg kya story hai,

arey, what are we saying bad yaar.. the TRP is good!!! and the storyline is mindblowing.. and dont get me started on the acting skills of the 'lead'.. i can go on and on about the compliments of newbie's acting ROFL

We know you canWinkPlease go on.. I'm listening.

And yes, the story is mindblowing. Rupal is fantastic right now. And we finally get to see KoRag mending their relationship.Thumbs Up
thank god u said rupal is fantastic, if u would have said D is good than i would have been rofl... Rupal was good will be good and she will be amazing, but nothing else other than that ... D is so so so i won't say...ua know it better...

But you guys want Saathiya to be out of the top 50 and into the dumps, so I think I can assume that you all don't care about Rupal or Rucha or anybody except Giaa. 

And we have maintained that we will love Saathiya for the story and the characters, so thats why we are happy that people are starting to watch it again. Why do some of your friends have to come and make it all about Giaa? You tell us that we egg you guys to come on here and fight, but we are truly happy that Saathiya is doing better. If anything, you guys can stay away from here. 

Why do you guys come here, make such posts and when we reply - say that we are hypocrites? This group that's happy for the TRP's (genuinely happy) aren't "Devo-lovers" as you guys keep calling us. We love everyone in the show. We loved Giaa when she was Gopi, we love Rucha, Rupal, Nazim, Swati, Vishal.. but you guys - are clearly JUST Giaa lovers. We are the only ones that keep discussing the story, whether Devo is there in that episode or not. I didn't even know there was someone like Devoleena until 8th June. But I just felt you guys were calling her all sorts of names and she didn't wrong anyone and doesnt deserve that. That is all. 

So don't make fun of us for liking Devo. We like Saathiya and Devo IS a part of Saathiya. We have remained true to our words. Atleast I am. And I know many people are. 

@bold- who are you to tell us to stay awayfrom here?????? huh? do u control this forum?.. this is NOT dev fans forum!.. giaa was apart of SNS... you guys are forcing us to move on and forget her.. now u guys are forcing us to leave the forum.. this is so pathetic.. we giaa fans cant comment on the forum anymore just because we dont like dev's acting?.. Face the facts, im not the only one who doesnt like dev's acting.. majority cant stand it either.

First of all, because you don't read my entire post and come up with arms at me. Again, did I say stay out? I mean hypocrisy has its limits. YOU guys have mentioned before that we should stay away from Giaa appreciation threads etc. Point fingers at us for coming there and causing problems openly. And now, Im just telling you guys that if you are going to come here, say Devoleena is horrible and Saathiya should rot in a thread that is for celebrating the rise in TRPs - maybe you should expect criticism back.

It can't always be a one way road where you call us names and expect everyone to love ONLY Giaa. I'm sorry. That is not how life works. I haven't posted anything in this forum for this long, because everytime I see a post that bashes an actress, her life and call her horrible horrible names (that I don't even want to mention) for something she WASNT even responsible for - I will write stuff. I've tried letting go, but I want to come here and read the written updates and some threads that people I find interesting open, but I couldnt keep quiet for long.

Again, i DID NOT ask you guys to stay out of this thread. You guys have asked us to (me personally also) to get out of a certain thread because I was spilling negativity on a thread. Which is fine, I admit in a happy thread - no body wants to see negativity. Just don't be a hypocrite and please see what you are doing in this thread. That's all. 

I said you guys CAN. If you want. If it hurts you that Saathiya is doing well. I didnt say PLEASE STAY AWAY. Huge difference. Know it first.

And Zehra - I tried. Trust me, when you sent me that PM asking me to let it be - we all want a peaceful forum - I tried to not butt in. But people should draw the line somewhere. I'm sorry, anger from different incidents is taking over me and thats why I'm posting this. I'll hold back next time Smile

@bold^^: I agree that people SHOULD draw the line. But it's not going to happen here anytime soon, and honestly I'm actually curious as to how long this is going to continue...forget TRP guessing, that's what we really should place bets on LOL
(for clarification, the bold is a joke guys Tongue )

Have a hug quarky, I know it gets frustrating Hug

Edited by megustajalebi - 18 July 2012 at 4:20pm

Veni-Vidi-Vici

Go to top