Ratings went UP (Page 10)

ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by quarky

Nuke lo yeh fan. Chill maaro tum sab.

Aur aana hai toh party mein aa jao Party

You all can celebrate how the trp was not as how it was when Giaa was there. And we can celebrate the improvement from last week Dancing

Areh quarky I am happy and ready to party whether trp's fall or rise. Don't let a tv show affect my life in any way. I am sure you are the same Big smile

Now come dance with me! And chase all these negative vibes away!

/grabs the quarkster and starts to Dancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

quarkyVeni-Vidi-Vici

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Lol this trp thread so much discussion no way we will go to new gopi jokes thraed its really funny we can share jokes there i am trying the jokes lets try all of u.s.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GiafanMandy20

Giafan Goldie
Giafan
Giafan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavya

Lol this trp thread so much discussion no way we will go to new gopi jokes thraed its really funny we can share jokes there i am trying the jokes lets try all of u.s.

Don't worry, Bhavya. there also they will follow us, Since, we are negative force, they want to pass, their positive force to us. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mandy20

Mandy20 IF-Addictz
Mandy20
Mandy20

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Giafan

Originally posted by SNS_fan101

Originally posted by bhavya

@quarky We dnt like D that's it, nothing else we dnt like the girls acting, we are riticizing the actress not forum members and their thoughts, unlike others .

let them enjoy trps bhavya, its only for a short time.. its not long (maybe next week) untill TRPs fall... all this celebration might make TRP turn completely opposite next week for them..

After, continously falling for the past 4 weeks, first time, the TRP raised, that also, because of Koki's acting. See, some ppl. are celebrating like it is [trp rise] the 8th wonder of the world. This is what makes me to think, what will happen, when the TRP falls again, in the future, what this ppl. will do? I think, they will get a heart attack. If we should celebrate TRP's fall, how much we should celebrate? but we were humble. we kept quiet all the time. We are [gia lovers] really a nice ppl.ROFL

lol, after 4 weeks of being depressed over TRPs, they are celebrating like mad.. you know, its so funny.. it will be funny to see the reactions when TRP falls, we cant be 100% sure TRPs will increase every week [just look at newbies acting, anyone can predict], jab TRP ghir jayega, thabhe bara maza aye ga

Giafan

Giafan Goldie
Giafan
Giafan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaunSA

Originally posted by maddy311

Well congrats to SNS and its viewers. Just went through the whole thread and ummm...found different opinions.

I think the trp improved because the story is good right now and truly speaking it is pretty good and fast since giaa's exit. Frankly I couldn't find any flaw in the story, its written and executed very well by the actors although I still think newbie is below average in acting(actually the main turn off for me)

The dip was due to giaa's exit for sure (noone can explain a dip from 3.9 to 2.8 within three weeks) and I don't agree that romance doesn't sell. It does if you see the fan following of ipkknd but gohem romanceDead I won't call it romance at all.
I agree with some that trp would have been higher with giaa but now I don't think she is coming back. Yeah friends try to make giaa win jdj that would be true help from her fans. Her career has just started and I am sure we will see her soon in another show with some better producer and better channel who respects her hard workBig smile

Haha and someone mentioned nazim's pics well I don't think they will reach the trp audience unless being exclusively shown in news channelsLOL

Heya maddy! ltns

I don't think any of us can deny that the trp's in any show will fall if the lead actress leaves. Especially the way it happened to Giaa. And yes no-one can replace Giaa. But there was a choice. Accept Dev and her acting, however good or bad that may be, and still support the show that we love or stop watching. No-one was forced to pick either route and people had to make that choice for themself.

Some chose to watch and support our show. Just because we chose that route it doesn't mean we love Giaa less or support Dev more. We just chose to support the cast and show that we love.

I wish Giaa the best in her future, and I really hope she win JDJ and goes on to another even greater new show than SNS. But I also wish Dev the best in her role as Gopi. And hope SNS stays the course and ends on a high note.

Having said that, I have to admire the cast and crew. To have trp's of this rate so shortly after the lead actress left takes something. And they have achieved it! I know a lot will foolishly compare this and say the trp's would be higher if Giaa was in, but she isn't in. That is a fact that nobody can change. We have accepted that and moved on and now we celebrate every little mile-stone our show achieves.

SNS ki jai! SNS ki jai! SNS ki jai!

Atleast, we foolishly compare this and say the TRP's would be higher if Giaa was in,  But some ppl, foolishly left the forum, for 2 days once the TRP[2.8] was announced last week. they started the game, they left.   It is  the world's 9th wonder!!! They vanished in the thin air!!!ROFL

Edited by Giafan - 18 July 2012 at 1:02pm

Mandy20

quarky Senior Member
quarky
quarky

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
* MOAR SONGS TO CELEBRATE THE SLOW RISE *

PartyTeri oonchi shaan hai maula. Meri arzi maan le maula. Tu hai sab kuch jaanne waala. Main hoon tera maanne waala. Mujhko bhi toh lift karaade. Thodi si toh lift karaade! Dancing

Veni-Vidi-Vici

AGirlHasNoName IF-Dazzler
AGirlHasNoName
AGirlHasNoName

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by westindian

Originally posted by vibz88

Something s wrong. Trp cant be 2. But if you think after the exposing it was not really good. Drama sells. They should have kept it spicy instead of the comedy. The maha episode was a big let down.

But still that promo made a lot of ppl watch, why the heck is it 2?  
Seriously I waited until 1 am to see these silly ratings and I was expecting 3.5 and now it's 2?  Cry

that was actually a mistake. It's supposed to be 3.0 not 2.0Smile

I'm also happy that SNS rating went upThumbs Up

quarky

Mandy20 IF-Addictz
Mandy20
Mandy20

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Giafan

Originally posted by ShaunSA

Originally posted by maddy311

Well congrats to SNS and its viewers. Just went through the whole thread and ummm...found different opinions.

I think the trp improved because the story is good right now and truly speaking it is pretty good and fast since giaa's exit. Frankly I couldn't find any flaw in the story, its written and executed very well by the actors although I still think newbie is below average in acting(actually the main turn off for me)

The dip was due to giaa's exit for sure (noone can explain a dip from 3.9 to 2.8 within three weeks) and I don't agree that romance doesn't sell. It does if you see the fan following of ipkknd but gohem romanceDead I won't call it romance at all.
I agree with some that trp would have been higher with giaa but now I don't think she is coming back. Yeah friends try to make giaa win jdj that would be true help from her fans. Her career has just started and I am sure we will see her soon in another show with some better producer and better channel who respects her hard workBig smile

Haha and someone mentioned nazim's pics well I don't think they will reach the trp audience unless being exclusively shown in news channelsLOL

Heya maddy! ltns

I don't think any of us can deny that the trp's in any show will fall if the lead actress leaves. Especially the way it happened to Giaa. And yes no-one can replace Giaa. But there was a choice. Accept Dev and her acting, however good or bad that may be, and still support the show that we love or stop watching. No-one was forced to pick either route and people had to make that choice for themself.

Some chose to watch and support our show. Just because we chose that route it doesn't mean we love Giaa less or support Dev more. We just chose to support the cast and show that we love.

I wish Giaa the best in her future, and I really hope she win JDJ and goes on to another even greater new show than SNS. But I also wish Dev the best in her role as Gopi. And hope SNS stays the course and ends on a high note.

Having said that, I have to admire the cast and crew. To have trp's of this rate so shortly after the lead actress left takes something. And they have achieved it! I know a lot will foolishly compare this and say the trp's would be higher if Giaa was in, but she isn't in. That is a fact that nobody can change. We have accepted that and moved on and now we celebrate every little mile-stone our show achieves.

SNS ki jai! SNS ki jai! SNS ki jai!

Atleast, we foolishly compare this and say the TRP's would be higher if Giaa was in,  But some ppl, foolishly left the forum, for 2 days once the TRP[2.8] was announced last week. they started the game, they left.   It is  the world's 9th wonder!!! They vanished in the thin air!!!ROFL
 so true, last week some ppl even left, they ran away shocked because the TRP was 2.8, lol ROFL

Giafan

Go to top