Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: westindian

I agree completely.  I even welcome a huge kalakari by UrShi😆

you guys are right ... gohem romance or romance in general do not yield any TRPs... it's the drama which garners it...

if u remember - on March 20th 2012... the CM rankings of SNS went up by 3 places - it went from rank 7 to rank 4 - can you guess the reason - the bhang SR ... it was not a confession .. it was not a regular SR.. it was the bhang SR followed by Ahem's faded memory - the forum went berserk that week... and the rank went up 3 places..

so it was not the romance.. it was the drama around the SR which created a havoc.. gopi's tears which created the buzz and the activity on the forum went up.. had it been the regular SR.. everyone would have been happily watched it .. with no comments .. no buzz...

at the end, what i say is, DRAMA SELLS... that is it ...

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey christine ipk i think is 3 not 2. There s some speculation on their forum. Check it out.
gauri72 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

But still that promo made a lot of ppl watch, why the heck is it 2?
Seriously I waited until 1 am to see these silly ratings and I was expecting 3.5 and now it's 2? 😭

I think people didnt like Anjali's reactions towards Arnav and Khushi.How can one person be such blind.She is not thinking about her brother.If she sees fault of Khushi then why dont she ss her husband's fault. just now stupid track.Well I am not sad.I dont see regularly.I m not sad for increased trp of sns also after watching Naazim's dirty foto.It will help in keeping myself away from TV and IF and reduce my addiction.🤢
quarky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I TOLD YOU MY MAGICAL UNICORN-ESQUE OPTIMISM WILL WORK!!!!!!!  Before I get warned for bashing for using capital letters, WOOOHOOO🥳
gauri72 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Gauri - probably no effect, he's a guy and who knows how long ago those pics might have been taken. Maybe he was modelling women, oops I mean men's underwear for some designer...🤢

If it was a female all hell would have broken loose, but since it's Nazim no one will say a word, plus if it's in the guys past then it really should not affect his career now...same should be for the girl, but we both know how unfair the world is to females.

u r right.SP wont say anything to him.After Giaa, they cant punish other lead actor.It will be disastrous for them.Ok I believe body builders have fotos showing his body , but not this way.this does not seem an add for man's clothes.Bhagwan hamara bhala kare.😲

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: quarky

I TOLD YOU MY MAGICAL UNICORN-ESQUE OPTIMISM WILL WORK!!!!!!!  Before I get warned for bashing for using capital letters, WOOOHOOO🥳

shweta hi five girl... your magical unicorn-esque optimism worked 👏
quarky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

shweta hi five girl... your magical unicorn-esque optimism worked 👏

Thaaanks 😃 I shall not cease to spout unwarranted optimism for the sake of this show, us and my little barbie doll, who grew 2 sizes shorter because of the stress of low trps of SNS.

I'm on a high. Also largely thanks to DABH 

westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vibz88

Hey christine ipk i think is 3 not 2. There s some speculation on their forum. Check it out.

I really hope so, the 2 depressed me😭
westindian thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

you guys are right ... gohem romance or romance in general do not yield any TRPs... it's the drama which garners it...

if u remember - on March 20th 2012... the CM rankings of SNS went up by 3 places - it went from rank 7 to rank 4 - can you guess the reason - the bhang SR ... it was not a confession .. it was not a regular SR.. it was the bhang SR followed by Ahem's faded memory - the forum went berserk that week... and the rank went up 3 places..

so it was not the romance.. it was the drama around the SR which created a havoc.. gopi's tears which created the buzz and the activity on the forum went up.. had it been the regular SR.. everyone would have been happily watched it .. with no comments .. no buzz...

at the end, what i say is, DRAMA SELLS... that is it ...

You're correct, we like the drama, romance equals boring but add some spice and it translates to more eye balls glued to screens😆
westindian thumbnail

Originally posted by: quarky

Thaaanks 😃 I shall not cease to spout unwarranted optimism for the sake of this show, us and my little barbie doll, who grew 2 sizes shorter because of the stress of low trps of SNS.

I'm on a high. Also largely thanks to DABH 

Quarky - did you see my post in DABH?  I'm celebrating in 2 shows tonight and sad about one.😆