Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi - The woman behind the mask...UPDATED (Page 20)

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tia.o

I already mentioned it in this post... 

Read the following highlighted portion... She knows that what Arnav says or does in anger, he often does not mean it. But this fact does not make the pain any less. She feels that no matter what, she will always get her heart broken eventually. Then why risk pain over and over? Why not move on so that everyone could be happy?

But fate had another plan. The man she risked her reputation and her life for, turned around and blamed her for every bad things that happened to his family... He said, "I wish I never met you."

Her heart broke. She decided to leave. The man realized his mistake as he also loves her and to stop her from leaving, reminded her of the their contract marriage...further breaking her heart.

She felt that all her efforts will never be noticed. She will always be unwanted. She decided to wrap up her life and get ready to leave.

The man is now wooing her, but the bitter memory is too fresh. And this time, she is in no mood to fall for his sweet gestures anymore because her past experience taught her a hard lesson. After every sweet gesture, this man breaks her heart like never before. It happened in Diwali, it happened during Payal and Aakash's wedding, it happened two days back... So she decided, this time she won't wait for the other shoe to drop. 

She has mentally started to distance herself and it is evident. She saw her husband's effort to please her but she does not want to melt her heart only to get it trampled again, she was asked to join Naniji and the ladies for religious gathering but she distanced herself again. 

She is making her heart pull back from this family that she so much loves, because now it's shattered and she does not have the strength to put it back together anymore.

Even a small child knows that if her hands get slapped too many times for reaching out to something, then not to reach for that thing anymore even if she wants that it more than anything in her life...

Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada is broken too many times to be able to be put back together so soon.

ClapClapClapClapClap
well said

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tia.0

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dushturain

thank you tia...actually i was kind of disappointed at khushi recently that why is she acting like this...but yr post cleared it up...thank you so much...i understand her much better now...

You are welcome. Glad you enjoyed my analysis... Big smile

dushturain

rparash Goldie
rparash
rparash

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Loved ur post tia...
I completely agree with u...
Loved the way u hve analyzed the character...:)

Tia.0

mayabegum IF-Dazzler
mayabegum
mayabegum

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
so nicely said, well done

Tia.0

mskdsc Senior Member
mskdsc
mskdsc

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Very nice one

After going thru ur post I felt no doubt Kushi wants everyone to be happy she will do anything for that whether to Hurt herself or Arnav but isnt it true that if the truth abt their marriage comes out no one will be happy everything and everyone will be affected by that ,hope she realizes that soon or may be Arnav makes her realize

Tia.0

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mskdsc

Very nice one

After going thru ur post I felt no doubt Kushi wants everyone to be happy she will do anything for that whether to Hurt herself or Arnav but isnt it true that if the truth abt their marriage comes out no one will be happy everything and everyone will be affected by that ,hope she realizes that soon or may be Arnav makes her realize

But will the truth come out? It seems everyone is very quick to point finger at her, but when bad times comes, no one stands by her side.
ArHi_4ever Goldie
ArHi_4ever
ArHi_4ever

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
300th like for me to you Tia!!!!

Outstanding post and amazing depth!!!!

I love all the 3 analysis on Anjali, Arnav and Khushi!!!

Tia.0

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArHi_4ever

300th like for me to you Tia!!!!

Outstanding post and amazing depth!!!!

I love all the 3 analysis on Anjali, Arnav and Khushi!!!

Wow... 300 likes... When did I get this? Thanks...Big smile

ArHi_4ever

Go to top