Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi - The woman behind the mask...UPDATED (Page 16)

Kasu4lyfe Goldie
Kasu4lyfe
Kasu4lyfe

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
wow beautiful post. And you have done full justice in describing Khushis character! You have exactly described how Khushis nature and personality and the kind of person she is who thinks always about others and their happines without ever thinking about herself!!! Well done!! loved ur post! Once again made me realize what an amazing and kind hearted person Khushi is!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmTia.0

sita1150 Senior Member
sita1150
sita1150

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tia.o

Originally posted by nema123

Khushi's character doesn't make any sense to me...! One day she is mature and second day she is silly...:(  When a woman who is so caring... behave like this when Anjali is in such a bad shape?
Why ASR is running behind Khushi when the person who need him the most is his Di..!

It's funny that you'd say that. Can you please tell me why do you think ASR's Di needs him the most? 

I will tell you why...

One thing my grandma once said to me which I still remember, a squeaky wheel always gets oil and a silent wheel, no matter how much broken it is from inside, never receives attention... You see, Anjali is squeaking and Khushi is not... 

Hence people are quick to justify her pain but not willing to see Khushi's...

However, if a squeaky wheel squeaks too often, it starts to get ignored or replaced. But when a seemingly fine, non-squeaking wheel, squeakes slightly, people pay more attention to it...

Anjali has the entire family looking after her, but she still needs Arnav. 

Khushi does not have anyone looking after her, then why can't her husband do that?

more over
 what is she doing ? is she saying ASR to  woo her ,,to celebrate her birthday,,,or to give attention to her ,,she herself  cared fr anjale  r ,,she is feeling guilty   though she is nt ,,she even tried to leave RM fr her sake,,if she is nt happy or smiling  ,,afetr her husband insults her or brings that contarck thing back ,,is she silly ,,,yes regarding payash affair she is like that she cant see her loved ones in pain nd this brings  disaster fr her

i m nt against anjali ,,i somehow felt her pain bt whast khushi,s fault

Edited by sita1150 - 18 July 2012 at 5:59pm

OmNaMaSteOmTia.0

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikkiapril

hey tia...i loved your analysis when i read it yesterday. khushi's character analysis was bang on. but somewhere i also felt that she was hurt that he was quick to misjudge her once again. she did mention it in her monologue with DM.  the sentence that followed about somethings never change but certain changes can be brought about - made me think that she is also closing her heart to any further hurt. would love to have your views since i am a bit confused myself.

I already mentioned it in this post... 

Read the following highlighted portion... She knows that what Arnav says or does in anger, he often does not mean it. But this fact does not make the pain any less. She feels that no matter what, she will always get her heart broken eventually. Then why risk pain over and over? Why not move on so that everyone could be happy?

But fate had another plan. The man she risked her reputation and her life for, turned around and blamed her for every bad things that happened to his family... He said, "I wish I never met you."

Her heart broke. She decided to leave. The man realized his mistake as he also loves her and to stop her from leaving, reminded her of the their contract marriage...further breaking her heart.

She felt that all her efforts will never be noticed. She will always be unwanted. She decided to wrap up her life and get ready to leave.

The man is now wooing her, but the bitter memory is too fresh. And this time, she is in no mood to fall for his sweet gestures anymore because her past experience taught her a hard lesson. After every sweet gesture, this man breaks her heart like never before. It happened in Diwali, it happened during Payal and Aakash's wedding, it happened two days back... So she decided, this time she won't wait for the other shoe to drop. 

She has mentally started to distance herself and it is evident. She saw her husband's effort to please her but she does not want to melt her heart only to get it trampled again, she was asked to join Naniji and the ladies for religious gathering but she distanced herself again. 

She is making her heart pull back from this family that she so much loves, because now it's shattered and she does not have the strength to put it back together anymore.

Even a small child knows that if her hands get slapped too many times for reaching out to something, then not to reach for that thing anymore even if she wants that it more than anything in her life...

Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada is broken too many times to be able to be put back together so soon.

Edited by tia.o - 18 July 2012 at 6:01pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkiaprilsita1150OmNaMaSteOm

love_for_serial Goldie
love_for_serial
love_for_serial

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Every word you wrote is so true. Loved your analysis.

OmNaMaSteOmTia.0

maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:22pm | IP Logged

Very well said and Thanks for making this post but unfortunately people who are looking for faults in Khushi will still point finger at her...

OmNaMaSteOmTia.0

sita1150 Senior Member
sita1150
sita1150

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tia.o

Originally posted by nikkiapril

hey tia...i loved your analysis when i read it yesterday. khushi's character analysis was bang on. but somewhere i also felt that she was hurt that he was quick to misjudge her once again. she did mention it in her monologue with DM.  the sentence that followed about somethings never change but certain changes can be brought about - made me think that she is also closing her heart to any further hurt. would love to have your views since i am a bit confused myself.

I already mentioned it in this post... 

Read the following highlighted portion... She knows that what Arnav says or does in anger, he often does not mean it. But this fact does not make the pain any less. She feels that no matter what, she will always get her heart broken eventually. Then why risk pain over and over? Why not move on so that everyone could be happy?

But fate had another plan. The man she risked her reputation and her life for, turned around and blamed her for every bad things that happened to his family... He said, "I wish I never met you."

Her heart broke. She decided to leave. The man realized his mistake as he also loves her and to stop her from leaving, reminded her of the their contract marriage...further breaking her heart.

She felt that all her efforts will never be noticed. She will always be unwanted. She decided to wrap up her life and get ready to leave.

The man is now wooing her, but the bitter memory is too fresh. And this time, she is in no mood to fall for his sweet gestures anymore because her past experience taught her a hard lesson. After every sweet gesture, this man breaks her heart like never before. It happened in Diwali, it happened during Payal and Aakash's wedding, it happened two days back... So she decided, this time she won't wait for the other shoe to drop. 

She has mentally started to distance herself and it is evident. She saw her husband's effort to please her but she does not want to melt her heart only to get it trampled again, she was asked to join Naniji and the ladies for religious gathering but she distanced herself again. 

She is making her heart pull back from this family that she so much loves, because now it's shattered and she does not have the strength to put it back together anymore.

Even a small child knows that if her hands get slapped too many times for reaching out to something, then not to reach for that thing anymore even if she wants that it more than anything in her life...

Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada is broken too many times to be able to be put back together so soon.

absolutely right,,
she is scared  she doenst want her heart to be broken again,,
she says she is nt angry, yes she isnt coz she is gentle hearted ,,she cnt remain angry fr long time with ASr nt  ,she cant hold grudges ,bt hu rt,, she knws his efforts    bt its nt enough  fr  giving  her confidence that she wont be heartbroken again   ,,fr her smthing is missing , the commitment frm Asr side to love her respect her  foreverSmile,,,

Aur itni jaldi maan jayegi to Khushi wooing much awaited trtack kaise chalegaLOL

Edited by sita1150 - 18 July 2012 at 7:03pm

OmNaMaSteOmTia.0

arshidreamz Groupbie
arshidreamz
arshidreamz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Very well said...Loved reading you

OmNaMaSteOmTia.0

farfar319 Senior Member
farfar319
farfar319

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Completely agree! You've analyzed this so well! 

People keep saying how Khushi's memory must be whack because she forgave Arnav for everything so easily before. But don't people realize that even Khushi has a limit to the hurt she can tolerate? She said so herself - there are some things you can't forget or change even if you wanted to & this was it for Khushi. 

People also keep saying that this is not like Khushi to hold a grudge - well she isn't, she just stopped trying. It happens.  If Arnav can change, why can't Khushi? 

I made that point before in a different discussion -- sometimes people change for the worse, there's nothing you can do about it because everyone has their breaking point & i think this is where Khushi is at right now. 

I'm sure we'll get the old Khushi back again - but thats going to come after a lot of effort on Arnav's part (hopefully) to bring his Khushi back. 

Edited by farfar319 - 18 July 2012 at 7:00pm

OmNaMaSteOmTia.0

Go to top