Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi - The woman behind the mask...UPDATED (Page 13)

vkp1989 IF-Rockerz
vkp1989
vkp1989

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Loved ur pov tia. So well written.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmTia.0

bidz IF-Dazzler
bidz
bidz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
OMG. What a beautiful post. You brought tears to my eyes. She has built a wall around her, hasn't she?

OmNaMaSteOmTia.0

mysterygirl123 Goldie
mysterygirl123
mysterygirl123

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Oh my!! This is simply beautiful and put forth so simply!

OmNaMaSteOmTia.0

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
beautiful post... i ve always felt bad for khushi... right from tat diwali night.. when she was willing to share herself with him... tats such a huge thing for a gal.. her first kiss...the first first kiss for any gal is a very big thing..
n he spoilt it forever..he insulted her tat day
n he said it din mean anythin to him... i don know how many times ive watched the scene n cried with her.. her marriage...dreams were shattered..
n again she was blamed by asr... so sad

OmNaMaSteOmTia.0

sakw Groupbie
sakw
sakw

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
well said

OmNaMaSteOmTia.0

silvia1999 IF-Sizzlerz
silvia1999
silvia1999

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged

agree

well said

OmNaMaSteOmTia.0

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by highonshows

<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hey Tia,...</font>
</div><div><font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Read that post all over again, and i must say that is a very well written post. Heck not just well written but the best insight on Khushi's feeling. </font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"></em></font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">U did a better job as understanding Khushi's dilemma, pain, worry, hesitation, scars, and many more emotions better than CV's show us on the show.</font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"></font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">They apparently show Arnav's hurt, and feeling or should i say capture them on the camera very well...but when it come to Khushi, she's always left out for use to guess...</font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"></font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I've been missing this since the Kidnapping track when Arnav was not on the screen and we got to saw so much potential in Khushi's Character. We got to understand her so well and all the emotions she wa going thru at the time were captured beautifully. There was nothing left for the viewer to guess...it only had to to be deciphered.</font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">As soon and Arnav is back the total focus has shifted. I have really been missing on Khushi's monologues or facial expressions and devimaiyya talks...</font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">But darling ur post made up for all that...someone really needs to give words to Khushi...not just lashing and saying things to ppl in RM but serious words to somehow convey whats she's feeling about the whole situation.</font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">If CV's choose not to give the space...i m just so glad we have u to give us the perspective of a girl in a situation i wont wish for anyone to be in...</font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">ThnQ Tia for being Khushi's voice...</font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">For u, u totally justified her behavior, just like most of the forum is justifying Arnav-a man of actions.</font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hug</font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">PS: not taking sides here,...i m just glad that the scale is now balance...we havecan see the coin on both side.</font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><em>Avni Smile</font>

Thanks Avni. I felt that the brilliant job cvs did to emote Arnav's emotions, they didn't do nearly enough good job to emote Khushi. But the fact remains that whether she is being aloof because she believes that it will fix everything or she is pulling back because she just wants to protect her heart from further pain or she is just plain sulking... No one has a right to say how long she is allowed to be upset and how soon she will need to forget and forgive.

Edited by tia.o - 18 July 2012 at 8:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

highonshowsFAYKHAN29OmNaMaSteOm

MastMalang IF-Sizzlerz
MastMalang
MastMalang

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Absolutely brilliant post.. I completly agree..
People who are bashing khushi should read this..

OmNaMaSteOmTia.0

Go to top