Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi - The woman behind the mask...UPDATED (Page 12)

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tia.o

Originally posted by chaitra2011

Tia, despite this post explaining why Khushi is being the way she is now i cannot believe people are calling her cold... It really really hurts seeing this kind of responseConfused

To understand this, please read my response on page 2 of this post...

You see, women are expected to have no self-respect or self-worth in India. They are not allowed to be angry or upset for longer than one hour max, no matter how big the hurt is. In short, they are expected to be a saint...

Women are expected to forgive cheating, abuse, insult, neglect the very next moment a spouse bothers to show remorse...

Men are not expected to do anything of that sort because even a tiny no is big deal for them.

Read your post.. It is really disappointing and this is a constant debate always going on and nothing done about it..  It is the above mentioned points that you have written which are instilled in some households even now.. It is sick.. People need a strong mental whacking or a serious blow on their heads!

Someone in the family experienced something similar and whenever i see Khushi being portrayed as the ultimate sacrificer with a smile it makes my blood boil. Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

highonshowsTia.0OmNaMaSteOm

ksreela Senior Member
ksreela
ksreela

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Absolutely loved your post! 

Nightingale... IF-Dazzler
Nightingale...
Nightingale...

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
lovely post...very well explained

smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
i think khushi has already forgiven arnav when she saw arnav put rose and wished her happy birthday while she was sleeping,even if now arnav will say that he didn't mean anything about contract marriage she will forgive him but real reason for her this behaviour is i think she is making herself strong and doesnot want to give in coz she has decided to leave raizada house for anjali's sake she thinks her presence will make anjali's condition worse ,so she is making herself ready to exit from her husband's house and his life

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

titaliahighonshowsOmNaMaSteOmTia.0

highonshows IF-Dazzler
highonshows
highonshows

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Hey Tia,...

Read that post all over again, and i must say that is a very well written post. Heck not just well written but the best insight on Khushi's feeling.

U did a better job as understanding Khushi's dilemma, pain, worry, hesitation, scars, and many more emotions better than CV's show us on the show.

They apparently show Arnav's hurt, and feeling or should i say capture them on the camera very well...but when it come to Khushi, she's always left out for use to guess...

I've been missing this since the Kidnapping track when Arnav was not on the screen and we got to saw so much potential in Khushi's Character. We got to understand her so well and all the emotions she wa going thru at the time were captured beautifully. There was nothing left for the viewer to guess...it only had to to be deciphered.

As soon and Arnav is back the total focus has shifted. I have really been missing on Khushi's monologues or facial expressions and devimaiyya talks...

But darling ur post made up for all that...someone really needs to give words to Khushi...not just lashing and saying things to ppl in RM but serious words to somehow convey whats she's feeling about the whole situation.

If CV's choose not to give the space...i m just so glad we have u to give us the perspective of a girl in a situation i wont wish for anyone to be in...

ThnQ Tia for being Khushi's voice...

For u, u totally justified her behavior, just like most of the forum is justifying Arnav-a man of actions.

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapHug

PS: not taking sides here,...i m just glad that the scale is now balance...we have can see the coin on both side.

Avni  Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsAmazingAmySeerialLoopsOmNaMaSteOmFAYKHAN29Tia.0princessunara

highonshows IF-Dazzler
highonshows
highonshows

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fazila~

Originally posted by tia.o

Originally posted by Fazila~

Tia...now i want to cry...Cry

Ro mat daring... Ab toh ASR ki baari hain waat khaneki.. Ab to bas tu enjoy kar... Big smile
LOL...Hug ...woh roya ga...tu bhee main roon gi...in donoo kay ronay say mujhai kyoon rona aata hai????

Kyuke tum ek se nahi,...dono se pyar karti ho...

I feel the same,...i cry when either of them is hurt,...an at this juncture i m crying buckets as both of them are hurting...

Lekin Abh aya hai Unth pahad ke neechhe...

Perfect dialogue that doesn go out of my head is :-

Jisne Duniya ko Jukaya...
Use Khushi ne mohabbat karna sikhaya...
Karke apni sari hadoon ko paar...
Kya Arnav manna payega roothi Khushi ko iss baar???...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmTia.0

KhushiIrani Goldie
KhushiIrani
KhushiIrani

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
A very very VERY well written post and analysis Tia!

Even a child learns her lesson when her hand is burnt!

Khushi has been hurt one too many times and quite frankly, I am so damm happy and pleased that she is NOT giving in so easily!  He needs to really EARN her back and know that he can't abuse and say anything hurtful whenever he so chooses! 

OmNaMaSteOmFAYKHAN29Tia.0

SeerialLoops IF-Rockerz
SeerialLoops
SeerialLoops

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Tia,

What a beautifully written post.  Everything you said is true.  There is nothing more to add.

Even after reading your explanation on Page 2 why Kushi / Women are blamed for everything, what frustrates me is how can anyone still not see the pain this child-woman has endured for 11 of the 13 months the show has been on Air.

Anjali is sad for 3 days and everyone want to understand her, her past, her dependency and give her a break, including the writers, the actress and so many fans. Where was this empathy when Kushi has suffered the longest, is still suffering and will continue to suffer in the future.

I think, anything to do with ASR is forgiven.  Whether he does it, his Di does it, his brother does it or his Nani does it.  It is not forgiven, actually it is presented as reality, as the right thing to do and on top of it, blame Kushi if possible.

All this because women / girls are finding BS irresistable.  I can see no other reason.  If ASR was played by a normal looking actor, it would have been a world with completely opposite reactions.

When men lust over women they are called a snake, a creep, a lecher and what not, but when women lust after an actors looks, biceps, butt, it gives them enormous powers to excuse, explain and understand every cruel deed the character the said actor plays.

This track will be the downfall of IPKKND.  Mark my words.  Bubbly track, masala mama track, Kushi silly comedy track all were tolerated because they did not threaten the essence of the shows tag line.

But turning this into a Didi Ka Saut, threatens the very USP and essence of the show and hence will be the reason for its down fall.

I personally think SI deserves better.  If everyone around her including the writers believe this is a story about a Brother and Sister, I sincerely feel her talents are being wasted because, all they can make Kushi do is sacrifice, sacrifice and sacrifice, and frankly speaking, the idea itself is not palatable for me.

Did I mention you have mad writing skills.  So a million ClapClapClap for that.

Rgds

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nutshighonshowsAmazingAmyFAYKHAN29Tia.0OmNaMaSteOm

Go to top