Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi - The woman behind the mask...UPDATED (Page 11)

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BarunForever

Originally posted by tia.o

Originally posted by mayukatta

oh god almost felt like hugging kushi and consoling her..

That's exactly what she needs. But not from us.. From the man she loves.. Her Arnav..

She needs him to hold her tight and tell her, "Khushi, I love you and no matter what happens, I will always love you. I am not perfect, but I promise that I will trust you above everyone else. Even if God says you are wrong, I will trust your words. I will be there when you are hurt and I will be there when you cry. I will be by your side for the rest of our lives. From today onwards, we will be one person. If one faces insult, that will be both of our insult. I will protect you from the rest of the world, even from my own family... I have hurt you many times but if you give me another chance, I will make sure that you never regret it."

If Arnav does that and makes her believe him through his actions, Khushi will melt the way you all want to see.

Clap

Omg Tia you are brilliant galClap

Thanks hun. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--BSI-FaNaTic--

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Okay my dears. Have to go to bed. Do continue your discussions/comments/opinions... I will read in the morning and reply as much as possible...

Thanks... Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

sita1150 Senior Member
sita1150
sita1150

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sita1150

Originally posted by Banaya1

We also forgot about everything Shyam put her through, she was willing to marry him and he lied to her too. That must have left some scars too

True. But those were different scars. It was a scar of betrayal for her family because she did not love him...

The scars I mentioned here are deeper... Because they were inflicted by someone she loved.

If a stranger on the road insults you, you are sad but you shrug your shoulder and move on.

But when the person you love insults you, it's difficult to get over that...

absolutely right ,,i think this is what khushi is feeling , otherwise she is very simple hearted i wud say gem of a girl . she had already forgiven ASr bt now its different after all this love ,,what i think is now the real self respect is coming into picture ...ealier when she was insulted they wre nt as near as ASR (or i can say the place she has given to ASR in her heart )

You see, when she believed that ASR hated her, his insults were easier for her to forgive. But now that she knows that Arnav loves her, she is not being able to forgive him anymore...

yes what i felt that now she wants  to be special in his life ,,like she knew that ASR hsnt said HAPP bday to anybody so she wants him to tell her ,,,all she wants love respect frm him nothing else   no money no gift,,,this shows how desperately she is also in love with him,,.. 
past is past nw no more insuts frm asr is acceptable ,,she wants to be wife ,,

Edited by sita1150 - 18 July 2012 at 3:30am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmTia.0

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meeyaa

From the moment she got the first dhak-dhak, this lady has been secretly in love with this man... she was so innocent to go back and ask him why he kept the payal with himself on Diwali night...she secretly cried out when he said nothing matters to him after Diwali night... she sold her kangan to unite him with Lavanya who she thought he loved...she has been so devoted to the man she loves that she decided to end her life when she thought she was the hindrance in his life... she risked her life to get him back... she switched kerosene cans and saved him from getting burnt to death... she showed the true face of the culprit to all... but none of this has been ever recognized by Arnav aka ASR... he just thinks she is a pretty little doll who is cute and probably honest...he doesnt even have an inch of understanding of what this lady feels for him...if he does he should make her sit in an altar and worship her...he should not have even let the snake speak about her in that language...
Kushi is actually very forgiving that as soon as he shows one second of repentence, she is going to just forgive him...and she wouldnt even tell him all that she has gone through...

hers is pure love... and let the world turn upside down to please her...why only ASR...nothing wrong in what she is doing...in fact...she should not buckle and tell him all that has happened... it may sound like boasting for her to tell...i did this for you and that for you...but who else will tell it to him...there is no one for her...and none actually know what all she has done...but the best part is she is not going to tell at all... it will be for him to find out...

she is my icon of love...

ClapOMG.U said it all. EAch and every word is correct. U have poured out your heart it seems.  I wish if CV's could really bother to read such posts and other IF members could think in this direction.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmFAYKHAN29Tia.0

Ash95 IF-Dazzler
Ash95
Ash95

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
r
AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
You guys seriously do a better job of defending Khushi and helping people understand her than the CVs do...great post.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmTia.0

ShinyJiji Newbie
ShinyJiji
ShinyJiji

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged

Post cannot be quoted.
A very good post...Tia.  Khushi is like a child who has dipped her fingers in hot water.  If Shyam had not seen Khushi, things would have been different - Arnav's words. 

Arnav has to take back these words and he will do it once he knows that he is the reason for Shyam to come into Khushi's life

RickyBahlTia.0OmNaMaSteOm

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tanya96-

Originally posted by chaitra2011

Tia, despite this post explaining why Khushi is being the way she is now i cannot believe people are calling her cold... It really really hurts seeing this kind of response Confused

If they want to know the exact definition of cold, then tell them watch the first few episodes where asr is as ruthless, and cold as one can be!

So true..Everyone needs a trip down memory lane now.. Very much required!

RickyBahlTia.0OmNaMaSteOm

Go to top