News for ArShi Fans by Telly Tadka- Chk it out

stylish_VJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon is hitting another milestone in a few hours...But for a show that ahs been able to keep with the storyline i think that's just a small achievement and they are surely going to achieve many many more...

But that's not what TT's article is about...Its about the beautiful ArShi moment that took us to la-la land yesterday...So check out what the writer has to say...and i am sure it will surely TUG your heart...

http://www.telly tadka.net/telly-tadka-spice/writers-spice/iss-pyaar-ko-kya-naam-doon-moment-day/

Note: Remove the space from between Telly And Tadka for the link to work

Please do leave in your comments and likes so that we get more coverage on IPK...You can use your FB account to leave your comments and hit the like button...So please do give due credit for the article and the actors

Cheers

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gunayaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ya read it.wonderful article...😃
stylish_VJ thumbnail

Anytime...Pls share your comments/views and likes on their site
laksanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the writer has described the scene beautifully...moved me to tears reading it...hats of barun and sanaya for adding that beautiful touch to such a simple scene..this is why IPK rocks😳👏

proud to be a ARHI fan👏
stylish_VJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: laksanu

the writer has described the scene beautifully...moved me to tears reading it...hats of barun and sanaya for adding that beautiful touch to such a simple scene..this is why IPK rocks😳👏

proud to be a ARHI fan👏

Hain na...Hain na...You had tears in your eyes right???? Exactly why said every ArShi fan must read it
laksanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: style_diva

Hain na...Hain na...You had tears in your eyes right???? Exactly why said every ArShi fan must read it

yes i did have tears...it amazing to se their even good journalists around who not only make fun of shows but also appreicate good work👏
stylish_VJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: laksanu

yes i did have tears...it amazing to se their even good journalists around who not only make fun of shows but also appreicate good work👏

I so agree...The writer in this case has surpassed everything...I mean she has written the entire thing so so so beautifully it made my day

ASADsweetZOYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
tfs dear
nice article... loved reading it...😊
stylish_VJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ASRsweetKKG

tfs dear
nice article... loved reading it...😊

No problem