Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The making of Joru Ka Ghulam (Page 16)

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Me here too officially Hug

Mons I totally agree with you. Me too loved the epi especially Nannav & NK's bromance moments. Have you noticed that after Khushi, it's NK who managed to bring a smile on Nannav's face? I thought NK was Lavanya's male version but I was wrong. He's Khushi in pants ROFL

Gosh Payal's right when she told Khushi to stay out of it. Khushi very badly must learn to give space to everybody. She's barging way too much into others. First she preached at Anjali and now Akash. Ayo Khushi gurl, stay far far far away my child. At least for now

The precap was... Silly

@Shwetz
Looks like Nannav does use Fast Track shades and merchandise after all cuz he has moved on a little 

This isn't the redemption track at all Shwetz. It was more like Nannav enjoying the tit for tat moments they shared

NK asked for rabba ve moments and all he got in return were hitler didi moments ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy--Sneha25-sbk2pinky_blueskies

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monsi08

Originally posted by sbk2

My question is is there ever going to be a redemption track? 

I don't think so...today when he was remembering how he met her and what else he put her through, he was doing it almost fondly...with a smile in his voice Confused
Is he not aware of what hell she went through? No! 
Even the hate marriage, throwing her out by the pool, hurtful words etc etc...none of it features in his FB at other times.
He seems to have moved on! 
And why won't he..if Gopi Bahu of IPK herself is saying everything is her fault?!

Ah I know you are angry ... Saas ander bahar karo LOL

That's what I said.. This is not redemption and I dunno if there's ever gonna be one Confused  And he told in a very lighter mood ...but that was for NK.. he cannot reveal to NK that how much he feels bad about all  these thigns.. this is my ASSUMPTION .. but CVs have to show it to us that he realllyyy feels bad about all this Ouch
I dont want Khushi to get romantic just because ASR is trying to woo her... in fact .. after she laughs.. she should give him an earful of the whole ordeal she went through and how much his venomous words had hurt her ...

Shweta .. mujhe gussa aa gaya hai suddenly bahut sara..Angry. kabhi ye sab hoga bhi ya nahin Cry

I am hopping mad...at the way they have cheated us completely by skipping on Arnie's repentance on the hate marriage...

And also for the way Khushi became a doormat bahu...and is now showing attitude at the wrong time, for the wrong reasons...hiw about giving him a lashing that how much he has hurt her?! Oh wait...she iherself said she is not angry with Arnavji...hmmm. So that begs the question, what is she grumpy about...and whatever that is, hiw about telling that to the hubby who is for the first time going out of his way and character to do things for her...oh wait...what hubby? All she seems to care about is Di, and now Jiji...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy--Sneha25-monsi08

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
@Shwetz
The gurl is made to feel guilty for all the consequences that have occurred due to unmasking Shyamu by her lovable Swami. Cut some slack for her darling cuz she is not confident enough to share her misery with Nannav yet due to Nannav himself. That's why she's unhappy and being pricey

Yikes hope I made some sense there Confused

As for redemption... I've lost my hopes on it. I don't think we'll get any redemption track unless CVs stop giving importance to Anjali 

-Appy--Sneha25-sbk2

-Appy- IF-Dazzler
-Appy-
-Appy-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
howdy gang Hug

i am torn between two posts today...you girls write so much..its so hard to keep trackLOL

well...shwetz...I am forgiving and forgetting the makers for missing out on the repentance of the hate marriage...

cauz i am just loving this taking advice from NK..although not admitting openly wala arnie Wink and trying to woo his wife backDay Dreaming..talk about hoping on whatever is offered...me a bukkad for ARHI romance..or any lovey dovey moments...so all i am saying is bring it on CTs..me ready LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sbk2Starktastic

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
How cute was NK???? Man I can't stop beaming on this side...

Hello there Apple pie...  Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy-sbk2

-Appy- IF-Dazzler
-Appy-
-Appy-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

@Shwetz
The gurl is made to feel guilty for all the consequences that have occurred due to unmasking Shyamu by her lovable Swami. Cut some slack for her darling cuz she is not confident enough to share her misery with Nannav yet due to Nannav himself. That's why she's unhappy and being pricey

Yikes hope I made some sense there Confused

As for redemption... I've lost my hopes on it. I don't think we'll get any redemption track unless CVs stop giving importance to Anjali 

hun...you stole the words from my head again ROFL

pleej check my previous reply...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Starktastic

-Appy- IF-Dazzler
-Appy-
-Appy-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

How cute was NK???? Man I can't stop beaming on this side...

Hello there Apple pie...  Hug

totally hun..I have already seen the epi couple of times just for the NK and arnie partsBig smile...loved it to the core...this Karan guy is really good...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Starktastic

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Girls... Good Morning...Hug

Me too confused with Khushi's actions? What does she want exactly? Can anybody please explain to me in detail... Confused

Anybody has a link to DB's interview? She was pretty upset with all the criticism it seems..Ermm

-Appy-sbk2Starktastic

Go to top