The making of Joru Ka Ghulam - Page 28

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by monsi08

me here Appy.. was reading one enlightening post .. for secrecy purpose.. wont disclose it .πŸ˜†.. but me LMAO reading it  πŸ˜†

thankoo mon...πŸ€—

and nadzy...sorry for being so puzzling😳...some FB news wala post I just read..that was what I was talking abt in my other reply...
looks like I am seriously turning into a confused and blabbering kushi..god save me🀣 Edited by appy2011 - 11 years ago
You are Aps you are πŸ€£
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

You are Aps you are πŸ€£

okay nadzy and mon..me seriously need to take a break and go home...otherwise I will soon turn you all into the same state as me...🀣

so see ya all tomorrow πŸ€—
Mwaaah byeee πŸ€—

Happy wardrobe rabba ve tonight!!!
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Mwaaah byeee πŸ€—

Happy wardrobe rabba ve tonight!!!

@bold 😍

bye bye girls πŸ€—πŸ€— Edited by appy2011 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by monsi08

ASR OUT LOUD ... MAIN TUMHE MRS ASR BANAKE RAHUNGA.. HAMESHA KE LIYE...😑

ASR Mumbling ... MAIN TUMHARA GHULAM BANKE RAHUNGA... HAMESHA KE LIYE...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† me like itπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Monsi I am just copy paste what I wrote in other thread

I am totally enjoying NK-Nannav interactions...they are hilarious and the chemistry is awesome!

Akash is unhappy with kushi not that she interfered in his and Payals way but because he still doesnt fully believe her about Shyam..so he holds her resposnsible for all that happened!

Payal..for once I was happy that somebody showed the mirror to kushi but I dont think she has learnt anything!

Anji..today loved her dialogues..very real and connectable!

Kushi please spell your mind out to your husband...otherwise he will never be able to understand...even we didnt until you opened ur mouth!

ASR in the cupboard...that was one hell of ROFL moment for me...I never in ages expected ASR would do something like that..Gosh I have never laughed so much in IPK ..that scene was...ASR character ka burtha bana diya wirters ne!