The making of Joru Ka Ghulam - Page 20

Posted: 11 years ago
[QUOTE=monsi08]@Sneha... Thanks for getting out of the Anji the Behenji's smelly shoes 🀒

And Yeah... NK was too cute...

ASR is being cute too with his ASRish spices here n there ...

Tonite all gone for satsang.. dont raise expectations... but dil maane tab na πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE

Hopefully Anji goes for Satsang too... and does not wake up to spoil the 'romance in the air'
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Apple pie, do you need a jappi from Swami too??

Psst I also want a smoochie from NK πŸ€ͺ

Man my wish is list is getting way too long...

yeah...that would be nice..πŸ˜‰

wish-list...tell ya hun...with ARHI around...ENDLESS is the world 😍
Originally posted by jessjazz

Hopefully Anji goes for Satsang too... and does not wake up to spoil the 'romance in the air'

Oh yes pleeej πŸ˜• Otherwise I will lock their bedroom door & guard it myself
just read MrDarcyfan's post... so well written...hopefully PH does cut it and DB is shown the place where she needs to be...I have not seen the video and am not planning too..just hope since the makers have the maximum stakes with their show...they know what sells and what does not...

well...on a positive note..with the way NK..ARNIE track is going..I already feel that GH and co know this!!
Yeah Aps even I love her post. Haven't watched the interview and I intend not to as I don't really enjoy watching interviews other than SBS/SBB stuff irrespective of who it is; Sobti, Sanaya etc

NK is the perfect brother for Nannav πŸ€£ Akash is such a bore compared to NK's antics. He's surely Khushi's long lost twin brother

Btw Nannav uses one word to describe both his wife and wife's best friend who btw happens to be his cousin; UNBELIEVABLE 
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Yeah Aps even I love her post. Haven't watched the interview and I intend not to as I don't really enjoy watching interviews other than SBS/SBB stuff irrespective of who it is; Sobti, Sanaya etc

NK is the perfect brother for Nannav πŸ€£ Akash is such a bore compared to NK's antics. He's surely Khushi's long lost twin brother

Btw Nannav uses one word to describe both his wife and wife's best friend who btw happens to be his cousin; UNBELIEVABLE 

@bold..yup hun...its so nice to see another person bug him as much as wife does🀣

..i guess not being able to see videos at work is a blessing in disguise😊..especially with this IF addictionπŸ˜†..some times my mood gets spoiled unnecessarily πŸ˜‰..some girls are just way too paranoid also and just keep jumping into crazy conclusions..and tend to be such kill joysπŸ˜‰

hun..me will eat lunch and BRB 😊
Me too off for lunch... Buh bye 
Tight hug from Hotwa... awww... 😍😍😍

CVs u better show this soon... I am imagining a scene now.. will write it and post soon πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by monsi08

Tight hug from Hotwa... awww... 😍😍😍

CVs u better show this soon... I am imagining a scene now.. will write it and post soon πŸ˜ƒ

Kyon sapne dikha rahi hai?!

I am so down today...nothing seems to cheer me up..😭

Everyone in RM is depressed...or fighting...

Originally posted by sbk2

Kyon sapne dikha rahi hai?!

I am so down today...nothing seems to cheer me up..😭

Everyone in RM is depressed...or fighting...

me back 😊
yaar...apna mood karab mat kar...remember its only fiction..not realπŸ˜‰..so whatever its offering take the fun part and just ignore the irritating stuff...
Edited by appy2011 - 11 years ago