The making of Joru Ka Ghulam - Page 15

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Me here too gurls... On & off that is πŸ˜†

What the

For god sake can you pls sum up that interview Sneha?? I've demanded this few mins back also to which you never responded πŸ˜‘ Are you testing my patience?!?! Damn it

I know ya.. she disappears as soon as we ask for the iview.. i ithink she is too bored to even type it ... πŸ˜†  Anji the BehenJi has this effect πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
LOL Sorry Nadz... I think I missed ur "u asked me to sum up" message..πŸ˜†. I will tell you now..πŸ˜ƒ

DB is getting lots of hate mails.. So she is like why hate mails to me.. its a character I am portraying.. She tried to justify her character as well... If something like that happens in real, anyone will behave like this.. πŸ˜•

And she went on saying I am good person, what Have I done.. Dont send me hate mails..We all are really working hard...all the time Akshya being the yes man on her side.. 

She is pretty upset with the hate mails though...

Why do actors try to justify their character off screen? Sobti and Sanaya never do that and not even Abhas. They do that for masti by taking digs at each other

Just imagine if DB as a bollywood actress. She'll be running to houses had she played Vidya Balan's role in Dirty Picture trying to pacify people πŸ€£
Originally posted by -Sneha25-

LOL Sorry Nadz... I think I missed ur "u asked me to sum up" message..πŸ˜†. I will tell you now..πŸ˜ƒ

DB is getting lots of hate mails.. So she is like why hate mails to me.. its a character I am portraying.. She tried to justify her character as well... If something like that happens in real, anyone will behave like this.. πŸ˜•

And she went on saying I am good person, what Have I done.. Dont send me hate mails..We all are really working hard...all the time Akshya being the yes man on her side.. 

She is pretty upset with the hate mails though...

Thanks Sneha darling!!

DB & Akshay should be sent to a school where patience is taught πŸ€£ What are they kids?? They can't handle hate mails and try to justify themselves as actors? 

Imagine how many hate mails Abhas gets and also Sobti since ASR is no good boy at times. I think both DB and Akshay are insecure as actors compared to the likes of Sobti, Sanaya & Abhas

Why do actors try to justify their character off screen? Sobti and Sanaya never do that and not even Abhas. They do that for masti by taking digs at each other

Just imagine if DB as a bollywood actress. She'll be running to houses had she played Vidya Balan's role in Dirty Picture trying to pacify people πŸ€£

🀣🀣🀣
Looks like Pinky's also making guest appearances here πŸ˜†

How are you feeling now doll??

Looks like Pinky's also making guest appearances here πŸ˜†

How are you feeling now doll??

yeah..πŸ˜† im reading something at the same time😳
mom's next to me watching the epi so im listening to it also😳

i'm feeling better.. next doze in an hour😳

Thanks Sneha darling!!

DB & Akshay should be sent to a school where patience is taught πŸ€£ What are they kids?? They can't handle hate mails and try to justify themselves as actors? 

Imagine how many hate mails Abhas gets and also Sobti since ASR is no good boy at times. I think both DB and Akshay are insecure as actors compared to the likes of Sobti, Sanaya & Abhas

Righto Nadzy... You can see how much she is pissed off with hate mails from her expressions.. Thoughout the interview she is looking at Akshay not at the camera or the interviewer as if asking for support and this guy butting in..πŸ˜† Instead of worrying about DB, He should think about how his character is being etched out..πŸ˜†
Hey Pinku,

What happened to you? You unwell??
Originally posted by -Sneha25-

Hey Pinku,

What happened to you? You unwell??

Whatz happened pinku ???