Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: monsi08

Did u just run past my post to some other posts 😆

Come back dearie ...
btw.. for ur benefit...

Joru = Wife
Ghulam = Slave

Thanks for the translation doll ðŸ¤—

I remember SRK was awarded as best joru ka ghulam and he thanked Gauri so I assumed it had something to do with Gauri. He spoke in hindi I didn't understand what he said but since the audience laughed to what he said, I too laughed cuz I didn't wanna feel being left out ðŸ¤£
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

Thanks for the translation doll ðŸ¤—

I remember SRK was awarded as best joru ka ghulam and he thanked Gauri so I assumed it had something to do with Gauri. He spoke in hindi I didn't understand what he said but since the audience laughed to what he said, I too laughed cuz I didn't wanna feel being left out ðŸ¤£

🤣🤣🤣
U r too much Nadz... and too sweet !!!
But no worries .. now I am your NK to the rescue 😉 
monsi08 thumbnail
I liked d epi yday ... Major Points :

1. ASR is desparate to make her happy... But in ASRish way... 😆
  2. Khushi's monologue that shows that she is hurt by his words...
  3. Anji's talks with Nani that shows that she values her bro's words but her heart still doesnt want to blv that her hubby is a cheat and a scumbag !!!
  4. Sibling rift not only between Arnav-Anji but KKG and P too ..

BUT THE BEST... NK - ASR scene .. specially the end one... NK is too good.. have you seen his expressions changing constantly whenever ASR was talking.. his timing is really good .. for ex.. when ASR mentioned Poori Aloo .. NK puts his hand on his tummy to show that he had eaten to death 😆 and when ASR mentioned HOT TEA .. NK's hand shots up to his face 😆  Also I LOLed so much when NK imitated the romantic look on ASR's face 😆

ASR's expressions were too really good.. He told everything in a lighter mood but I am sure he feels bad about them too... !

Points to ponder :

1. This is not redemption yet .. it's just wooing the ruthi huyi biwi yet.. but I will wait as I am enjoying this state of ASR 😆
  2. When will Khushi stop poking her nose in other's business.. Dadi Amma banna band karo Khushi !!!
  3. Will Anji the BehenJi ever stop crying !!!
  4. Will Payaliya get angry with Pati Parmeshwar and talk to him without crying ? Fighting with Khushi is not gonna help !!!

The romantic moment is gonna ruin since I c that Anji the BehenJi will stay at home and wont go to satsang 😡

Precap :  hilarious... Barun looked so cute behind that duppatta ... I am excited what all moments he is going to recreate 😳

Edited by monsi08 - 11 years ago
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My question is is there ever going to be a redemption track? 

I don't think so...today when he was remembering how he met her and what else he put her through, he was doing it almost fondly...with a smile in his voice ðŸ˜•
Is he not aware of what hell she went through? No! 
Even the hate marriage, throwing her out by the pool, hurtful words etc etc...none of it features in his FB at other times.
He seems to have moved on! 
And why won't he..if Gopi Bahu of IPK herself is saying everything is her fault?!
monsi08 thumbnail
Read this OS... total fun ... https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3101979
monsi08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sbk2

My question is is there ever going to be a redemption track? 

I don't think so...today when he was remembering how he met her and what else he put her through, he was doing it almost fondly...with a smile in his voice ðŸ˜•
Is he not aware of what hell she went through? No! 
Even the hate marriage, throwing her out by the pool, hurtful words etc etc...none of it features in his FB at other times.
He seems to have moved on! 
And why won't he..if Gopi Bahu of IPK herself is saying everything is her fault?!

Ah I know you are angry ... Saas ander bahar karo 😆

That's what I said.. This is not redemption and I dunno if there's ever gonna be one 😕  And he told in a very lighter mood ...but that was for NK.. he cannot reveal to NK that how much he feels bad about all  these thigns.. this is my ASSUMPTION .. but CVs have to show it to us that he realllyyy feels bad about all this
I dont want Khushi to get romantic just because ASR is trying to woo her... in fact .. after she laughs.. she should give him an earful of the whole ordeal she went through and how much his venomous words had hurt her ...

Shweta .. mujhe gussa aa gaya hai suddenly bahut sara..😡. kabhi ye sab hoga bhi ya nahin 😭

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Gurls me made a post and as usual too lazy to pm so here's the link

@Mons
Will share my bak bak soon... Gimme few mins cuz boss is calling. I bet he'll kill me for sure
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
im present.. sorry for disappearing for many days..

busy and trying to limit myself on IF these days. 😳