New Ratings - 3.0 (Page 3)

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by UltimateGcian

Originally posted by pickachu

Thanxx for sharing!
I was feeling that the trps will be below 3!
Thanxx to one full episode dedicated to bua!
Thanxx God we have maintained!

LOLFathimaaa TRP ke din dar dar ke aana padtha haiLOL

Wow toh Bua rahe ya na rahe Trp aayegaaa3.0Wink

Same here!
I was just to afraid to open forum!
Did not want the same drop like we faced a week ago!
By the way,Yash has started caring abt aarti again!
It will help in rising trps!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

123mitul

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Ah, so happy with the consistency!

This week's episodes might bump up the TRPs or at least keep them consistent, considering Monday and Tuesday were both full of unexpectedly beautiful, light AarYa moments - and I hope that the Gayatri-Aarti scenes help a bit more, too...The next exciting chapter is definitely this competition between Palak and Ansh (and Aarti and Yash) so there's plenty to come...

I wonder what the current week's TRPs will turn out to be...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccangake123mitulpickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Poco thanks for the Trps .. looking forward to the breakdown now LOLEmbarrassed

I was expecting PV to go down actually because BALH promos and leap promotions was everywhere plus the little kid is so cute that first week post Leap every viewer will tune into the show to catch her glimpse Embarrassed...So I feel BALH deserved this rise Clap

Coming back to PV , what I m happy about is that its consistent despite the competition coming from BALH ... It still managed to remain at 3 mark which is a relief Big smile...Last week episodes were a bit OTT in terms of execution but I feel Arif-Zeenat episodes must hv done well and so we r continuing to remain steady at 3 mark Big smile.. Also what is good for PV is at it neither showed a drastic jump nor a drastic fall except for one week when it went down to 2.6 ..if we remove that week then for last 2 months we r consistent around 2.9-3.0-3.1 mark which is amazing because what I see is rest of the shows have been pretty inconsistent on trp charts .. for eg Iss pyaar jumped to 3.4 last to last week and last week crashed down to 2.0 despite the male lead in action Ouch ...even behna show crashed from 3.7 to 3.1 Ouch...so what I can see is shows r jumping up and down based on high points and promotions whereas in case of PV , we r not jumping up and down whether we hv high points or not  LOL... we r consistent in that particular mark for weeks now which means we hv a strong loyal viewership and in coming week if trps go upto 3.5 hopefully , it will b because of our consistent loyal viewership rise and not because of any gimmicks or high points because that has been the trend of PV Big smileEmbarrassed...

I agree about overdose of Bua which needs to stop  but the new promo of Yash vs Aarti is quite exciting and hopefully will  show a rise in trps Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccangakesmileymj10123mitulcssudhaMelodiousDreamspickachu

smileymj10 IF-Dazzler
smileymj10
smileymj10

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
(repost)

Tfs... am glad PV maintain its number...SmileBig smile
For sure, slowly but surely, w/o negativity around, we'll gonna get even higher
Thumbs Up

WinkTHINK POSITIVE guys!!!
NEVER GIVE UP,  GURTIKA and PV ROCKKSS!!! SmileBig smileSmile

pickachu

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Im glad PV maintained its number but an escalation was definitely expected . AarYa had their first dance sequence , their bonding solidified , Gayu melted towards Aarti.

Its proven again and again what (un)fortune the lady with venomous tongue , our Maya brings to our TRPsAngry
Now that contrary to belief , BALH has actually got a good track with that precious little girl , PV CV's should definitely think something about Maya. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbccc123mitulpickachu

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Happy for its consistency !! hope we cross 3.5 in the upcoming tracks !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-enchanted-pickachu

maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Thanks for pv's consistent rate. but it would be nice to see with more than 3.0

-enchanted-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index