Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

New Ratings - 1.8 ( Last Week-2.0) (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 16

deepa02

Goldie

deepa02

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heart_Breaker

@Hatz- umm yup...i m giving the Cv's 1 more week to wrap up dis Mamu Track...bcoz after dat i will take Sanyaas Sleepy LOL

@Pinky- Absolutely Correct... Dis show is really unpredictable... Kab konsa Twist arrives no one knowsLOL Dats why i m watching d regularly no matter wat shocker cumsLOL

agree with you  ... anyways i watch it on net  so now a days i read MU first then i see what ever i want to but i cant do this all the time CVS really need to do something fast to grab viewers back 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Ratings - 1.8 ( Last Week-2.0) (Page 7)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ISADORA

IF-Sizzlerz

ISADORA

Originally posted by Heart_Breaker

@Hatz- umm yup...i m giving the Cv's 1 more week to wrap up dis Mamu Track...bcoz after dat i will take Sanyaas Sleepy LOL

@Pinky- Absolutely Correct... Dis show is really unpredictable... Kab konsa Twist arrives no one knowsLOL Dats why i m watching dis show regularly no matter wat shocker cumsLOL

No wonder aaj Director sabh aur Writer sabh ke twitter accounts ka bombardment hoga...LOL..i think that engagement saga will be on friday...so we may expect RishBala next week onwards..this week TRP's also gone to duct...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-WhiteGirl--brokensoul-Chirpychickletanji-mira

Neelam..

IF-Stunnerz

Neelam..

Thanks Dear...your post always brings  a positive atmosphere...Hug...and after 1.8, there was a great necessity for this...Big smile...I also agree with you...1.8 does not show a good sign but it's too early to think that the damage is beyond control...I am just hoping that the PH will try to mend this keeping the main theme/essence intact...just for TRP I hope they will not include Saas-bahu track with additional SaasLOLLOLLOL and ruin the story altogether...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anoshka-the-Gem-brokensoul-

Craziest_MG

IF-Sizzlerz

Craziest_MG

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
hey you are back ... Welcome back dear.
Honestly am not expecting much abt the trp things ... And its a new show ... . Right now the tracks are just paving path for the actual story ...

I have myself seen shows which do well ... Even my fav show was said to go off air within 3 months ... But when the track of the leads started it turned out to be one of the best shows n lasted for almost 2 years ... So i would say we have to wait ... Let the leads come in action. And how can we forget that MB shares the time slot with one of the best shows on indian television...?

NiharikaNeha777-brokensoul-

-WhiteGirl-

IF-Sizzlerz

-WhiteGirl-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
ipk is 2.0 this week from 3.4 last week.. i feel for them
we r doing very well if we compare to the fall

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NiharikaNeha777ChirpychickletISADORA-brokensoul-anji-miraNeelam..dewdropred

ISADORA

IF-Sizzlerz

ISADORA

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13

ipk is 2.0 this week from 3.4 last week.. i feel for them
we r doing very well if we compare to the fall

LOL LOL abh yeh alien kuon hai meenu...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chirpychicklet

Aahnac

Aahnac

Originally posted by --Neelam--

Thanks Dear...your post always brings  a positive atmosphere...Hug...and after 1.8, there was a great necessity for this...Big smile...I also agree with you...1.8 does not show a good sign but it's too early to think that the damage is beyond control...I am just hoping that the PH will try to mend this keeping the main theme/essence intact...just for TRP I hope they will not include Saas-bahu track with additional SaasLOLLOLLOL and ruin the story altogether...

i Think the Fall has been the saas bahu track - mukund and his family the engagement ...blah blah blah ... but last week were much better wonder why they fell???

Anoshka-the-GemNeelam..

lamboonavar

lamboonavar

thanks for the post wish and hope for the best  for upcoming weeks
i am enjoying MB SHOW WITH MY ENTIRE FAMILY

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.