Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

New Ratings - 1.8 ( Last Week-2.0) (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 16

angelanki

IF-Sizzlerz

angelanki

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
i wish that shud soon cum true..
they need to improve pace..
i hope u will not leave d forum as it needs ur positivity..!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Ratings - 1.8 ( Last Week-2.0) (Page 6)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heart_Breaker

@Pinky-me too missed alot...HugAb tu regularly post kiya kar TopicsCool
i hope d same dat Trp rises but it seems jab tak Madhu-makkhi track stop nehi hota it won'tUnhappy...
I think d day Madhu enters film industry especially Rkbala track starts d Trps r bound to increase but i m confused how will it kick offConfusedLOL

Mere topics to koi aur hi post kartaa hai abhi. LOL...this show is unpredictable and so are its TRPs. You never know, ratings kab badh jaayein.Amen.Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NiharikaNeha777lamboonavarISADORA-brokensoul-anji-miramanesha76MR.KooL

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavana09n

Unhappy

Hug

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

Originally posted by PinkChocolate

Originally posted by manesha76

1.8 is not good sign . I hope Makers make massive changes in story line . Mukund Track is not working . TRPs are dropping consistently . If the makers show somebody dead then it will be good . LOL

But its not a sign without hope.Big smile...massive changes honge na - aaj hi. Team pahonch jaayegi aaj channel brain storming karne, Hopefully, Prashant is back from his holiday abroad.

Mukund ka pack up abb to hoke rahega.Wink

I was not happy that RK's entry was not appreciated Unhappy

It was, sweetie. RK's entry day got a 2.2 or 2.3 , i think. And the telecast before that had got a 1.9. It got critical appreciation as well. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76anji-mira

ISADORA

IF-Sizzlerz

ISADORA

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Poco can you provide the Day wise break...entries...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahnac

MR.KooL

IF-Stunnerz

MR.KooL

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
@Hatz- umm yup...i m giving the Cv's 1 more week to wrap up dis Mamu Track...bcoz after dat i will take Sanyaas Sleepy LOL

@Pinky- Absolutely Correct... Dis show is really unpredictable... Kab konsa Twist arrives no one knowsLOL Dats why i m watching dis show regularly no matter wat shocker cumsLOL

Edited by Heart_Breaker - 17 July 2012 at 10:51pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahnacdeepa02ISADORAanji-mira

manesha76

IF-Stunnerz

manesha76

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PinkChocolate

I was not happy that RK's entry was not appreciated Unhappy
[/QUOTE] 

It was, sweetie. RK's entry day got a 2.2 or 2.3 , i think. And the telecast before that had got a 1.9. It got critical appreciation as well. Big smile
[/QUOTE]

I think then i expected more . I should control my expectation then Confused

dewdropred

IF-Stunnerz

dewdropred

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

agree with ur post ... me not a sas bahu show watcher ... so like u said saas bahu drama missing in MB ... so that can b the reason ... & i dont want MB 2 b a saas bahu saga ...

& also ... i guess every1 is having prob with muku character just like many of us ... & i guess thats y the fall in TRP's ... lets see how long the cv's show us muku ka character ... i so hope they finish off his role in a week or so & then madhu & R.K.'s track starts ...

thnks 4 TRP's ...

Edited by dewdropred - 17 July 2012 at 10:51pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ks-brokensoul-manesha76

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.