Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
It's sad, but what can we do. I'm sure with time the serial will pick up. I'm just glad the writers aren't churning in corny/cheesy dialogues. But when they go the Trishna vs MB way I'm sure the viewers will pick up--especially is the performances are top notch like in Uttaran when they had the Taps vs Icha showdown. Viewers love a good dramatic show down.

But you're right 1.5 months is nothing. The 3 month mark will decide the show's fate.
goldrush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
really a very nice postπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

Dove.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice post
I agree with you It is just a begining .
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Shifali*

I am just waiting for the real track to start. Whatever's happening now, to me just seems like a filler which will add fuel to the fire between RiMa.

You're right, it's def a filler. But I think they're doing that on purpose so RiMa's passion/love develops slowly. If they tracked started too early then even that would negatively impact the story and ratings. Plus, MB has an advantage of being on Colors, which is actually doing quite well so once the real love angle starts---I don't think anyone can stop the show from reaching it's real potential. Cuz come on, this show def has some of the best actors who don't rely on melodramatic acting.
AshleyAngelena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I'm sure when Madhu and RK track start then the TRPs will surely be more than this one.πŸ˜ƒ
chinky353 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I just hope that RK and Madhu's story would start soon..m sure that'll raise the trps..
Geetfan4ever thumbnail
You make some excellent point and I agree Madhubala just needs time. Although it might seem disappointing now but all shows take time to earn loyal viewership. Plus the real story has not even started yet so their is drama which usually works for TRP. The Madhubala storyline has been progressing at a slow and steady pace so the initial TRPs are bound to be low but this will prove to be good for the show in the long run. Shows that take unexpected twist and turns every week to create drama and gain trps usually have no concept behind them. We want Madhubala to unique show that stays focused on the main story line and has a concept behind it. 
TheGreenArrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very positive post dear, We do need to be patient..