Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

New Ratings - 1.8 ( Last Week-2.0) (Page 15)

Post Reply New Post

Page 15 of 16

abhaylovepia

IF-Rockerz

abhaylovepia

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chinky353

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Ratings - 1.8 ( Last Week-2.0) (Page 15)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
I am just waiting for the real track to start. Whatever's happening now, to me just seems like a filler which will add fuel to the fire between RiMa.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NiharikaNeha777chinky353ibelieveinpinkNeelambari..

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
It's sad, but what can we do. I'm sure with time the serial will pick up. I'm just glad the writers aren't churning in corny/cheesy dialogues. But when they go the Trishna vs MB way I'm sure the viewers will pick up--especially is the performances are top notch like in Uttaran when they had the Taps vs Icha showdown. Viewers love a good dramatic show down.

But you're right 1.5 months is nothing. The 3 month mark will decide the show's fate.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chinky353-Jwalamukhi-Neelambari..

goldrush

IF-Dazzler

goldrush

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
really a very nice postSmileClap

chinky353

_glorious_

Goldie

_glorious_

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Nice post
I agree with you It is just a begining .

chinky353

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shifali*

I am just waiting for the real track to start. Whatever's happening now, to me just seems like a filler which will add fuel to the fire between RiMa.

You're right, it's def a filler. But I think they're doing that on purpose so RiMa's passion/love develops slowly. If they tracked started too early then even that would negatively impact the story and ratings. Plus, MB has an advantage of being on Colors, which is actually doing quite well so once the real love angle starts---I don't think anyone can stop the show from reaching it's real potential. Cuz come on, this show def has some of the best actors who don't rely on melodramatic acting.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chinky353-Jwalamukhi-

AshleyAngelena

IF-Dazzler

AshleyAngelena

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
I'm sure when Madhu and RK track start then the TRPs will surely be more than this one.Big smile

chinky353

chinky353

Goldie

chinky353

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
I just hope that RK and Madhu's story would start soon..m sure that'll raise the trps..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.