Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

New Ratings - 1.8 ( Last Week-2.0) (Page 14)

deepa02 Goldie
deepa02
deepa02

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maya.sethi17

well I also think tht accident and hospital track was strech unnecessarrily for weeks. which made audience to lose patiences and now tht makki tarck is also irritating cv,s has to focuss on main storyline and leads without wasting episodes on unnesarry things.
 But yes ur right its still early to judge it, has to wait till 3 months but cv,s also needs to b careful now.

i agree to some extant but ... its time for competition so you have to grab viewers on time because if they start watching something else (when you are taking time) then it will be difficult to bring them back   so they better do something ... because most of the viewers are not fans (in general) that no matter what they will see it for DD or VD

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shiv_Sati-anoshka-

angelanki IF-Sizzlerz
angelanki
angelanki

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Dont want story to change.. its gud.. just that its too slow.. they need to fasten the pace..
its gr8 news that they will soon end mukund track..
thanx for sharing..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shiv_Sati-anoshka-

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged

Week 28 - (08 JULY 2012 To 14 JULY 2012) - Avg TRP 1.74

Week 27 - (01 JULY 2012 To 7 JULY 2012) - Avg TRP 2.00

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-anoshka--lazybee-rs12345-Sexy-anji-mira

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
I m scared 4 same.This all crap make me sad.Being a youth I enjoy gud passionate story but they end up lke saas bahu crap.I hope audience love Madhubala show 4 it's orginal concept & dont ruined it wid saas bahu crap.As 4 being positive thn I m 'B positive':P.LOL Nayi cheez ko toh india mai log laat maarte hai & thn they shout ki Indians serial r not as gud as foreign serials.LOL PKYEK ki bhi toh baraat nikali thi.TRP nhi thi tabhi toh Ekta PKYEK mai itna spend nhi kiya but BALH  mai woh spend kar rhi hai coz TRPs hai.Ache effect,costume sab TRPs se hota hai

Edited by cuteshrishti - 18 July 2012 at 5:42am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NiharikaNeha777fiona18-anoshka--Sexy-anji-miramysteriousmilli

dreams-reality IF-Rockerz
dreams-reality
dreams-reality

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
ONLY MADHU AND RK TRACK WILL INCREASE TRP AND NOT MUKKUND 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-anoshka-

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Very Positive posts dear, What we can only do is watching the serial rest is in writers hand...

-anoshka-

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
I have to disagree with u on some parts.I dont think that the audiences want ever sacrificing women in tv.As a proof see Balika vadhu,the flagship show of the channel.The show has been an out and out trp ruler since the beginning of the remarriage track of anandi.So why would colors want to convert MB into a saas bahu drama.I dont think its colors at fault.If this show even after a few weeks doesn't get good trps then its the fault of the writers.Most ppl here say that the show will take time to establish.But i think it has been enough time.Today the audiences' needs have changed.They cant handle roaming in circles and wasting of time.They want the core track to start as soon as possible.Thats why most shows open with the lead couple only.

If u see even in movies...the promos these days contain all the main punch lines of the movie bcoz in today's time the idea is to grab the audiences in the first go.Madhubala since start is waiting for RK and MB track to start.There has been so much wasting of time in stupid mukund story and trishna drama.Poor editing and screenplay have been the main features of this show.I rly dont think its colors fault if this show doesnt do good.Bcoz contrary to what all of u think that colors will turn it into a family drama...i think this show is NOT working bcoz it in itself is a big melodrama.Its so difficult to handle over the top characters like roma,trishna and mukund's mom.And as of madhu's character...I expected her to be a very strong character...but in most of the parts she seems more of confused and mediocre.

I think tv industry has entered an era of strong and sensible characters.Good storyline was always an obvious ingredient along with a top-notch screenplay and that is what all this show lacks.Characters(except RK) are so half baked.Most of the twists seem logic less.

I can only say that as of now no of colors show is a drama where we have scheming MILs and ever sacrificing DILs...whether its BV,NBTNMKK or parichay..All 3 shows talk abt empowering of women.And the 3 of them are currently focusing more on love track than saas bahu thing. So its totally wrong to put the blame on colors which has been a channel that changed the perspective of television viewers 4 years from now.If its someone's fault,then its the fault of the story writers,screenplay writers and director who don't know what the audiences expect.

Edited by princessyashika - 18 July 2012 at 6:19am

-anoshka-

_Rainbow_ IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Aahnac

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index