Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

New Ratings - 1.8 ( Last Week-2.0) (Page 13)

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleHorizon

Originally posted by mymagic13

my fren from channels says there is meeting today with the creatives,, they might increase the pace of the track n end it soon but they will not change the story,, it ll go as planned,,
@Red - Ohh am happy about this.Smile

Me too. I don't want them to change the concept even. I have confidence if makers handles this concept carefully it could be a success.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NiharikaNeha777_sasi_Courageous_Leo-anoshka--Sexy-PurpleHorizonmysteriousmilli

PurpleHorizon IF-Sizzlerz
PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

my fren from channels says there is meeting today with the creatives,, they might increase the pace of the track n end it soon but they will not change the story,, it ll go as planned,,

Me too. I don't want them to change the concept even. I have confidence if makers handles this concept carefully it could be a success.

Shahi...u want everything...yeh bhi lao woh bhi lao...bas makhi ko bhagao...rightROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Shiv_SatiNiharikaNeha777.SmokeySilence.-anoshka-Courageous_Leo-brokensoul-anji-miramysteriousmilli

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
I guess once Madhu enters the film world and Rishbala track starts, we'll get good ratingsEmbarrassed I just hope it isn't too late by then considering the pace of the showConfused 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Shiv_Satitanya94.SmokeySilence._sasi_-anoshka-Courageous_Leo-Sexy-PurpleHorizon-brokensoul-anji-miramysteriousmilli

fairy_tales IF-Sizzlerz
fairy_tales
fairy_tales

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
well I also think tht accident and hospital track was strech unnecessarrily for weeks. which made audience to lose patiences and now tht makki tarck is also irritating cv,s has to focuss on main storyline and leads without wasting episodes on unnesarry things.
 But yes ur right its still early to judge it, has to wait till 3 months but cv,s also needs to b careful now.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deepa02-anoshka--brokensoul-

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shahisthi

Shahi...u want everything...yeh bhi lao woh bhi lao...bas makhi ko bhagao...rightROFL

You are Urvi right - Ya Only Makhi is my problem  for now. My mind changes very fast. So someone else might become my target later.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Nidz- You said this is not like me about my post in this thread. You know Poco has a way with her words, like a calming effect. That is the reason. That is why she is needed here badly.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-anoshka--Sexy-PurpleHorizonmysteriousmillianji-mira

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
I hope they end.. Mukku track... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_-anoshka-mysteriousmilli

sadumaneet IF-Rockerz
sadumaneet
sadumaneet

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
i just hope because of this trp game the show shuld not forget its main story line and concept for which we all are fall for this show. iam sure once madhu-RK track will start show will get its deserving position in trp charts. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-anoshka-

angelanki IF-Sizzlerz
angelanki
angelanki

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Dont want story to change.. its good.. just its too slow.. need to fasten the pace..
its gud that mukku track will end soon..
thanx..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-anoshka-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index