Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

New Ratings - 1.8 ( Last Week-2.0) (Page 11)

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
nidz am glad somebody is proud of me in this big wide world!!

Edited by mymagic13 - 18 July 2012 at 1:15am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORAanji-miraManonidz

ANJALI_SAMARIYA IF-Rockerz
ANJALI_SAMARIYA
ANJALI_SAMARIYA

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
plz have passions..vry soon trp's gonna change..but we should talk to colors tv..first.
Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Btw Pochu can u share day wise TRP breakup?? Wanna know if RK-Ballo epis got the desired spikes? 
TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Btw Pochu can u share day wise TRP breakup?? Wanna know if RK-Ballo epis got the desired spikes? 

Darling , i will post them when i get them in my mail. Right now, am going out for office work. Waapis aake karti hoon, okay? Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Courageous_Leo-Sexy-ISADORAanji-miraManonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13

nidz am glad somebody is proud of me in this big wide world!!

LOLLOLLOLDuniya bade Zalim hai Meenu ...I am out of my senses today ...I hope no one understands what I am trying to say ...LOL

Edited by Manonids - 18 July 2012 at 1:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy-ISADORA

starfire15789 Senior Member
starfire15789
starfire15789

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
thanks for cheering me up, lovely post
-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Was not going to comment on TRP related thread. But Just want to say one thing and want to post because Poco has made a post today.

I don't agree TRP is falling because it is a new concept and a saas bahu show. If that is the case then why we got first week 2.8 & second week 2.6. That means people wants to try new things.

This show was promoted saying a unique concept and as a tribute to film industry.  So everyone knows it is not a saas bahu show. But still lot of people got interest and as well as curiosity and gave that chance. Somewhere down the line after second week makers was lost and concentrated on giving every new entry a dhamakedhar entry and by completely sidelining the leads makes the TRP to fall. It started falling from the day they showed the Jaan se bhi pyara promo of MB & Mukund.

VD's entry did not get the response we expected because his entry was dragged to the point viewers were shown his hand, hat, half face, back and every part of his body except face in installments and Mukund more highlighted in RK track.

Now it seems it is a triangular love story between a not at all impressive positive hero, simple girl and a hot villian. So a new viewer will not be interested in the show after seeing the actor who is doing the role of positive hero. 

I just hope people are that patient and wait till we get DVD in one frame.

Also we have new competition from this week. HD, though they have not have high TRP's now, they are competing in this slot after making a big changes in the show and with a strong track.

I was expecting this TRP this week and I am not hoping a better TRP for next week also. Because this week's episodes are unbearable.

Hope the makers bring in a big change and start the track where we can see the leads in one frame before everyone lose interest in the show and before it is too late.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

NiharikaNeha777Armu4evafiona18_sasi_-anoshka-Vina23Courageous_Leopippars12345-Sexy-ISADORAanji-miramysteriousmilli

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shahisthi

Was not going to comment on TRP related thread. But Just want to say one thing and want to post because Poco has made a post today.

I don't agree TRP is falling because it is a new concept and a saas bahu show. If that is the case then why we got first week 2.8 & second week 2.6. That means people wants to try new things.

This show was promoted saying a unique concept and as a tribute to film industry.  So everyone knows it is not a saas bahu show. But still lot of people got interest and as well as curiosity and gave that chance. Somewhere down the line after second week makers was lost and concentrated on giving every new entry a dhamakedhar entry and by completely sidelining the leads makes the TRP to fall. It started falling from the day they showed the Jaan se bhi pyara promo of MB & Mukund.

VD's entry did not get the response we expected because his entry was dragged to the point viewers were shown his hand, hat, half face, back and every part of his body except face in installments and Mukund more highlighted in RK track.

Now it seems it is a triangular love story between a not at all impressive positive hero, simple girl and a hot villian. So a new viewer will not be interested in the show after seeing the actor who is doing the role of positive hero. 

I just hope people are that patient and wait till we get DVD in one frame.

Also we have new competition from this week. HD, though they have not have high TRP's now, they are competing in this slot after making a big changes in the show and with a strong track.

I was expecting this TRP this week and I am not hoping a better TRP for next week also. Because this week's episodes are unbearable.

Hope the makers bring in a big change and start the track where we can see the leads in one frame before everyone lose interest in the show and before it is too late.

superlike shahiBig smile

welcome pocoHug

poco every one needs your  positive supportClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy-ISADORAmysteriousmilli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index