Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: manesha76

I was not happy that RK's entry was not appreciated ðŸ˜”

It was, sweetie. RK's entry day got a 2.2 or 2.3 , i think. And the telecast before that had got a 1.9. It got critical appreciation as well. ðŸ˜ƒ
ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Poco can you provide the Day wise break...entries...
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
@Hatz- umm yup...i m giving the Cv's 1 more week to wrap up dis Mamu Track...bcoz after dat i will take Sanyaas 🥱 😆

@Pinky- Absolutely Correct... Dis show is really unpredictable... Kab konsa Twist arrives no one knows😆 Dats why i m watching dis show regularly no matter wat shocker cums😆
Edited by Heart_Breaker - 11 years ago
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I was not happy that RK's entry was not appreciated ðŸ˜”
[/QUOTE] 

It was, sweetie. RK's entry day got a 2.2 or 2.3 , i think. And the telecast before that had got a 1.9. It got critical appreciation as well. ðŸ˜ƒ
[/QUOTE]

I think then i expected more . I should control my expectation then ðŸ˜•
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

agree with ur post ... me not a sas bahu show watcher ... so like u said saas bahu drama missing in MB ... so that can b the reason ... & i dont want MB 2 b a saas bahu saga ...

& also ... i guess every1 is having prob with muku character just like many of us ... & i guess thats y the fall in TRP's ... lets see how long the cv's show us muku ka character ... i so hope they finish off his role in a week or so & then madhu & R.K.'s track starts ...

thnks 4 TRP's ...

Edited by dewdropred - 11 years ago
deepa02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heart_Breaker

@Hatz- umm yup...i m giving the Cv's 1 more week to wrap up dis Mamu Track...bcoz after dat i will take Sanyaas 🥱 😆

@Pinky- Absolutely Correct... Dis show is really unpredictable... Kab konsa Twist arrives no one knows😆 Dats why i m watching d regularly no matter wat shocker cums😆

agree with you  ... anyways i watch it on net  so now a days i read MU first then i see what ever i want to but i cant do this all the time CVS really need to do something fast to grab viewers back 
ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heart_Breaker

@Pinky- Absolutely Correct... Dis show is really unpredictable... Kab konsa Twist arrives no one knows😆 Dats why i m watching dis show regularly no matter wat shocker cums😆

No wonder aaj Director sabh aur Writer sabh ke twitter accounts ka bombardment hoga...😆..i think that engagement saga will be on friday...so we may expect RishBala next week onwards..this week TRP's also gone to duct...
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Dear...your post always brings  a positive atmosphere...🤗...and after 1.8, there was a great necessity for this...😃...I also agree with you...1.8 does not show a good sign but it's too early to think that the damage is beyond control...I am just hoping that the PH will try to mend this keeping the main theme/essence intact...just for TRP I hope they will not include Saas-bahu track with additional Saas😆😆😆 and ruin the story altogether...
Craziest_MG thumbnail
hey you are back ... Welcome back dear.
Honestly am not expecting much abt the trp things ... And its a new show ... . Right now the tracks are just paving path for the actual story ...

I have myself seen shows which do well ... Even my fav show was said to go off air within 3 months ... But when the track of the leads started it turned out to be one of the best shows n lasted for almost 2 years ... So i would say we have to wait ... Let the leads come in action. And how can we forget that MB shares the time slot with one of the best shows on indian television...?
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ipk is 2.0 this week from 3.4 last week.. i feel for them
we r doing very well if we compare to the fall