New Ratings - 1.8 ( Last Week-2.0)

Posted: 11 years ago
This week, Madhubala has come down to 1.8 from last week's 2.0. 

Since i know a whole tragedy train will start from here on about the show, am taking off. But all I want to say is that you cannot judge a show and its success until 3 months of its run are over. Madhubala is still in embryo stage where the characters and situations are getting established. RK and Madhu's love story is yet to start and that is what the audience and the rating chart is waiting for.

The PH is doing everything as planned ( maybe except RK's entry timeline ) and if at all they have been fault , its been the stretched hospital track and Mukund's role and casting , which has failed to connect with the audience. For the rest , they are putting in all the efforts in writing , execution , novelty and everyone knows that the show stands out in terms of concept and story. Its almost perfect.

My only fear is that Nautanki Films maybe told by the channel to turn 'Madhubala' into a TRP-generating  typical soap with saas-bahu and the entourage- like it was done with Sasural Simar Ka. For us , in entertainment , only TRPs matter because they bring in the money . Nothing else matters at all. Then, 'Madhubala' may burn the ratings chart but the essence that the PH and channel wanted will be lost. Nobody's fault - its the audience who decides what TV industry will make. If viewers don't open up to new genres and concepts , what can TV people do? 

Am saying all this because the first week of MB , an out and out high voltage family drama week was the highest TRP  generating week. 

I am not saying all this so that you don't feel bad about MB going below 2. Its too early in the day and its just 1.5 months old. Am saying this because it disappoints you that TV will not be able to move beyond Kanjivarams and sad sacrificing heroines if we , the audience , don't encourage the television industry. 

And , BE POSITIVE. This is only the beginning. 

Love and luck always,❤️
GOD bless everyone. 🤗
thanks but i expected a rise as we saw ballu last week!!
Originally posted by mymagic13

thanks but i expected a rise as we saw ballu last week!!

I am yet to get the breakdown, so will know the day wise TRP only then. Yeah, Ballu was there but now,  more or less, its clear that people are watching this show as a show and not for a particular character or an actor. Lets see.
Glad to see you back Poco. The story till now is too good except Mukund. I agree once Madhu-RK starts may be we can see the TRP change. Anyways all the best to the whole team!!!!!

P.S : please don't mourn too much. we have many things in our own life to deal with and save your energy!!!!
once madhu & rk start story will that good TRP will change we all are waiting for that
thanks . can you give the weekly break up???
Originally posted by PinkChocolate

I am yet to get the breakdown, so will know the day wise TRP only then. Yeah, Ballu was there but now,  more or less, its clear that people are watching this show as a show and not for a particular character or an actor. Lets see.

i guess people want madhu n RK together!!
waiting for the love story!!
Originally posted by sonia_koolkhan

😕

Arre , kyun confusiyaa rahe ho yaar? 🤣
Originally posted by prema_ks

Glad to see you back Poco. The story till now is too good except Mukund. I agree once Madhu-RK starts may be we can see the TRP change. Anyways all the best to the whole team!!!!!

P.S : please don't mourn too much. we have many things in our own life to deal with and save your energy!!!!

I agree with you, sweetz. Arre tension mujhe nahiin, yahaan forum waasiyon ko hoti hai as if Madhubala is an exam. TV dared to do something different, that is enough for me. 😃

I am only here for a short visit. 😆
How disappointing .. 😒