Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

*~* NBTNMKK Episode Discussion Thread *~* (Page 9)

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
i was thinking...the mess that has been created i dont see any attempt from the CVs to clear it up...firstly i was made to believe that mandap drama will happen which means watever dhamakas they r planning that wud happen on wedding day...
then wat is riddhima doing on sangeet...then putting mehendi with mohan's name...
and after seeing that riddhima is here to cause trouble it wont be at all prudent of mohan to go to the mandap before confessing to megha...

secondly...the latest i am hearing is that riddima track is not ending soon...if that is so then marriage will be cancelled after watever dhamaka going to happen either on sangeet itself or on wedding day...
after wedding getting cancelled...i am sure riddhima wont be in a hurry to divorce mohan...because she will think now that he has lost megha he will come to her sooner or later...

thirdly...i am counting very much on riddhima being a psychic patient...if that is so then it can make valid reason for easy divorce from mohan even if riddhima and her mom resist...
but the thing is that for divorce to happen riddhima has to be declared mentally unstable by a doctor...now i am not sure  whether riddhima is under treatment or not...i am afraid riddhima may not be a certified patient...
i think here manav will be brought into the picture because he is a psychiatrist or psychologist or watever is required to treat riddhima...

now manav will come only if renu insists that megha gets married to him...which means a track between megha-manav may restart...
and now manav may become negative and may not agree to certify riddhima as mad...

all the above r my insane speculations...i am just trying to level myself with the CVs...

now if manav refuses to treat megha or gv false report that she is fine...then i dont see megha-manav track or mohan-riddhima track ending soon...rather it may drag for weeks or even months if TRP reaches sky high...

i admit that CVs r constantly saying that MM will be married eventually...but noone is gving any dates...for all i know they may get married at the end of 2013 if not later...
because all these crap twists will surely glue the demented public to rangeela channel at 10.30...and so NBT will go on and on with devdas mohan pining for megha with riddhima keeping no stone unturned to get him...on the other hand the vengeful megha will get married to manav and will lead a loveless life with no SR...

so ultimately widowed-divorced megha will get married to divorced mohan in the end wen the CVs will themselves get tired of butchering megha and mohan...

oops...ok guys i end before i myself turn into ektaa mai's fav writer...

before throwing chappals at me just think y i wrote this...i am only preparing u guys for the worst...if u get prepared for this then anything they show will be acceptable for us...and we may actually end up enjoying the show Wink

Edited by adoremevirgo - 22 July 2012 at 6:55am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SeemaPia2111bspprtarijit.biswasswavai2ankur281SwastikAshNimanesha76

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
and another point let me add...if riddhima's dad does not die now and gets recovered instead then things will get even more complicated...

Edited by adoremevirgo - 22 July 2012 at 6:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76

swavai2 Goldie
swavai2
swavai2

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adoremevirgo

and another point let me add...if riddhima's dad does not die now and gets recovered instead then things will get even more complicated...

you have given us a thoughtfuylly crafted worst case scenario of the funeral procession of NBT. Yeh, it is indeed the worst case scenario and nothi.g can be worse thatn this for the.show.

Let the cv's read this and decide if they want only money and care least for the quality of the ahow or they would rather be a firm which maximises customer satisfaction by ensuring high quality product and accepts a decently highrate of return.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgoSwastikAshNi

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swavai2

Originally posted by adoremevirgo

you have given us a thoughtfuylly crafted worst case scenario of the funeral procession of NBT. Yeh, it is indeed the worst case scenario and nothi.g can be worse thatn this for the.show.

Let the cv's read this and decide if they want only money and care least for the quality of the ahow or they would rather be a firm which maximises customer satisfaction by ensuring high quality product and accepts a decently highrate of return.

NBT actually died with the entry of riddhima in the sangeet...and the last nail on the coffin will be if still mohan goes to the mandap without confessing to megha...

till now i cud excuse mohan because the truth is so bad that it will require huge amount of courage which any man can lack...he loves megha too much to risk losing her...but now with riddhima asserting herself by appearing in his sangeet and writing M on her hand clearly states that she is in no mood to forget the marriage...so now mohan must tell the truth to megha...even if it kills him...if not then it will be as gud as burying the character and put mitti on it...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crushed2012swavai2SwastikAshNi

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

Ads , Megha & Mohan's wedding is on . But truth won't be said before wedding . Whether we like it or no Wedding is going to happen without the truth coming out . 
_Bidzie_ IF-Stunnerz
_Bidzie_
_Bidzie_

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
@Aditi: Fekta should appoint you as a writer. Kya kamaal ka ghisa-pita storyline likha be! LOL 

Pata hai mujhe kya lagta hai? Hum jitna worst soch rahe hai, utna nahi hoga! Ab yeh kaise hoga, yeh toh CVs devta hi bataa sakte hai Ermm

manesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

@Aditi: Fekta should appoint you as a writer. Kya kamaal ka ghisa-pita storyline likha be! LOL 

Pata hai mujhe kya lagta hai? Hum jitna worst soch rahe hai, utna nahi hoga! Ab yeh kaise hoga, yeh toh CVs devta hi bataa sakte hai Ermm

Me to agree Bidzie Tongue

_Bidzie_

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
i hope so too guys...thatz y i penned down the worst case...anything will be improvement...
i know manesha MM will be united eventually...but wen and how is wat i want to see...

and if mohan does not admit the truth and with mandap drama...i dont think there will be any MM wedding as of now...letz see for how long it gets postponed...

Edited by adoremevirgo - 22 July 2012 at 12:53pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swavai2manesha76

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index