Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

*~* NBTNMKK Episode Discussion Thread *~* (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 16

swavai2

Goldie

swavai2

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
So kanyadaan has happened. Sorry I missed it. 'll check the episode again. Oh, but watching that particular episode even once was like a self torture, let me skip that. Thanks for updating @ kkkapoor and @ adoremevirgo.

Thanks Fari and others who read liked etc the.post. Now I am back with little more on this . please read. typing from phone so bare with the typos and misplaced fullstops.

But still don't they require two winesses apart from the priest to register a marriage? and photographs?
Now since it appears that MR wedding can be legal. Then if Mohan marries Megha it will be our daredevil crime reporter committing the crime. :-(

Guess, then if and when the truth comes out, I hope, Megha or anyone doesn't blame Mohan entirely.

In this whole mess, created by our CVs, Megha - who was unable to grasp urgency and gravity of Mohan's confession in that drunken state and took her own sweet time to confess that day. Or Riddhima who gave flase information to her parents that Mohan likes her when Mohan had clearly told her about his love for Megha and he apologised Riddhima for giving useless, false hope. Or or for that mater Riddhima's parents who just went ahead with an abrupt marriage using nothing but emotional blackmail, are all equally guilty. What way Mohan is more guilty than them or vice versa?

They all made some very illogical, impulsive decisions about their own and someone elses life, without bothering about the true impact of their decisions on the persons involved.

CVs have created a dirty mess. Right now their plot is in a lot of filth. Perhaps its going to be dirtier before we can see anything clean. But I, like many of us here, so Don't want it to get more messy.

We have heard that MM wedding / marriage is going to happen and that truth about Riddhima will also be out. Now if both are true then the truth about Riddhima has to be either of the two things of these:

1. Riddhima is already married with someone else, making MR wedding null and void. Or

2. Riddhima is clinically dignosed to be sufferring from a psychotic illness and is under medication. Making the MR marriage null and void.

Lets hope one of this happens and our dear couple Mohan and Megha unite.

Another possibility:

If Mohan gets no opportunity to tell the truth before wedding then CVs may be able to retain Riddhima in the show and turn her into a pain in our show (Vamp, we are already treating her like one!), to drag this track and count TRPs. :-( But are the TRPs increasing? or is the rating improving because of Riddhima?

Oh CVs you have KKK, to shoulder the responsibility singularly for episodes after episodes in the past 2 weeks, that explains the improved ratings.

AS has done a good job last week. A lot of last week improvement is due to we fans madly drooling over romancing MM and we could get nostalgic with the bits of MN, MG and PL thrown in. CVs, you still think TRPs are improving due to Riddhima? :-(

I seriousely hope we get to know the truth about Riddhima - that she is on psychotic medication. I seriousely hope they show that. In that case even Indu would shut her bad mouth as she got that proposal for Mohan from her social contacts.

(Aisa hoga to na mai to Indu ko ek email karungi, Abe bhul gai kya tera beta Indoor ka bada crime reporter hai. Yeh proposal ka backround research bhi usi se karvana tha. Ab baithi reh jindagi bhar haat pe haat malte hue. Tera beta to kar chuka shadi uski dearest Megha ke saath.) ;-)

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

crushed2012arijit.biswascrazy87ankur281sitammaadoremevirgoLekzNeelimaSJ-Fari-SwastikAshNiHiddlestoned_Bidzie_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~* NBTNMKK Episode Discussion Thread *~* (Page 8)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Ursh-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Ursh-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Has anyone upload 20th July episode link???

SwastikAshNi

IF-Sizzlerz

SwastikAshNi

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Can emotional pressure in the circumstances be counted as the enough reason for Divorce?It doesn't seem so,then the options left-Rids pre-married,Rids is a psycho(pre-planned or hiding the fact whatever),Rids agrees on her own or Rids dies in future(Lol)-any new ideas?
Setting aside the legal points,Meghan may feel the moral responsibility for Rids too if she is not negative-so picture abhi bahaat baaki haiAngry

Edited by SwastikAshNi - 22 July 2012 at 8:09am

SwastikAshNi

IF-Sizzlerz

SwastikAshNi

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
My another hope is CV's will surprise us by which we no one have thought yet!!!

Edited by SwastikAshNi - 22 July 2012 at 8:13am

adoremevirgo

IF-Rockerz

adoremevirgo

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
how can uninvited ppl like riddhima enter vyas house and join in the sangeet celebration...ridiculous...
and pls end that character soon...i am tired of watching her dead pan expressions...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crushed2012

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Producer ko pooche ki yeh Riddhima kab tak rahegi? Angry

Har second bas yehi dua kar rahi hoon ki shaadi se pehele Mohan sach kehede Disapprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwastikAshNimanesha76

manesha76

IF-Stunnerz

manesha76

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Har second bas yehi dua kar rahi hoon ki shaadi se pehele Mohan sach kehede Disapprove

Bidzie , You know actually i wanted to write something , But i guess people will come & hit me . So i am scared to write . 

adoremevirgo

IF-Rockerz

adoremevirgo

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Bidzie , You know actually i wanted to write something , But i guess people will come & hit me . So i am scared to write . 

wat do u want to write manesha...now dont tell me u hv become a pfan of MR jodi and u want to see them tog

Edited by adoremevirgo - 22 July 2012 at 6:02am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.