Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

*~* NBTNMKK Episode Discussion Thread *~* (Page 6)

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
megha and mohan marriage doesnt require any compulsory registeration. however mohan n ridhima's marriage needs to be registered since it was performed in the temple n there were not enough wittnesses. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swavai2kkkap00r

-Fari- IF-Sizzlerz
-Fari-
-Fari-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Well, thanks for the PM Swati.

I have read your logical take, thanks for this post as it was very much needed. If not for anyone, at least for me because I am not at all that much knowledgeable about Hindu marriages and the intricate rituals that form a part of it.

Well, I agree with you completely on that part where you have mentioned that there were no witnesses present <----- This point, Sita also told me about. So  good thinking on both of your parts to keep in mind the logic of it all.

So above does explain and justify that CVs didn't infact make a joke out of the sacred institution of marriage and it's rituals. Firstly, the marriage really doesn't seems to be properly legal, plus Riddhi herself came and returned back the MS so excepting her and Mohan, only Riddhi's Mum and the Pandit were there so even if Mohan ends up marrying Megha, all would be fine for him from the legal end at least.

But Swati, about the mangalsutra, I don't know much about it at all other than what bollywood have shown it as. Something significant but you say it's a life-style symbol?

You know naa, that it's significance may vary from one region to another, from one caste to another, from one family to another?

So maybe that's the reason of people getting angry because for them, CVs have indeed made a mockery out of the Hindu rituals especially Mangalsutra.

Like Hindu religion might be having a number of sects, or what can you call them? Branches maybe? Again don't know much, just speaking from some random bits I have picked up from my Indian friends/colleagues at my workplace. One of them is a Jain, from Gujrat. So, Jains as i understand belong to a branch of Hinduism, right? She says they don't eat after sunset at all, means they have to have their dinner before Sunset, essentially. It's part of their religion.

So in that way, MS and other marriage rituals might differ also for different sects or different familes.

Hope I made some sense there!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-swavai2kkkap00rsitamma

manid IF-Rockerz
manid
manid

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
She looked superb among all...Day Dreaming
memad IF-Sizzlerz
memad
memad

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
lovely
adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
other than fire-deity no other "human" witnesses r required for ritual hindu marriage either on legal or traditional basis...

"The primary witness of a Hindu marriage is the fire-deity (or the Sacred Fire) Agni, and by law and tradition, no Hindu marriage is deemed complete unless seven encirclements have been made around Sacred Fire, by the bride and the groom together."

http://suravajhala.hubpages.com/hub/Hindu-marriage-secrets-behind-the-tradition

so we want or we dont want...MR marriage is legal and can be nullified only by divorce...

swavai2kkkap00r

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
but yes in the material world...mohan can easily claim that he never married riddhima because fire-god will not be coming to prove that they r married LOL

so now it depends upon mohan's ethical sense...since he is very gud person he will never deny the marriage...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swavai2kkkap00rmanesha76

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
yahi hota hai jab kalyug mein mohan jaisa insaan janam leta hai...

kkkap00rmanesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged

Ads , Actually Mohan can tell he was completely Drunk & didn't knew what Riddhima's family were telling . As he has many proofs that he was Drunk . 

But Mohan Mahan insaan hai . 

swavai2adoremevirgo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index