Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

*~* NBTNMKK Episode Discussion Thread *~* (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 16

manesha76

IF-Stunnerz

manesha76

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwastikAshNi

I think if this Marriage even happens it will be illegal-so just wanna to enjoy the moments in lighter way...I will b waiting for anoder Marriage sequence after the truth is revealed n Mohan getting Divorce in a proper way-and for the second time,i wil njoy the MM Marriage and dat time dere will b no bounary of happiness..but dis time just taking it expecting some happy moments..

Swastik , i think MM's marriage might turn out to be legal later on . I think Ridz might have some mental illness . So on legal grounds Mohan can actually go & tell that he was unaware of this illness . 

I just want to see how Megha reacts after knowing the Truth . 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwastikAshNi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~* NBTNMKK Episode Discussion Thread *~* (Page 4)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

crazy87

crazy87

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

I think if this Marriage even happens it will be illegal-so just wanna to enjoy the moments in lighter way...I will b waiting for anoder Marriage sequence after the truth is revealed n Mohan getting Divorce in a proper way-and for the second time,i wil njoy the MM Marriage and dat time dere will b no bounary of happiness..but dis time just taking it expecting some happy moments..

Swastik , i think MM's marriage might turn out to be legal later on . I think Ridz might have some mental illness . So on legal grounds Mohan can actually go & tell that he was unaware of this illness . 

I just want to see how Megha reacts after knowing the Truth . 

Swastik do you think we will have Marriage of Mohan Megha  2-2 timesShocked   Not possible...All this thoughts just make me think that the writers are badly trapped in their own story line and must be thinking hard for a way out of all this but to do so they will have to show more of a crap like Ridz. turnning -ve or ridz. having some problem or if all this thing doesn't suit then they can always go for a time leap and have the proper divorce way too...OR God know CV's must have another way for it which is currently way beyond our normal Human Minds...

SwastikAshNi

ankur281

IF-Dazzler

ankur281

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy87

Originally posted by saundarya

GUYS I THINK RIGHT NOW INSTEAD OF MEGHAN MARRIAGE, MOHAN RIDS DIVORCE IS MUCH MOREEE IMPORTANT BCOZ IF TAT DOESNT HAPPENS TEN EVEN IF MEGHAN GETS MARRIED IT WILL BE AN INVALID MARRIAGE... RIGHT??????????

WAT DO U GUYS THINK????????

Ya, I agree by showing Mohan marry Megha even before giving Riddz. Divorce the directors are sending a wrong message and it's illegal too...

Registry kaha hui hai joh divorce dega???

SwastikAshNi

IF-Sizzlerz

SwastikAshNi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Manesha,even Rids is mentally disbalanced den it wil b easy fr Mohan to get Divorce but i huv doubt about the Marriage wd b declared illegal.. isn't it?

manesha76

saundarya

Groupbie

saundarya

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankur281

GUYS I THINK RIGHT NOW INSTEAD OF MEGHAN MARRIAGE, MOHAN RIDS DIVORCE IS MUCH MOREEE IMPORTANT BCOZ IF TAT DOESNT HAPPENS TEN EVEN IF MEGHAN GETS MARRIED IT WILL BE AN INVALID MARRIAGE... RIGHT??????????

Ya, I agree by showing Mohan marry Megha even before giving Riddz. Divorce the directors are sending a wrong message and it's illegal too...

ya but in india social marriage does have a deep meaning right???? how can mohan and rids get away wid this so easily????????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankur281SwastikAshNi

ankur281

IF-Dazzler

ankur281

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ankur281

ya but in india social marriage does have a deep meaning right???? how can mohan and rids get away wid this so easily????????

I know that yaar...joking..

But Court has recently passed a verdict making Marriage of Indian Registration mandatory for validity...I don't Know whuich are the states to have implemented it.....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saundaryaswavai2SwastikAshNimanesha76

saundarya

Groupbie

saundarya

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
watever happens i jus hope yeh rids track jaldi finish ho jaye...

SwastikAshNi

manesha76

IF-Stunnerz

manesha76

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged

Manesha,even Rids is mentally disbalanced den it wil b easy fr Mohan to get Divorce but i huv doubt about the Marriage wd b declared illegal.. isn't it?

I think CV might work on something about the truth of the marriage . CV might bring a twist where Mohan would not look a Liar later . 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy87ankur281SwastikAshNi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.